Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - BKB token REFUNDS - $70k refunded so far - page 18. (Read 27584 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
are the tournaments gone for good from the site cause this is the second day I see no tournaments
also love the new leaderboard thing  , is there any way you can add HU SNGs to them ?? it would be nice and they are easy to run so that would give people another incentive to play them

It seems the main event for this week is the rake race promo, that's why there is no tournaments since rake race started. As I can see there is only 1 active table at the moment, actually it is great promo but still the main problem could be about timezone thing.
Prizes of the tournament are great, up to 50th winner although I think it is too much number of winners. Wouldn't it be better to cut the number of winners down? Lets say 25 winners only, so the prize for each winner will be doubled.

well there is no 50 active players and I guess  thats the whole purpose of the 50 paid , so it may be an incentive for people to join since any player who will play one raked hand should enter the leaderboard and win a little bit of money

so US players cant play?
Not sure, i read faq in that UK was specifically mentioned as a restricted country on betking. did you try registering? well, if US players aren't allowed, there's always a VPN that one can use. Wink

it let me make a new account but not deposit i used to have an account from 2013

many bitcoin gambling sites aren't allowing US players to play these days but not sure if this is the case for betking , since you can't deposit I guess yeah
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
so US players cant play?
Not sure, i read faq in that UK was specifically mentioned as a restricted country on betking. did you try registering? well, if US players aren't allowed, there's always a VPN that one can use. Wink

it let me make a new account but not deposit i used to have an account from 2013
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
are the tournaments gone for good from the site cause this is the second day I see no tournaments
also love the new leaderboard thing  , is there any way you can add HU SNGs to them ?? it would be nice and they are easy to run so that would give people another incentive to play them

It seems the main event for this week is the rake race promo, that's why there is no tournaments since rake race started. As I can see there is only 1 active table at the moment, actually it is great promo but still the main problem could be about timezone thing.
Prizes of the tournament are great, up to 50th winner although I think it is too much number of winners. Wouldn't it be better to cut the number of winners down? Lets say 25 winners only, so the prize for each winner will be doubled.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
so US players cant play?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i wasn't here for the last few weeks/months and did not notice earlier that Betking already had poker , guess it's time again to make some gambling and see how far development is
legendary
guess who's back
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
so US players cant play?
legendary
Merit: 1021
New weekly rake race promo for cash games starts today on https://betking.io.

$9000 in prizes paid out every week!

Just play cash games to earn points on the leaderboard.

Currently writing up a page to show prizes for each position but in the mean time you can check here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lj3wQgLk7LHxoOipnJw3nM059G9dBjI-538KXipS8z8/edit?usp=sharing

Prizes paid in Bitcoin to your BetKing account on Mondays.

Bitcoin only tables
Activity: 853
Merit: 144
I figured out the problem.  This site is legit  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
^  HU SNG's are good.  I didn't know Betking had poker.  Smiley

Anyway, how's the traffic...  And hypothetically, would you be interested to share your poker traffic with other BTC sites and form a 'poker network'?

I think it would be good for Bitcoin poker overall...

The poker game is still new addition at betking, so the traffic is not that high so far. As I can see, the freeroll always with more than 50 registered players but I do not really know about the ring games. I would not be surprised if the traffic is low for the ring game because it is a well known issue for any bitcoin poker sites to have active ring games. Probably betking will offer something for the ring games so it will be crowded every single day.

Oh ok...  I'll drop by and sit in one of the HU tables if I have some time later and try the site out.  What stakes do they have?  I was thinking of playing low.  It's been a while since I've played a hand of NLHE or PLO.
No troubleshooting, no offers to help from Mr. BetKing?
Guess I'll have to find another poker site  Huh
I can open every table except the one I'm sitting at
I am registered, and clicked "go to table" and it did not work.
Also tried to manually sit at the table, didn't work.

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Anyway, how's the traffic...  And hypothetically, would you be interested to share your poker traffic with other BTC sites and form a 'poker network'?

The poker game is still new addition at betking, so the traffic is not that high so far. As I can see, the freeroll always with more than 50 registered players but I do not really know about the ring games. I would not be surprised if the traffic is low for the ring game because it is a well known issue for any bitcoin poker sites to have active ring games. Probably betking will offer something for the ring games so it will be crowded every single day.
legendary
guess who's back
yesterday I noticed in the freeroll that breaks aren't happening at the normal time which is XX:55 every hour in all other poker sites
not sure if this is only with freerolls but if not hope you make the break simillar to all other sites just in case if your players are multi tabling and playing in other sites so they can have the same break time for all the tables
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

legendary

Hi
I'll have a look at the rake and time settings for OFC. We ried to make the rake for nlhe/plo is lower than stars. OFC might need tweaked.

Where can I find the rake tables for NLH/PLO? I couldn´t find it anywhere on the Betking site.
Of course I believe you when you say that it is lower than Pokerstars, but I´d still like
to know the exact percentage and especially the rake caps (some operators have a low
rake percentage, but screw the players by using crazy high rake caps).

Besides, I´d suggest that you remove the Sit & Go´s. They literally never ran at Nitrogensports
and I doubt it will be much different at Betking. It would be better to remove them in order to
create a more streamlined poker offer (especially at the current size of the playerpool).

Hi
You can see the rake here https://betking.io/poker-rake, I'll add this to faq and poker pages.

Admittedly our cap is high on the highest stake games but those are locked for vips so won't effect most people. In terms of caps though we have lower caps than Nitrogen and Betcoin I believe.

I thought of removing Sit n Go's (or not adding them). But it's easy to list and they are heads up only so unlikely to have 5/6 people waiting on a 6th player for too long. If we see no traffic on them or more people suggest removing them over the next month then we can.

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

Hi
I'll have a look at the rake and time settings for OFC. We ried to make the rake for nlhe/plo is lower than stars. OFC might need tweaked.

Where can I find the rake tables for NLH/PLO? I couldn´t find it anywhere on the Betking site.
Of course I believe you when you say that it is lower than Pokerstars, but I´d still like
to know the exact percentage and especially the rake caps (some operators have a low
rake percentage, but screw the players by using crazy high rake caps).

Besides, I´d suggest that you remove the Sit & Go´s. They literally never ran at Nitrogensports
and I doubt it will be much different at Betking. It would be better to remove them in order to
create a more streamlined poker offer (especially at the current size of the playerpool).
legendary
2 ethereum tournaments today. Be sure to choose mETH as currency in top right corner to view

Ok thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: