Pages:
Author

Topic: BEWARE OF CRYPTSY MANIPULATING NEW COINS- VERTCOIN SCREWJOB!! - page 4. (Read 40121 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
they delayed my leafcoin deposit too, coinmarket.io is a better alternate to cryptsy
Activity: 826
see my profile
My guess is the real peak will be at 16:00 GMT.

Didn't I say so?  That was pretty precise.

And shortly after, miraculously my VTC appeared in cryptsy.

After they had been hidden for 1/3 rd of a day.
I haven't exactly counted my losses yet, but they are substantial.

Now if you want to go back to my posting #14, and choose which explanation was the correct one.

I still don't know.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
so you guys are missing the dump and angry?
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Did Exactly the same with DOGE.
In Fact they sell you numbers only and do not possess any in stock, So how can you trade what you DON'T have???
Freeze and post a message telling that the massive trade hiccup the server b*llsh*t!!! Yes BOYCOTT Those Crooks!
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Don't sweat it guys. Price is going up, difficulty is climbing like hell. 108 atm, ATH.
Don't get me wrong, Crypsty has no excuse, it's terrible I'm not defending them. But there's no reason to lose the patience especially when things are looking good.
I don't think it's a scam, the guys added the coin the same day and I guess they rushed it.
I'm sure the coins will eventually show up and you will be better holding them then too. You would have definitely regretted panic selling on the way down to 080s and you will probably regret if you sell at current price with the coin flourishing and a weak orderbook.
Cheer up, VTC is #11 on coinmarketcap, it's getting loads of attention to miners, investors and traders. You'll see.
My 2 cents.

ps: I'm stuck in the cryptsyloop too Tongue.

I like that way of looking at it! VTC is definitely doing great, this is just a mild setback. Hell, it generated buzz. VTC shut down an exchange.

Also, my deposit cleared, but my withdrawal is not going through. I guess I'm not the only one trying to get their coins out.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Craptsy let all incomming coin free at one point,  so price crahshed 40%.

They are palying with as all as hell. Nobidy should use them longer.

I AM MORE SATISFIED WITH WAITING AND WAITING FOR COINEDUP THAN THESE SCAMMERS
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
Same problem. Bad move Cryptsy, you loose your clients.

A more detailed explanation:

My VTC deposit on Cryptsy wallet someone moved right after confirmation through two wallets. I think, I never see coins back. Thank God only 3 VTC.

I look now on my Cryptsy balance and my 3 VTC is back. But i don't know what their are doing, because my original VTC Cryptsy deposit address was not charged back. Weird game from Cryptsy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Finaly my VTC arrived. Selling them immediately, happy with my 400% profit. Now let's dump this coin and buy back at .5
Activity: 95
it actually took less than an hour to transfer vetcoins from coinmarket.io to cryptsy

started panicing for no reason

good job cryptso- sorry about cuntsy
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
my coins are ok now...when i mined sexcoins back then i had the same problem,its more than 24 hr waiting but the coins did get through
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Looks like they fixed their thing, only took... 13 hours?
Activity: 263
Don't sweat it guys. Price is going up, difficulty is climbing like hell. 108 atm, ATH.
Don't get me wrong, Crypsty has no excuse, it's terrible I'm not defending them. But there's no reason to lose the patience especially when things are looking good.
I don't think it's a scam, the guys added the coin the same day and I guess they rushed it.
I'm sure the coins will eventually show up and you will be better holding them then too. You would have definitely regretted panic selling on the way down to 080s and you will probably regret if you sell at current price with the coin flourishing and a weak orderbook.
Cheer up, VTC is #11 on coinmarketcap, it's getting loads of attention to miners, investors and traders. You'll see.
My 2 cents.

ps: I'm stuck in the cryptsyloop too Tongue.
buy as much vertcoins on coinmarket.io right now because noone from cryptsy can sell therefore market will soar

sell when you hear vertcoins are beeing released

its a scam not more, and thats how you can benefit from it
Activity: 140

lol i just receive a answer on my ticket.

they ask me about the transaction details which I already postet with the ticket

*shakes head* can't belive this ....
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
have you considered someone might have been sending loads of small tx to cryptsy and it jammed up the wallets ?

http://t-ut.obi.vg/chain/Vertcoin?count=2016&hi=29949

No blocks with > 120 transactions.

It seems like total market manipulation to me. This can't be legal.
Activity: 27
8 часов ожидания а мои монеты (VERT и CASH) так и не поступили на эту биржу. Самая плохая торговая платформа из всех существующих.
Я не верю что Crypsy имеет меньше технических возможностей чем coinmarket.io или coinedup для того что бы оперативно зачислять наши депозиты. Ребята скорре всего используют наши монеты.

Последний раз пользуюсь услугами данной биржы!
Activity: 12
EXACT SAME thing happened with KITTEH today.
Activity: 151
11 hours, 350 confirmations and waiting. Fuck you Big Fat Fucking Vern.

This is getting out of hand.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
guys they DO have a problem. send DOGE there and u will see.
support of cryptsy was more than helpful with the pendings.
its not cryptsy its cuntsy- bitch ass mothafuckas, lets bring them down
Pages:
Jump to: