Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Coins-E - they are stealing coins from the users - page 4. (Read 10769 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
After seeing this thread 3 or 4 days ago I withdrew my full balances.  My transfers of BTC, XPM, and QRK were all instant, in amounts greater than 1 BTC of each.

Since they have so little volume, and very high sell offers and very low buy offers, I don't see any valid reason to risk keeping coins on the exchange, at present.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Theyre back and running again!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Coins-E will in the scam list until they refund all the money they stole.

Of course, this a pipe dream. I am not expecting anything from these thieves.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
They are now trying to bribe devs 1 btc each to be one of a possible 28 only coins listed on coins-e. Massive fucking scam warning considering nan is one of the listed coins already as one of the 28. Scam exchange just took the scam level up

hmm, why didn't they try to bribe me then? liven up to your name mudda FUDda

Isn't there a scam somewhere you should be involved in
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
They are now trying to bribe devs 1 btc each to be one of a possible 28 only coins listed on coins-e. Massive fucking scam warning considering nan is one of the listed coins already as one of the 28. Scam exchange just took the scam level up

hmm, why didn't they try to bribe me then? liven up to your name mudda FUDda
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Aaand i actually got this too:

"Hi xxxxxxxxx,
Coins-E has been taken over by a new management. Since the exchange was unstable previously, to start with, we have restricted the number of coins available. But all your deposits are intact and we intend to reintroduce Coins-E within a week. We will inform you in a couple of days about the status. Do support us. We know this is a huge favor to request but we take responsibility for it, and will render the best to all our customers. "

We will only see what they might come up to. Until then i let you know about their actions.

Fingers crossed that everything works out! I've got a decent chunk of change held in limbo there
Activity: 435
Merit: 260
any news on infinitecoin?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Aaand i actually got this too:

"Hi xxxxxxxxx,
Coins-E has been taken over by a new management. Since the exchange was unstable previously, to start with, we have restricted the number of coins available. But all your deposits are intact and we intend to reintroduce Coins-E within a week. We will inform you in a couple of days about the status. Do support us. We know this is a huge favor to request but we take responsibility for it, and will render the best to all our customers. "

We will only see what they might come up to. Until then i let you know about their actions.
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Update: Received a non-automated response from an admin regarding my missing deposits:

Hi int3r,
We will soon resolve these issues and revive your deposits in a weeks time.

Thank you.

Ticket: http://coins-e.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/XXX
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Bumping for more attention in this thread. Has anyone successfully contacted the new support?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Aww this really blows... I'll try to dox the owner and will re-post if I can find anything... Sorry to all who lost Sad It's never fun losing hard earned coins...
Activity: 896
When I withdrew my 10k PXC, I could have made roughly half a Bitcoin off of .01 BTC investment...now I can only get .02 and I honestly don't even care if I get them now

Too little, too late...fuck Coins-e  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Worth bumping.. interesting story too
Activity: 588
Be careful depositing funds to coins-e most of their wallets are not updated.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I withdrawed 3992 DGC coins but they haven't arrived at its destination.
If i had known this then i would never ever had deposited coins at that Place.
Perhaps they are working people and travel alot then atleast they could mention it or so instead of saying a support staff will get back to you within 24 hours and that was 96 hours ago and Three supports tickets later.

Wtf.. This sucks. RED ALERT ON COINS-E
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
At least there's a glimmer of hope for my coins... maybe
Activity: 373
Merit: 506
coins-e has 12666 of my EMD.. doubt i'll ever see that .. send them a ticket demanding the private key to my coins-e EMD deposit address .. lol
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Theyre support seems to be working now just have to wait for an answer from them!
The support page is the same as cryptsy!

Hopefully we can get some of our coins back, that would be absolutely wonderful.
Activity: 768
Theyre support seems to be working now just have to wait for an answer from them!
The support page is the same as cryptsy!
Pages:
Jump to: