Pages:
Author

Topic: BetterCallRaul.it Domain Scam confirmed - page 3. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 66
Don Pedro Dinero alt account
Shouldn't a flag be created as well?

It is crystal clear to me that this is an exit scam.
Activity: 728
Merit: 421
It is unfortunate that such a thing happened. Just as hugeblack has said, nobody had come up with anything about them being scammed by the exchange and from investigation, it seems they faked it all themselves. Who knows what really transpired for them to have done such putting the campaign manager in such position of needing to pay for services rendered by signature campaign members.

Such experience is not worth it bit of happening to the same person for the second time requiring him to make payment from his own pocket.

We just pray they come back to make payment for their debts and clear their name as the case may be.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I am surprised that no one has come to say that he has been scammed. Everything that has happened so far is related to the signature campaign, which scam has not been confirmed yet, and the campaign manager has the only right to accuse them of that, but there are no reports from users.
Also, all evidence does not indicate that the domain was seized, and therefore all that happened is that the site is exit-scam or closed service.

Personally, I do not expect them to return, but we hope that they pay the users before they are considered exit-scam
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Type 3 flag: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3168
Please support it.

Scammer Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bettercallraul-3543440
ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bettercallraulit-no-kyc-crypto-exchange-low-fees-private-cli-5446315
Amount scammed: 0.05836495 BTC ( Reference )

Bettercallraut a new exchange recently rugpulled and when you open site , A photo(Domain has been siezed) appears. if someone investigate deeply then one can easily understand that this image is fake and created through image editor. further more the domain is not yet closed which prove the scam of this project. unfortunately the compaign was run by most trusted manager(Royse77) and team not paid last two week payment to manager.

I created this separate thread to discuss all investigation here so that other people know their scam and learn lesson from this case.

Some Proof of scamming:

Sorry for any inconvenience. I think none of us expected such ending especially I never expected to make another huge lose in the business and paying out of my own pocket again after Bitlucy scammed me (Over $6.2K or something, I can not remember exactly). Anyway, it is what it is. You all expected to get paid a total of 0.05836495 BTC from me by the next 7 to 10 days.  

If the domain was seized, the DNS entries would have been changed. That didn't happen:
Code:
Domain:             bettercallraul.it
Signed:             no
Created:            2023-02-22 04:40:56
Last Update:        2023-02-28 01:04:33
Expire Date:        2024-02-22

Also, I have noticed evidence of slight photoshopping of the service name text (where it says "chipmixer and bettercallraul").

In exhibit B, we have the notice by Raul with a stronger white font than the one used in Chipmixer. This font does not match up with the rest of the notice. That must mean some clever swindler must have carefully erased the previous text (this is every easy to do if you've seen my Background Eraser service) and then wrote his own text on top of it. Apparently they did not have the same font installed on their computer as the one used in the notice.

You cannot see the difference even in this size. You must download the images and open them at 100% zoom to see the difference. They are both in 720p size.

Meanwhile in Exhibit A we see the BetterCallRaul logo plastered on top of the notice, on the left and the right. The only problem is, the swindlers pasted the logo on top of part of the chipmixer logo. You will never see any law enforcement organization make this simple mistake. OOPS!  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: