Pages:
Author

Topic: BEWARE OF CRYPTSY MANIPULATING NEW COINS- VERTCOIN SCREWJOB!! - page 6. (Read 40121 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Well my whole account got hacked as stated in another thread too.
Deposited funds were sold right after they were deposited and cashed out immediately.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
same shit cryptsy this is last trade with this fuckers   Cool
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
the same here.
waiting for my vtc for 5 hour already.
-1 client at cryptsy.
Activity: 25
Hate to break your bubble guys, but you never would have sold your coins at 0.015 if they had let deposits go through as they came through. Or 0.01. Only reason it went that high was because a lack of supply.

They did pump the shit out of it though.
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
Same problem. Bad move Cryptsy, you loose your clients.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I've been waiting for 8 hours already.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I am starting this thread in order to expose the unethical conduct in which Cryptsy chose to conduct themselves today right after the introduction of Vertcoin on their exchange (as the price was rapidly rising). It appears as if they intentionally started freezing everyone's VTC deposits so that they could artificially manipulate the price of this coin and allow a "select" few to dump it as it continued rising.   In the process, they screwed many VTC holders including myself by freezing up our deposits and thus stopping us from conducting any trading. Additionally, many of us initially tested our deposits by sending small amounts of VTC into the VTC wallet which all apparently made it through WITHIN MINUTES and only after we attempted to deposit the rest of the balance, did they freeze our VTS. As of this moment (10 HOURS), our deposits have STILL HAVE NOT made it into our VTC Wallets in Cryptsy.   Angry Angry

As a result of this, I WILL NOT BE CONDUCTING ANY MORE TRADING at Cryptsy. I am also quite active in the NYC Bitcoin community and will do MY EVERY BEST to bring this unethical behavior to public light and dissuade everyone I know from trading there.   

I urge everyone to do the same and BOYCOTT these scam artists and AVOID using their exchange like the plague!   

Please Please continue to post if you've been screwed over by Cryptsy!!!!  This is the only way to bring attention to the entire CryptoCurrency community of what these scam artists pulled off today!

+ 1 will never use cryptsy again
coinmarket and other trade sites are much better and they have support. YOU HEAR ME crptsy SUPPORT is when you answer tickets !
already tok out all of my funds from cryptsy just waiting for my vtc to show up and pull em off.

jeez feeling better now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
no problem when i used it with moon,tips,btc,ltc in last 3 weeks..

now..my 2 vtc passed thru but not the rest..
XTR
Activity: 38
I agree with this.  Not so much as a word from Cryptsy on why this delay is happening.  If the excuse is the coin just came out then it shouldn't have been listed on the site until it was ready to accept deposits.  This is a very unprofessional way of doing business and I will be using one of the many other exchanges to pick from this point forward.
Activity: 35
I wrote to tech support many times.... and the money came...after 7h
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Fucking Crypty, i deposited VTC SEVEN HOURS AGO, and still have nothing, my deposits are not showing even at pending, NOTHING!
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
I am starting this thread in order to expose the unethical conduct in which Cryptsy chose to conduct themselves today right after the introduction of Vertcoin on their exchange (as the price was rapidly rising). It appears as if they intentionally started freezing everyone's VTC deposits so that they could artificially manipulate the price of this coin and allow a "select" few to dump it as it continued rising.   In the process, they screwed many VTC holders including myself by freezing up our deposits and thus stopping us from conducting any trading. Additionally, many of us initially tested our deposits by sending small amounts of VTC into the VTC wallet which all apparently made it through WITHIN MINUTES and only after we attempted to deposit the rest of the balance, did they freeze our VTS. As of this moment (10 HOURS), our deposits have STILL HAVE NOT made it into our VTC Wallets in Cryptsy.   Angry Angry

As a result of this, I WILL NOT BE CONDUCTING ANY MORE TRADING at Cryptsy. I am also quite active in the NYC Bitcoin community and will do MY EVERY BEST to bring this unethical behavior to public light and dissuade everyone I know from trading there.   

I urge everyone to do the same and BOYCOTT these scam artists and AVOID using their exchange like the plague!   

Please Please continue to post if you've been screwed over by Cryptsy!!!!  This is the only way to bring attention to the entire CryptoCurrency community of what these scam artists pulled off today!
Pages:
Jump to: