Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Coins-E - they are stealing coins from the users - page 2. (Read 10769 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
same here with my doge deposit. feels like a big scam.

i do never ever business with coins-e. Not answering tickets in more then one week is just ridiculous.

Same here, just couple k DOGE's stolen. I'm very disappointed to coins-e.  Angry
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
This thread I mentioned also includes what appears to be the real name of the site owner with personal website/twitter account also identified; however I am a bit reluctant to repeat these details since there is no confirmation of this. Anyway however is interested can look it up and try to contact either this person, the company he works in or the authorities.

I have decided to wait for a bit more until I escalate this further.

why waiting? he ownes money from some people for more then a month.
Activity: 11
This thread I mentioned also includes what appears to be the real name of the site owner with personal website/twitter account also identified; however I am a bit reluctant to repeat these details since there is no confirmation of this. Anyway however is interested can look it up and try to contact either this person, the company he works in or the authorities.

I have decided to wait for a bit more until I escalate this further.
Months since I lost 12k PXC. Its surprising that people still trade there. I don't have any sympathy for you if you lose money there.

Fair enough - quite disappointing to lose money to a scam but should have done my homework instead of just rushing in.

According to a thread in reddit the owner of the site is from Canada developing bitcoin ATMs now visiting India - so perhaps this is a case of a one-man web site whose owner is not able/willing to respond to requests?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Months since I lost 12k PXC. Its surprising that people still trade there. I don't have any sympathy for you if you lose money there.
Activity: 75
same here with my doge deposit. feels like a big scam.

i do never ever business with coins-e. Not answering tickets in more then one week is just ridiculous.
Activity: 39
I have the same problem mahmut. I sent a 300k deposit, and looking at blockchain I see the money first has been received, then transferred out. The Coins-E web site shows no transactions at all.

Same situation with my 900 DOGE.
Activity: 42
I have the same problem mahmut. I sent a 300k deposit, and looking at blockchain I see the money first has been received, then transferred out. The Coins-E web site shows no transactions at all.

http://dogechain.info/address/D9gVNUd1a86CsTCU9YP2rK3KQpMuWeiULi

If you look at the transfer out to DLBrrdzzH8B2V5QgrUTmiwoBw9mYtQxbH7 , the output is showing "Not yet redeemed" - anyone have any idea what that means?
Thanks that is encouraging. It has been 5 days so far and no response from support for me yet. So it may be a case of appalling customer service instead of plain stealing.
Activity: 28
my coins seem to be fine .
Also, the page that can be used to track transactions used to display 0 confirmations, please wait. Now it displays an error message "Tracking DOGE deposit. Please check the transaction id you provided. If problem persists please contact support."

I have still have a bit of hope I can get the doge's back but at this stage it looks like very stealing much bad...
I have sent 400k dogecoins to Coins-E on Jan 7; but it is still showing as unconfirmed as well. Raised support tickets with no response back.

More alarmingly, until yesterday the transaction only showed "Not redeemed" for the amount I sent. Now the dogechain is showing the coins I transferred have been moved to a different wallet first (http://dogechain.info/address/DLBrrdzzH8B2V5QgrUTmiwoBw9mYtQxbH7 - this is with a balance of 296m doges) with the rest of the balance then distributed to a series of smaller wallets. I am guessing this means the coins are stolen and added to personal hoard of the operator. I have a slim hope this may the normal way they are handling deposits but probably not hey?

Activity: 49
my Doge is still stuck in there.

Not going to do any business with them again, which is a shame as it looks like it could have been a good platform Sad

Cryptsy I have not had any problems with at all. Everything seems to have gone through pretty quick (only 12 trades though so far )
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Still waiting on 10,000 PXC that I withdrew on Sept. 6th.  Created several support tickets, all of which were met with a response of "we're working on it"

You'd have to be absolutely fucking crazy to do any sort of business there...
Activity: 34
seems that they fixed everything.
i'm so confused with this coins-e anyway.
may be i'll prefer to wait hours for my transactions on cryptsy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just create a support tickett!

Created 3 so far...been told they are still working on PXC
Same issue with DGC.
Yeah, just noticed that.

They have now moved it out from Under Maintenance in to the full list and issued a tweet saying problems resolved.

I expect exchanges to have problems, but they should have had a notice up saying they were having them and the expected outcome. It's the not knowing that does that harm !!

mine are still in waiting confirmation so fingers crossed
Activity: 112
Yesterday eve (UK time) Doge got moved in to their 'Under Maintenance'. This morning (again uk time) Doge has been completely removed from the site.

My guess is that they were having so many problems with it & complaints, they have just removed it. Guess we won't be seeing the coins again.

It was suggested on another thread that the site is on autopilot. I think there must be someone there to have removed Doge.

they said that dogecoins back for traidings, but i cant see them in list and cant deposit/widthraw

They're on the list, under the "coins under maintenance" heading. And my deposit has just moved to the "confirmed" column, so they probably are still catching up on blocks or something.
Activity: 34
Yesterday eve (UK time) Doge got moved in to their 'Under Maintenance'. This morning (again uk time) Doge has been completely removed from the site.

My guess is that they were having so many problems with it & complaints, they have just removed it. Guess we won't be seeing the coins again.

It was suggested on another thread that the site is on autopilot. I think there must be someone there to have removed Doge.

they said that dogecoins back for traidings, but i cant see them in list and cant deposit/widthraw

Pages:
Jump to: