Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part! - page 16. (Read 29853 times)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
It appears that regardless of whether the site is betking.io or not, links do not open when posted in the chatbox.

Also, test.betking.io counts as an external link.

When logging off from an account, all actions (financial and user interactions) are from the new account but one is still able to chat in the account they were previously logged-in if it's in a new window.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
hi, i want to reserve urdu translations if needed.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Could translators update their threads please?
Done for Dutch.
legendary
Due to no participation in the media category for bounties it has been removed and replaced with bug bounties category instead.

New distribution looks like this:
  • Bitcointalk Signature Campaign (35%)
  • Twitter reposts (20%)
  • Bitcointalk translation threads (15%)
  • Bug Bounties (15%)
  • Blog articles (15%)

Bug Bounties

If you report a bug on the test website you can earn tokens.
Depending on the severity of the bug reported we will rank your report to determine your stakes. You can report via email ([email protected]), github  (https://github.com/BetKingIO/BetKing-issue-tracker) or post on the main thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betkingio-ico-47-million-raised-last-week-to-take-part-1842538).

Stakes:
  • Small UI or non security related bugs - 10 Stakes
  • Major bugs in major features - 35 Stakes
  • Security critical bugs (the type where you can access accounts or steal funds) - 100 Stakes

Note that your bug report may not be awarded stakes if it has already been reported or it is very low quality to make any difference to player experience.

Could translators update their threads please?
legendary
Moving forward, I will extend the pre-sale to make up for the 103 Bitcoin difference with the same 25% discount.

Feel free to ask any questions.

How much longer will the presale last?

I think until 103 is raised or maybe the 30th so it doesn't run in to the main sale?

Around 11 Bitcoin has been raised already towards it.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Moving forward, I will extend the pre-sale to make up for the 103 Bitcoin difference with the same 25% discount.

How much longer will the presale last?
legendary
Unfortunately a participant of the BetKing ICO pre-sale has had to pull out.

The person, an old BetKing investor, tried to withdraw 103 Bitcoin from MoneyPot to my wallet. He showed me the pending withdrawal.
However, Moneypot refused to process his withdrawal claiming that he had agreed to a deal to remain invested with them until December.

The deal was that, even though he had lost 35 Bitcoin as an investor with Moneypot, he would have to keep his funds there until
he made the loss back or Moneypot would refund him.

If we don't see 103 Bitcoin raised during the extended period, then I will use my own Bitcoin if people think that's the right thing to do.

legendary
Some more updates tonight on http://test.betking.io
- You can tip a user
- Disable betting on your account in account page
- Captcha on login/register
- Chat mods can ban users
- Email verified status shown in account page with ability to resend verification
legendary
Some small updates on http://test.betking.io

- betting changes focus to my bets tab but only on first bet. If you are focussed on chat etc it won't change tab
- transaction history is split into pages
- bet filerinf by username or currency

After next build uploads user tipping will be live too, click a users name in chat or on bets list.

Updating the bounty program to include bug bounties. These will take a while to list all users and stakes as I need to go through the log of past few months of people reporting things Smiley

Nice update dean.
found a bug/issue(i guess), high roller bets disappears after a refresh from chat.

Hi thanks!
I'm not sure if that's a bug or not Smiley
It's how it was on old BetKing. Will see if others also think it should stay.
legendary
Merit: 1009

- betting changes focus to my bets tab but only on first bet. If you are focussed on chat etc it won't change tab

After next build uploads user tipping will be live too, click a users name in chat or on bets list.

Updating the bounty program to include bug bounties. These will take a while to list all users and stakes as I need to go through the log of past few months of people reporting things Smiley

Nice update dean.
found a bug/issue(i guess), high roller bets disappears after a refresh from chat.
legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Hi
Sorry for lack of updates.
I've been offline for most of the past few days with moving house.
I'll go through all emails, posts etc and update everything today/tonight.

That would be a lot of work but I will look forward to whatever I can be a part of.
and,
Is there anyway you can add bugbounty rewards at bounty.betking.io

Bug bounties will likely not be a part of the official bounty program but rather awarded separately.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
Hi

That would be a lot of work but I will look forward to whatever I can be a part of.
and,
Is there anyway you can add bugbounty rewards at bounty.betking.io

legendary
Hi

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Joined the bounty campaign. There is a lot of participation but hope will make a good profit. Good luck for team and community
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Spreadsheet signature tab is already updated. 17.07 sig tab has added. Good job. Hope to see signature bounty stakes and blog stakes updates on the bounty site.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
There is a point I don't understand regarding the ICO, we do buy a portion of the website capital and it would be re-bought at a percentage of made profit if any, however, do we get shares/profit based on the BKB we have (like regular shares) or just the re-buying percentage?

A quote from the website:

"All profit made on bankrolled games will be audited and made available to token holders as was done in the past with the crowdfunded bankroll profits."

So therefore profit is shared between token holders and on top of that BetKing offers to buy some tokens back quarterly. I'll ask Dean for confirmation on this though.
Profit is made available as part of the buy-back price, AKA profit means the value of BKB Tokens goes up. There will be no payments to Token holders unless you sell some.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
There is a point I don't understand regarding the ICO, we do buy a portion of the website capital and it would be re-bought at a percentage of made profit if any, however, do we get shares/profit based on the BKB we have (like regular shares) or just the re-buying percentage?

A quote from the website:

"All profit made on bankrolled games will be audited and made available to token holders as was done in the past with the crowdfunded bankroll profits."

So therefore profit is shared between token holders and on top of that BetKing offers to buy some tokens back quarterly. I'll ask Dean for confirmation on this though.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: