Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - BKB token REFUNDS - $70k refunded so far - page 17. (Read 27584 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Thanks dean. Congrats to all other winners.

Again great value (free money) this week, so hope more players join us Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 6
prize received . thank you BetKing
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
got my share thanks dean
also a great high stakes game is going on between dean and alexo in case you are interested in watching some action  Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 1561
^^^ Thanks Dean. Received my prizes.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
Last weeks poker rake race winners have been paid prizes in Bitcoin to their BetKing account.

You can view here https://betking.io/rake-race

Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
Last day of this weeks poker leaderboard. 50 places paid per leaderboard and only about 20 people on each! Easy money to be made
https://betking.io/rake-race

Grab it now folks!!!

The link I encircled which says "Dice", just redirects to same page.

And a friend of mine, who signed up under my ref said he asked to have a recovery password sent to his email but he didn't get any.
His username is anonnep .
legendary
Last day of this weeks poker leaderboard. 50 places paid per leaderboard and only about 20 people on each! Easy money to be made
https://betking.io/rake-race
legendary
OFC rake has been lowered by at least 50% on all stakes except the lowest table (there's no setting to lower that further).

There's been a lot of action today on Hold'em tables with 4 tables running from 0.01/0.01 up to 0.1/0.2 mBTC

Still lots of vacant spots on the leaderboards.
Remember 50 places get paid and you need a minimum of 1 point to get reward. (0 doesn't count Wink)

https://betking.io
Activity: 853
Merit: 144
Enjoying the site.   Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Rake race promo underway. $9000 weekly leaderboard prizepool.
You can see more info about it here https://betking.io/rake-race
Nice, that seems like some huge value. Any bitcoin poker player should have a look at that Smiley
legendary
Rake race promo underway. $9000 weekly leaderboard prizepool.
You can see more info about it here https://betking.io/rake-race

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Is there a way to see the complete leaderboard list of the rake race promotion?
Click on your name at the top (which navigates you to the profile section) and then click on the Leaderboards tab. That initially lists everything from rank 1-10 and you can click on show more for other results.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Is there a way to see the complete leaderboard list of the rake race promotion? As I can see now is the top 3 only plus 1 my own position. I cant even see who are above and under my position. It would be great to see a complete list so players are able to manage strategy in order to win something on the rake race.

Click on your name at the top (which navigates you to the profile section) and then click on the Leaderboards tab. That initially lists everything from rank 1-10 and you can click on show more for other results.

Thanks actmyname.
Activity: 853
Merit: 144
Hopefully your traffic picks up, fast, so we can get some regular cash games going  Cool
legendary
guess who's back
US players blocked too unfortunately. I'll update the FAQ.
Tounaments are gone due to the multi-accounting in the gtd ones.
They will come back but with restritctions on entry.

There are HU SNG's but they don't count towards rake race.

We will also keep the 50 payouts. Obviously we have little traffic just now and it would take a while to have 50 players on each board if we just left it to word of mouth but we will be doing paid ad campaigns from today/tomorrow and I'm pretty sure we will easily have 50 in each soon.

glad that you are doing more marketing , but since you are doing that you should consider a rake race for sit n goes too since almost all the sites I play on have races for both cash games and sit n goes
they will be easy to run if there is a leaderboard for them or if they count towards the already existed rake race
As you surely know, HU sngs never count for the cash game leaderboard.

yeah other sits separate them but since the traffic still low I'm hoping it will be possible
since players also pay rake in them I guess dean can figure out a way to give out points based on the rake in HU

just hoping for that since I enjoy sit n goes and tournaments way more than cash games
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

We will also keep the 50 payouts. Obviously we have little traffic just now and it would take a while to have 50 players on each board if we just left it to word of mouth but we will be doing paid ad campaigns from today/tomorrow and I'm pretty sure we will easily have 50 in each soon.

glad that you are doing more marketing , but since you are doing that you should consider a rake race for sit n goes too since almost all the sites I play on have races for both cash games and sit n goes
they will be easy to run if there is a leaderboard for them or if they count towards the already existed rake race
As you surely know, HU sngs never count for the cash game leaderboard.
legendary
guess who's back

legendary

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
is this site legit ?
Yes. BetKing's been here for quite a while and dean has a pretty extensive history.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
is this site legit ?
Pages:
Jump to: