Pages:
Author

Topic: Beyond the Void's ICO - page 4. (Read 16468 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
December 13, 2016, 11:44:38 PM
How long it takes to change proto to nexium?  I am now waiting over one hour.  Unsuccessfull now..

Hello,

Nothing to worry about just now, it can take up to 12 hours says our dev.
when can I check if I get NXC? I sent test-amount and I forgot how much I had before :s
More serious issue is that now I cannot send anything.. I am using BitcrystalBox wallet..

when I click on Send nothing happen...
It seems to that the problem was lack of bitcoins in my wallet to pay fee.. BTW please let bitcrystalbox devs know that this wallet  needs fix!
No I am waiting to get more NxC in my etherwallet contract
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
December 13, 2016, 08:31:12 PM
I'm still confused about Protonexium vs Nexium.  So those who bought Protonexium achieved a rank but those who bought Nexium did not?  That doesn't sound right.

I get that Protonexium was cheaper to buy during the ICO, but now that the ICO is over, why would someone be shopping for Protonexium instead of Nexium?

(I wish this were built on Counterparty too.)

I understand that the ranking is a reward for ICO investors.  This isn't any different from Spells of Genesis.  you cannot become partner or premium merchant after the ICO.

Holding game assets or any other assets on the bitcoin blockchain gives them more value than holding them on any other altcoin blockchain because of higher security (hashrate).  But I guess that there must be a good reason why Beyond the Void has chosen Ethereum.  However, it would be really cool if you could hold the assets on any blockchain you choose regardless on what platform the game choose to operate.  I guess hyperledger is working on something like that.
December 13, 2016, 07:59:22 PM
It seems like nxm is way undervalued at 1500 satoshi on openledger. why did we get listed at that price guys? is there no demand for this coin? My opinion is the effort of the team is worth way more than that.

I dot really know what openledger is.  In general people can sell their asset at whatever price they want. They can donate it for free if they want.  but they had to pay for it quite a bit.  On other hand I think ICO price was about 1500 satoshi. For sure not half more or half less.  So i dont really know what are you talking.  Did you calculate difference ICO price?

Why are people looking to buy PROTONEXIUM instead of Nexium?

Protonexium allows you to get ranked.  that is why.

Nexium will get you ranked and protonexium will give you nexium.

People want protonexium, because it was way cheaper then nexium.
Cheapest way to get in ICO was to buy Protonexium with BCY.

No, nexium is not what gets you ranked.  It is the conversion from Protonexium (which could be on counterparty) to Nexium on the Ethereum blockchain that gets you ranked.  Otherwise, anyone could just buy Nexium on the open market and get ranked.  From what I understand, the ranking only occurs from the ICO funds which are denominated in Protonexium.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2016, 07:29:53 PM
I'm still confused about Protonexium vs Nexium.  So those who bought Protonexium achieved a rank but those who bought Nexium did not?  That doesn't sound right.

I get that Protonexium was cheaper to buy during the ICO, but now that the ICO is over, why would someone be shopping for Protonexium instead of Nexium?

(I wish this were built on Counterparty too.)
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
December 13, 2016, 07:25:57 PM
It seems like nxm is way undervalued at 1500 satoshi on openledger. why did we get listed at that price guys? is there no demand for this coin? My opinion is the effort of the team is worth way more than that.

I dot really know what openledger is.  In general people can sell their asset at whatever price they want. They can donate it for free if they want.  but they had to pay for it quite a bit.  On other hand I think ICO price was about 1500 satoshi. For sure not half more or half less.  So i dont really know what are you talking.  Did you calculate difference ICO price?

Nexium will get you ranked and protonexium will give you nexium.

People want protonexium, because it was way cheaper then nexium.
Cheapest way to get in ICO was to buy Protonexium with BCY.
December 13, 2016, 07:13:40 PM

I doubt that it matters for the team.  The team got BCY and ETH in exchange for Protonexium, and we got our ranking based on our Protonexium amount.  The question now is what is Nexium good for before game assets will be sold?  I also assume that you can buy those game assets with other coins as well.
Also, who uses Openledger?  It would have been easier if Nexium was based on counterparty.  Also I don't know yet why ETH was used instead of Bitcoin through counterparty.  This means we won't see Beyond the void assets on Book of Orbs, right?
December 13, 2016, 07:02:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2016, 06:40:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
December 13, 2016, 06:34:48 PM
December 13, 2016, 05:06:57 PM
Anyone who still owns Protonexium?  I am willing to buy 158,000 Protonexium.
December 13, 2016, 11:57:00 AM
How long it takes to change proto to nexium?  I am now waiting over one hour.  Unsuccessfull now..

Hello,

when can I check if I get NXC? I sent test-amount and I forgot how much I had before :s
More serious issue is that now I cannot send anything.. I am using BitcrystalBox wallet..

when I click on Send nothing happen...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
December 13, 2016, 10:22:33 AM
How long it takes to change proto to nexium?  I am now waiting over one hour.  Unsuccessfull now..

Hello,

December 13, 2016, 10:07:00 AM
How long it takes to change proto to nexium?  I am now waiting over one hour.  Unsuccessfull now..
December 13, 2016, 09:30:15 AM
When can I try the game?

Hi! If you are one of our backers (then thank you for backing  Smiley ) you will have access to the beta for backers next february. Otherwise, the open beta is scheduled for April 2017.
December 13, 2016, 09:04:25 AM
Looking to buy some protonexium please let me know if anyone is selling. Thanks

Only protonexium? Not interested in nexium? What is your price?

Just protonexium. Fair price or slight over ICO is fine. Looking to buy 200k of Proto

Hello,

PROTONEXIUM is the counterparty asset created to allow people to back Beyond the Void with Bitcrystals. PROTONEXIUM  are meant to be exchanged against Nexiums at the end of the crowdfunding, and we published a tool to do so: https://beyond-the-void.net/index.php/protonexium-swap/

If you have BCY, and you want to purchase Nexiums, for now you have to change them to BTC or ETH first as Openledger and EtherDelta don't list BCY.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Looking for something great!
December 13, 2016, 07:05:21 AM
so many ether collected by you in ICO , pay them the price to add in Polo or Bittrex. As simple as that
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 13, 2016, 02:17:31 AM
When can I try the game?
Activity: 125
December 12, 2016, 05:33:50 AM
I've been voting nxm in poloniex

It's NXC

NXC on Openledger, Etherdelta and MyEtherWallet etc

So I think it should stay NXC
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
December 10, 2016, 11:08:30 PM
Looking to buy some protonexium please let me know if anyone is selling. Thanks

Only protonexium? Not interested in nexium? What is your price?

Just protonexium. Fair price or slight over ICO is fine. Looking to buy 200k of Proto
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 10, 2016, 11:03:34 PM
I've been voting nxm in poloniex
Pages:
Jump to: