Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Coins-E - they are stealing coins from the users - page 7. (Read 10769 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Any updates?  I still haven't heard back yet  Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
If they are stealing now, it is really stupid, the long run is always more profitable.
Criminals usually are stupid.
But it is sad to loose this exchange trust.
I liked it. RIP.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I moved my funds early enough it seems. lucky me Smiley
sad to hear that though Sad
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
The resident chatbox loyalist who mailed on my behalf also received a similar reply
Hi, Sorry for the delayed response. You could tell ........... to check his wallet now. The issue has been resolved. We have mailed him too, about the issue being resolved. Thank you for your support.

Anyways, have mailed them 4 times already and he has mailed too on my half. Really don't get why they are lying. I mean everybody can see on the block explorer that they are lying.

I sent a friendly note to them yesterday asking if they had any updates on the situation.  Still waiting to hear back...
Good luck, though be prepared to receive a mail that you have, indeed, received the PXCs  Roll Eyes Grin
I sent a friendly note to them yesterday asking if they had any updates on the situation.  Still waiting to hear back...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Coins-e always struck me as a get-rich-quick scheme for the dev, it was always the first to collect any bounty for a new coin being listed on an exchange, without discrimination. Dodgy.
Activity: 364
I know a bit off topic, but I really love how you suggest some of these folks can be "found in the chat box" or "resident" of the box.. heh.

Hopefully this is resolved.

Heh indeed. I actually dropped by in chat and found those two. Now I have taken up residence there and scaring away everybody Grin

I doubt this will be resolved; especially since they are blatantly claiming that it is resolved.

Yes, the latter is not always the best indicator. I am keeping a six foot pole between myself and the current shady exchange goings on with more than just Coins-E.
legendary
I know a bit off topic, but I really love how you suggest some of these folks can be "found in the chat box" or "resident" of the box.. heh.

Heh indeed. I actually dropped by in chat and found those two. Now I have taken up residence there and scaring away everybody Grin

I doubt this will be resolved; especially since they are blatantly claiming that it is resolved.
Activity: 364

legendary
Received a reply from them:

Hi,
Sorry for the delayed response. You could check your wallet now. The issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

--
Thank you
Coins-e Support team

Of course, nothing actually came into the wallet. I checked the block explorer and still 12k PXC doesn't show up on it (http://explorer.phenixcoin.com/a/PiKzgFoHJd). I don't understand whether they are really really dumb or just trolling me Sad

Would have been easier if they just told me they stole my coins. At least I won't have any hopes then (not that I have much anyways).
legendary
Still no response from Support 24 hours after I emailed them.

They did however respond to another question re listing a new coin lol

Edit: They just replied asking me to try again, saying they will process the withdrawal manually if it doesnt work.
Good luck, hope it works out for you.

10 days past and still my 12k PXCs are lost. Have a bad feeling they just stole our coins Sad
legendary
Well, Coins-e is a good idea but they need a bit more effort, to keep things up to date.
A bit more effort to give back the coins that are due, more like.

There is a very good chance just stealing our coins. Why keep silent otherwise?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Well, Coins-e is a good idea but they need a bit more effort, to keep things up to date.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Still no response from Support 24 hours after I emailed them.

They did however respond to another question re listing a new coin lol

Edit: They just replied asking me to try again, saying they will process the withdrawal manually if it doesnt work.
Activity: 560
Got everything out except CGB. Thanks for the tip.
legendary
just an fyi, no matter how many e-mails you get from customer service, if your account is all the sudden missing coins your probably not going to get them back. also, had the same issue with their chat, all I heard was how good of an exchange they are, how no one has ever been ripped off, ect.  ect. deposited btc, showed up in transactions and not my account, said they fixed it, over a month ago and never did get the btc I deposited.

That sucks. Hoping this thread will prevent others from losing their money. Learnt the hard way myself.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing
KGC did not work but IFC did.

Thanks for the tip Hullabaloo.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Here's the chains I actually managed to withdraw on, use at your own risk:
Worked for me:
BQC, IFC, RED, WDC

Did not work:
ORB

Not expected to work but did not try:
SBC

edit: Switched WDC to worked, I just looked in the wrong place for the deposit.
Good luck & see you in a better trollbox everyone Smiley

Got my BTC, but still no PXC  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: