Pages:
Author

Topic: BEWARE OF CRYPTSY MANIPULATING NEW COINS- VERTCOIN SCREWJOB!! - page 2. (Read 40121 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Should try an Honest Exchange.  https://www.atomic-trade.com
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
i deposited 0.95 aur coin traded it up to 1.05 aur only last night
then everything disappeared out of my account
so i contacted support
i was told

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.
I audited your account. I was able to locate your coins and have placed it in your account balance.

AuroraCoin:0.00000000->1.04586556

but what was actually put into my account was 0.041 bitcoin

i would not mind to much but in the mean time aur went up from 0.04000000  to 0.04700000

so if i try and buy back my aur coin 0.89541114 less than what i put in in the beginning

when did cryptsy automatically make trades for people all i want is my coin back i know its not a lot .  im glad it was not

i have emailed support again and im waiting to hear the outcome i will keep u informed
Activity: 23
Use CoinMKT.  No crap coins and USD. 
Activity: 47
How can you trust bter.com? They got hacked did they not?
Activity: 193
Merit: 117
HODL
Registered to say that I am sitting on 0 confirms all day trying to deposit a very small amount of AUR

Angry
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I made a deposit of 100 VTC yesterday to cryptsy, then after waiting some minutes i read this thread and started regretting, but luckily the deposit was processed within an hour so it was not that bad.
Activity: 275
My preferences are, in order:

With the recent problems at MtGox, I think it is clear that man of us have been too trusting in exchanges.

Cryptsy is acting in a way that is not beneficial for its users... and since that should be their primary reason for existing... they are failing.

Goodbye Cryptsy.

There are better exchanges out there.
Would you mind naming some other good exchanges?I know of Btc-e and Mintpal but I haven't used neither.
Activity: 6
With the recent problems at MtGox, I think it is clear that man of us have been too trusting in exchanges.

Cryptsy is acting in a way that is not beneficial for its users... and since that should be their primary reason for existing... they are failing.

Goodbye Cryptsy.

Would you mind naming some other good exchanges?I know of Btc-e and Mintpal but I haven't used neither.
Activity: 275

Goodbye Cryptsy.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
This was done to Infinitecoin, TWICE. They suspended trading at 2 all time highs in a row and allowed the API trades to continue, knowing the web interface users had no access to clear their order books while their API users looted the orders. I made this extremely clear to them BOTH TIMES in their public chat (when they still had one) and eventually got banned for not being satisfied with their empty PR reply. Once I get everything out of there I wont be back. Let this be a warning to everyone who thinks they are going to make some money on Cryptsy. What good is it if you can't ever get it out?
Activity: 23
Their behavior is not exclusive to VTC.
Exactly the same scenario happened with DOGE.
I had my deposit stuck in no man's land for 48 hours, time enough for the selet few to pump the market and dump their coins. By the time they have unlocked my deposit and credited my account, the market crashed by about 50%.

Good inside job.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
All beginners will taste the cryptsy shit.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
All of my coins I have mined have arrived over the past few weeks, none have gone missing. I'm not in a rush to dump them like some people apparently.
Activity: 37
Dod gamnit, I just found this thread after trying to figure out what the hell happened to my VTC deposit that went through hours ago and it explains everything. If anyone needed an update, it's still not fixed.

Any pitchfork and torch package seller around here that takes crypto that's not VTC? because, you know... all my VTC is stuck in this bloody scam of a website now!
Activity: 11
they did this whit doge leafe cash and all other coins the added in the last months

holding deposits back to make price rize ( and prob selling early bought coins @ other exchanges themselves for inflated prices ) then after they sold all for max profit they open the floodgate,s and prices crash LOL

traced the last coins added + time of announcement ( as u can see the buy volume ) was high on all coins

And before they announced it the price already shot up a lil ( then exploded )

http://i.imgur.com/fatIHji.jpg

as alwase every one will say this proofs noting

and they only add coins whit high volume ( witch is not true )

but up to u all Smiley

LMAO at this omg gave ya a tip you can work out what cry are going to list as new coins before they are made known anyone can see this information it just a matter of working out how you work out what they are going to list ........    A lot of people have worked this out in time how to work out what they are going to list etc you should play more att to your address bar and try a few things Wink    Ps not going to tell you what to do etc but as can be seen in them graphs alot of smart cookies have worked out the same thing and what coins will be listed next etc.....

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
i got so mad today on cryptsy for holind for 24h my deposits that i moved to bter [this link gives 10% discount on trade fees!]

lets all move
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
They are doing this with many coins.  They do it from time to time with Doge and do it with Cash Coin etc... basically any coin where stopping the selling pressure will allow for a nice price spike.  They also will answer support emails very quickly for coins where they are not currently running the fix trade.  If the coin is in a fix trade for them they ignore the support cases for 8 hours+ for the coin you are talking about until they release everyone's coins all at once to create a drop for them to buy back into.

BTW you can't currently get btc out either like gox.  They are saying internal server error... hope it doesn't last.

I wanted to pour a lot more money into cryptostocks in crypsty but no way in H E double hockey sticks now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
they did this whit doge leafe cash and all other coins the added in the last months

holding deposits back to make price rize ( and prob selling early bought coins @ other exchanges themselves for inflated prices ) then after they sold all for max profit they open the floodgate,s and prices crash LOL

traced the last coins added + time of announcement ( as u can see the buy volume ) was high on all coins

And before they announced it the price already shot up a lil ( then exploded )

as alwase every one will say this proofs noting

and they only add coins whit high volume ( witch is not true )

but up to u all Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
what else is new man? cryptsy does that with every launch... sometimes you get lucky to join in on the pump.. sometimes you dont....

i know its not fair.. and certainly not the right thing to do... But its still the biggest altcoin exchange out here... so unless you write an article in the fucking newyork times or something... this aint gonna help... and bigvern is getting an even bigger hard on by reading this... Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm done with craptsy for everything except storing my doge there. Over a fucking day waiting for vtc deposits and after opening a support ticket they magically show up? Fuck these idiots.
Pages:
Jump to: