Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bethereum] - ⚽ Witness the ✞ funeral ✞ of conventional betting [iOS demo] 🏀 - page 4. (Read 19612 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
 i really want to see growing of this project. by the way, could you tell me more about bounty program?interesting concept
Activity: 100
Bethereum is a great project, with strong possibilities and a serious team. In the bounty project since the beginning, I hope hodling the coins instead of selling them. Good potential.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
This is just an announce for an android/iOS app? If no when will be the coin launched? And with this app we can propose any bet , and will be given a random odd?

I see some info about ICO. Is the ICO finished? If not where is the link to the ICO?
copper member
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
bethereum.com
It's a good explanation for making the difference between regular and Blockchain-based applications, I'm interested in cybersport, I want to know if it will be included in the platform ...

Hey veccar9008,
eSports are definitely on our list of betting events, we're going to be adding them in the Q1 of 2019!
copper member
bethereum.com
i really want to see growing of this project. by the way, could you tell me more about bounty program?interesting concept
Hey ladozhskiy1995,
We were the first blockchain project to create an automized bounty program, with a real-time updating leaderboard!
You can read more here.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
ICO Analysis: Bethereum – Decentralized Social Betting Platform
April 5, 2018
By Kent Hamilton

Verdict
Bethereum is a social betting platform that allows people to play against each other, eliminating bookmakers and third-party betting agencies from the process. Smart Contracts automatically distribute winnings and eliminate the risk of human error or manipulation. This should attract casual bettors as well as seasoned bettors. The high roller section Bethereum is including is definitely a plus and has very strong revenue potential.
Their B2B angle could create solid demand for the token, well beyond consumer adoption. Not only will Bethereum appeal to first-time bettors, casual bettors, seasoned bettors, and high rollers, they will also integrate selected games and apps from third-party developers. Bethereum has an excellent team and idea. However, implementation, adoption and how they fare against their competitors will be the determining factors.

Risks
    Although Bethereum is aiming to be different from other betting platforms, they will still have to compete with others in the industry such as NoLimitcoin, LuckBox, and a number of others. -1.5
    We are not sure how they would be enforced, as some governments have anti-gambling laws currently in place. -1

Growth Potential
    In the current climate of ICOs, hype is playing an important role in the success or failure before and after token sales. With a project’s community driving a lot of the hype, Bethereum is capitalizing with a large, growing community that’s active with over 53k Telegram members, 20k Twitter followers, and 17k Facebook followers. +2
    With the price of Ethereum having dropped dramatically recently, a project with their token price pegged to ETH instead of USD can be viewed as an excellent value opportunity. +1
    Bethereum has a large team capable of performing the workload required to achieve their goals and ambitions, as well as bringing the experience needed in the necessary fields. +4
    Any ico that has a working prototype prior to their public sale is ahead of the game. Bethereum has a prototype app available in the app store for iOS devices called Bethereum Lite includes a selection of sports and leagues. +3

Disposition
Bethereum aims to bring back engagement and the social interaction to betting by allowing players to bet against each other instead bookies while using blockchain technology and smart contracts for transparency and security. Bethereum seeks to distinguish itself from other betting platforms by attracting casual gamblers with an interface that is user-friendly, intuitive as well as make it simple to create an account, and through the use of gamification (the application of game design principles and techniques to non-gaming contexts) which enhances player engagement, satisfaction, and loyalty. Blockchain technology and smart contracts are the perfect fit for this betting platform. With Bethereum’s unique approach, they may just be an ico worth betting on.
 Bethereum receives a 7.5 out of 10 rating.

Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-bethereum-decentralized-social-betting-platform/
copper member
Activity: 196
Activity: 84
I mared this ANN, it look good
Activity: 15
great project good luck #Bethereum
copper member
bethereum.com
Can you explain more in detail about Android version of Bethereum ?
I'd like to know bata version release timing like within year or 6 month, something.
And the feature will different vs. iOS, or not.

Hey airdropwwani,
The Web Alpha (for all browsers) will already be available in the Q3 of 2018!
Android development is set for the Q2 of 2019, functionality will be the same across all platforms.
Activity: 126
I've read your project. A good idea for social betting, built on blockchain technology. Thanks for the timely support! And best wishes ...
Activity: 11
The Birthday Airdrop will happen automatically based on your rank on the 10th of April
Activity: 84
Hi guys! Bethereum seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Bethereum SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/9b59e09e-b62b-46df-aeea-0071d3188ee5
Activity: 19
this is the best betting flatform.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
Does Bethereum have any plan to build application for Android ?
Hey riffat,
The development process will be the following:
1. Blockchain-connected iOS and WebApp (Accessible from any browser online) Alpha & Beta launch.
2. After a successful Beta launch described above we're going to start Android development

hallo dev

im sorry asking to you,where i have register link to Bounty Twitter dev?

TQ
damsix
Activity: 5
Hi, My bethereum twitter app/login through twitter is disconnted from bounty page, how i can re connect it?
Activity: 113
Merit: 15
It's a good explanation for making the difference between regular and Blockchain-based applications, I'm interested in cybersport, I want to know if it will be included in the platform ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Can you explain more in detail about Android version of Bethereum ?
I'd like to know bata version release timing like within year or 6 month, something.
And the feature will different vs. iOS, or not.
Activity: 126
Activity: 152
Pages:
Jump to: