Pages:
Author

Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part! - page 15. (Read 29853 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We ar waiting unlock ANN thread.
I need a weekly bounty-posting Roll Eyes
...and i hope BetKing be the best crypto gambling  Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It may have something to do with BetKing in my opinion.

Notice how Dean bumps 3 threads with a single message or the same update. Some 'pair-of-eyes' may have raised an eyebrow seeing it happening much often. Smiley
Just my thoughts

Read.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20386712

Quote from: mprep
ATTENTION: Due to the bounty incentivising posting on the ANN thread (which is an on-forum altcoin giveaway in any and all definitions), this thread is locked. There is zero tolerance for those blatantly breaking the "no on-forum altcoin giveaways" rule.

I've read that.
And as I posted I think I think it may have something to do with BetKing. Maybe not with the bumps dean posts, but it still was done because of BetKing(and followers like you and me) posts.

Anyways enough of this. Hopefully Dean would be online soon.
Edit: he is back LOL
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
Yea these threads were locked.

I'll sort it out later today.

Might need to just modify the bounty program.

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

Notice how Dean bumps 3 threads with a single message or the same update. Some 'pair-of-eyes' may have raised an eyebrow seeing it happening much often. Smiley
Just my thoughts

Read.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20386712

Quote from: mprep
ATTENTION: Due to the bounty incentivising posting on the ANN thread (which is an on-forum altcoin giveaway in any and all definitions), this thread is locked. There is zero tolerance for those blatantly breaking the "no on-forum altcoin giveaways" rule.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
ANN tread is locked.
What happening this?

No thread-bumping rule. Nothing to do with BetKing.

Just my thoughts
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
ANN tread is locked.
What happening this?

No thread-bumping rule. Nothing to do with BetKing.
Activity: 238
ANN tread is locked.
What happening this?
Activity: 172
'Bout It.
Having issues logging into the betking bounty program page? After I login it just pops up with the same login or signup page.  Sad
Nope. i just logged in and out twice, there's no problem in bounty portal. clear cache/browser history and try again or use incognito mode(ctrl+shift+n).

Didn't have to do any of that but the site ended up working again this evening.
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
Tell me please. There is no fake in this company? Huh

Missed this before. What do you exactly mean by fake in the company? If you mean whether it's reputable or not the answer to that is definitely that the company is reputable. The site handled thousands of investor bitcoins in the past and returned them all. Now we're looking to expand!

Which country your company is registered at?

SEC has announced to investigate ICOs - https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

Do u consider to carry on with your ICO even after this?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Missed this before. What do you exactly mean by fake in the company? If you mean whether it's reputable or not the answer to that is definitely that the company is reputable. The site handled thousands of investor bitcoins in the past and returned them all. Now we're looking to expand!
legendary
Merit: 1009
Having issues logging into the betking bounty program page? After I login it just pops up with the same login or signup page.  Sad
Nope. i just logged in and out twice, there's no problem in bounty portal. clear cache/browser history and try again or use incognito mode(ctrl+shift+n).
Activity: 172
'Bout It.
Having issues logging into the betking bounty program page? After I login it just pops up with the same login or signup page.  Sad
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Unfortunately a participant of the BetKing ICO pre-sale has had to pull out.

The person, an old BetKing investor, tried to withdraw 103 Bitcoin from MoneyPot to my wallet. He showed me the pending withdrawal.
However, Moneypot refused to process his withdrawal claiming that he had agreed to a deal to remain invested with them until December.

The deal was that, even though he had lost 35 Bitcoin as an investor with Moneypot, he would have to keep his funds there until
he made the loss back or Moneypot would refund him.

Moving forward, I will extend the pre-sale to make up for the 103 Bitcoin difference with the same 25% discount.

If we don't see 103 Bitcoin raised during the extended period, then I will use my own Bitcoin if people think that's the right thing to do.

Feel free to ask any questions.

I'll invest about 5.5 Btc, Can do 4 In Btc 1  in Ltc and .5 In dash.

You may email dean at [email protected] regarding this or PM him over here.

I have notified him about this aswell.
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
Unfortunately a participant of the BetKing ICO pre-sale has had to pull out.

The person, an old BetKing investor, tried to withdraw 103 Bitcoin from MoneyPot to my wallet. He showed me the pending withdrawal.
However, Moneypot refused to process his withdrawal claiming that he had agreed to a deal to remain invested with them until December.

The deal was that, even though he had lost 35 Bitcoin as an investor with Moneypot, he would have to keep his funds there until
he made the loss back or Moneypot would refund him.

Moving forward, I will extend the pre-sale to make up for the 103 Bitcoin difference with the same 25% discount.

If we don't see 103 Bitcoin raised during the extended period, then I will use my own Bitcoin if people think that's the right thing to do.

Feel free to ask any questions.

I'll invest about 5.5 Btc, Can do 4 In Btc 1  in Ltc and .5 In dash.
Activity: 116
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
I would like to report some funny bugs at https://bounty.betking.io/ :
At first, there some problems with log in. This site don't want to let me log in. (i tried on different browsers)
"Bad login or password" BUT my login and password were correct! After that i change my password through email, and it didn't help!
Also, when you try to send notification to e-mail it write something like: "Please verify your email and try forgot password again" . WHAAAAT?  Grin Maybe it's some kind of joke?
legendary
Merit: 1009
17.07 sig tab not updated i think. It still shows 585 message for me but i have 580-597 between 17.07 - 24.07. And it shows no ann thread message for me between 17-24 but i wrote 2 messages. Hope you gonna correct this devs thank you
I think this is the thread(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989289.420) to ask questions like these.

Is there something wrong with the captcha? I tried using my phone today on chrome but I can't even get the captcha right, it keeps saying that error and ask me to reenter it again and again. I do not know if this already fixed yet or not but I can't login just because of this
Nope, nothing's wrong with captcha. everything works fine!
legendary
Is there something wrong with the captcha? I tried using my phone today on chrome but I can't even get the captcha right, it keeps saying that error and ask me to reenter it again and again. I do not know if this already fixed yet or not but I can't login just because of this

I don't think so.

I absolutely hate capcthas and will probably make it only show on a couple of failed attaempts instead of all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
legendary
It appears that regardless of whether the site is betking.io or not, links do not open when posted in the chatbox.

Also, test.betking.io counts as an external link.

When logging off from an account, all actions (financial and user interactions) are from the new account but one is still able to chat in the account they were previously logged-in if it's in a new window.

Thanks. That last one is a top one for sure. Will get that looked at asap.

Also, for everyone, note that even though bugs might get reported it doesn't mean they will be fixed the next day.
Sometimes they might.
But the aim is to fix all before september 4th launch.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: