Pages:
Author

Topic: Between ICO and IEO - page 13. (Read 1785 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 07, 2019, 05:20:31 PM
It seems to me that many people just do not understand what the difference is between IEO and ICO. just IEO is like a faster process to lists a coin on the exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
June 07, 2019, 05:06:53 PM
The most important bonus of IEO's is that it gives investors a medium of trust. Seeing that a coin is backed by a large exchange, makes people believe that the exchange has done some sort of due diligence. It also guarantees a liquid exchange when the IEO campaign is finished.

It is without a doubt a superior way to gather funds for projects, and a lot more trusted by investors
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
June 07, 2019, 05:06:16 PM
Few months back the trend was between sto security token offering and ico initial coin offering now the trend has shifted and has become about ico and ieo which Is more preferable. Well I don't have any reason to choose ico
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
June 05, 2019, 06:28:55 PM
If I am not mistaken, by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned by many parties for various reasons that have emerged and turned to the IEO.
It is no secret that, many projects are an unofficially dead and useless piece of the online paper. Unless there is no applied whitepaper on the real world, I don't invest in that project without making a proper research. ICOs are not profitable than IEOs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
June 07, 2019, 04:59:31 PM
If I am not mistaken, by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned by many parties for various reasons that have emerged and turned to the IEO.
It is no secret that, many projects are an unofficially dead and useless piece of the online paper. Unless there is no applied whitepaper on the real world, I don't invest in that project without making a proper research. ICOs are not profitable than IEOs.
Many told me, especially my friends, that ICO has now been defeated by the IEO, it turned out to be true. Why do I say that right, because besides my friends around me, my friends here also say that IEO is better.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
June 05, 2019, 06:27:15 PM

That's what's happening right now, we are seeing less ICO and more IEO's in the market, so if a company wants to launch their own crowdfunding for THEIR company or project, they just look for a better option than ICO and IEO IS THE ONE THAT SUITS THEIR NEEDS.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 05, 2019, 06:22:14 PM
In my own opinion there is no difference really about the two as they are still all about crowdfunding. The only edge IEO has over ICO is the fact that there is usually no delay in listing the coin after the IEO on the same exchange.
Activity: 364
June 05, 2019, 06:11:56 PM
The reason why most investors are now opting for IEO is that, ICO is being taken over by scammers unlike IEO. ICOs are  not reliable now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 05, 2019, 04:54:49 PM
the fact that many investors do not trust investing in the ICO because the ICO deceived them in every way and now the IEO appears, investors certainly choose to invest in the IEO rather than the ICO because IEO has good quality from the ICO
Activity: 560
June 05, 2019, 04:51:17 PM
IEO is the order of the day, now all the projects who failed to raise funds during their ICO have switched to IEO for them to be able to continue the project. They don't want to abandoned the project because of lack of funds.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
June 05, 2019, 04:10:23 PM
Pages:
Jump to: