Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part! - page 18. (Read 29853 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
Hi
Latest update on total funds raised so far in the pre-sale:
Bitcoin=199.716889
Ethereum=367.198513322

Sale ends Monday Smiley
17th 12am UTC.

Get in now for 25% discount.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
according to the pic I assume a player can play more than one box or am I wrong?

if a player can bet on more than one box how many boxes is a player allowed to bet on?

Appears that way, but the amount won does not match with the amount in the bottom-left. Weird.

No huge issues there except perhaps to actually use some shading (or gradient if you prefer) on the cards. Too much of the white can strain eyes and you certainly don't want that. It would also help define clear edges on the cards to make for easier observation.

From what I see, I think the wager count on the chips is a good idea but they should be placed towards the chips more - the box appears too close to the cards IMO.

Similarly, the dealer's cards are too close to the crown of your logo and thus could be shifted upwards slightly (or you can have the "Blackjack" shifted downwards)

Same thing as before, the betking logo on the top bar section should be centered vertically with the bar.

just read the answer of BK above to understand that it is not the working game yet

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20106244

Good catch.

This is just design sent by graphics artist. It's not actual gameplay. It's a sample for me to get a feel of how it would look.
You can see the winner text is only on bottom left hand and also chips for win haven't been added to stacks.

legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
according to the pic I assume a player can play more than one box or am I wrong?

if a player can bet on more than one box how many boxes is a player allowed to bet on?

Appears that way, but the amount won does not match with the amount in the bottom-left. Weird.

No huge issues there except perhaps to actually use some shading (or gradient if you prefer) on the cards. Too much of the white can strain eyes and you certainly don't want that. It would also help define clear edges on the cards to make for easier observation.

From what I see, I think the wager count on the chips is a good idea but they should be placed towards the chips more - the box appears too close to the cards IMO.

Similarly, the dealer's cards are too close to the crown of your logo and thus could be shifted upwards slightly (or you can have the "Blackjack" shifted downwards)

Same thing as before, the betking logo on the top bar section should be centered vertically with the bar.

What about simply making dealer's cards smaller than the player's cards?

This seems to be the most common way too?
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

legendary
Here's the first revision of our blackjack game.

Feedback welcome

legendary

Feedback welcome

Good catch.

This is just design sent by graphics artist. It's not actual gameplay. It's a sample for me to get a feel of how it would look.
You can see the winner text is only on bottom left hand and also chips for win haven't been added to stacks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
Why dealer didn't draw another card? His score is 13.
legendary

Feedback welcome

legendary
Here's the latest designs for our new roulette game

Let's crack into this one now. Text on the betting section is perfect and a huge improvement from the previous rendition. However, some of the numbers on the table are not centered. Even at an eye's glance you can tell that (for example) the 22 is a bit lower than it should be. Same with the 2nd 12 section.

The BET on the bottle needs to be shifted slightly to the right. It's important to have the text, "BET" centered with the chip and careful inspection results in finding that it, in fact, is not.

Adding the rebet button is good however it squishes all the buttons on the bottom-right too closely to the chips section. The undo button specifically is way too close to the border. Shrinking the buttons will not do in the event that mobile users are unable to tap them, and thus the only solution I think is available is to extend the border towards the center more. If you have the border just barely touch the 0 on the bottom of the 100 chip, then it should be spacious enough.

The past history should be shifted upwards slightly to be centered.

I'm not a fan of the gradients which seem to be ever-present in your design, but that's up to you to decide. There's centering issues with the numbers. You can clearly see that the 0 is shifted too far upwards and to the right.

If you lose the white tint on the inner wood section and keep it slightly darkened then it wouldn't look as if the part were rising upwards so I would keep that but the gradients on the spikes just look bad to me.

Lastly, I personally don't like the beige ball color. Looks too yellow for a roulette ball.

Thanks again for the great feedback. I'll pass this on.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
First revision of the roulette game design for mobile.

Feedback welcome.

roulette design looks awesome. doing a great job dean.

betking and your ico will be biggest one in gambling.

4 years ahead of the rest. you've built trust and respect in this industry. almost at dooglus level now.
copper member
Spear the bees

Let's crack into this one now. Text on the betting section is perfect and a huge improvement from the previous rendition. However, some of the numbers on the table are not centered. Even at an eye's glance you can tell that (for example) the 22 is a bit lower than it should be. Same with the 2nd 12 section.

The BET on the bottle needs to be shifted slightly to the right. It's important to have the text, "BET" centered with the chip and careful inspection results in finding that it, in fact, is not.

Adding the rebet button is good however it squishes all the buttons on the bottom-right too closely to the chips section. The undo button specifically is way too close to the border. Shrinking the buttons will not do in the event that mobile users are unable to tap them, and thus the only solution I think is available is to extend the border towards the center more. If you have the border just barely touch the 0 on the bottom of the 100 chip, then it should be spacious enough.

The past history should be shifted upwards slightly to be centered.

I'm not a fan of the gradients which seem to be ever-present in your design, but that's up to you to decide. There's centering issues with the numbers. You can clearly see that the 0 is shifted too far upwards and to the right.

If you lose the white tint on the inner wood section and keep it slightly darkened then it wouldn't look as if the part were rising upwards so I would keep that but the gradients on the spikes just look bad to me.

Lastly, I personally don't like the beige ball color. Looks too yellow for a roulette ball.
legendary

http://i.imgur.com/fpDZ9EN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CSVHQUA.jpg
Design looks stunning, can't wait to test/play. anyways how's pre-ico going? any update how much has been collected already? thanks.

Thanks

Latest ICO totals:
btc=101.42155087
eth=328.698513322
So over $300,000 now
legendary
Merit: 1009

http://i.imgur.com/fpDZ9EN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CSVHQUA.jpg
Design looks stunning, can't wait to test/play. anyways how's pre-ico going? any update how much has been collected already? thanks.
legendary

legendary

Feedback welcome.

Red and Black looks awesome, suits the color of Betking.

Will this be a social roulette or a single player only?

Initial launch will most likely only have time for single player but I'll be adding multiplayer versions too.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------

Feedback welcome.

Red and Black looks awesome, suits the color of Betking.

Will this be a social roulette or a single player only?
legendary

Feedback welcome.

The spacing on the "EVEN" text is shifted to the right too much and should be centered.

Personal preference, but I don't like the gradient on the bet, balance, and won sections. Additionally, the border for it would probably be better if it were a flat color (or at least not a gradient that becomes similar to the background). Same type of thing with the buttons on the bottom-right.

The logo for Betking is too squished (unless that image is not the full window)

The "BET" above the chips should be centered with it.

Lastly, The numbers appear too thin (width-wise) with the rectangles in that fashion. It would look better were they oriented in the same direction as the 2:1 text, or if the rectangles' height was scaled down.

Thanks for the detailed feedback. I'll pass these on.
copper member
Spear the bees

Feedback welcome.

The spacing on the "EVEN" text is shifted to the right too much and should be centered.

Personal preference, but I don't like the gradient on the bet, balance, and won sections. Additionally, the border for it would probably be better if it were a flat color (or at least not a gradient that becomes similar to the background). Same type of thing with the buttons on the bottom-right.

The logo for Betking is too squished (unless that image is not the full window)

The "BET" above the chips should be centered with it.

Lastly, The numbers appear too thin (width-wise) with the rectangles in that fashion. It would look better were they oriented in the same direction as the 2:1 text, or if the rectangles' height was scaled down.
legendary
roulette feed back

one small mistake and rebet is just a proposal to add

good luck

edit

history numbers would be good if there will be shown 10 or 12 last fallen numbers

Good catch Smiley
Will pass that on to designer. Thanks
legendary
roulette feed back

one small mistake and rebet is just a proposal to add

good luck

edit

history numbers would be good if there will be shown 10 or 12 last fallen numbers
Pages:
Jump to: