Pages:
Author

Topic: Beyond the Void's ICO - page 9. (Read 16468 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
October 21, 2016, 04:44:35 PM
when game be out?I mean when we can try game?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
October 21, 2016, 01:03:42 PM
People who are looking for new projects and new altcoin crowdfunding are all on announcement thread,why post it here? it will not generate much views and interest the starter should create another post on that section if they are serious in their project..

It is similar compet on bitcointalk.org as soG had. This thread will mainly focus on ICO and will be closed after ICO will end.  ANN thread will have more general infos and will be there most likely even after game gets finished.

This looks like such a scam. Devs. What is your real name?
Hi, we added the team members with links to previous or current work Smiley

Great, will you be making a video now with the team members speaking about the project?
When will that be available?

Seems a month latter it is happening

Beyond the Void is going live on Twitch next Friday (21th October)  at 1PM EST time - 7 PM CEST time with Shaban Shaame (Spell of Genesis) as a guest.

More Updates & News about "Beyond the Void" in socials and web-site:
Twitter
Facebook
Beyond the Void

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
October 14, 2016, 03:17:46 AM
People who are looking for new projects and new altcoin crowdfunding are all on announcement thread,why post it here? it will not generate much views and interest the starter should create another post on that section if they are serious in their project..

Plus, no bounties are being offered which is very crucial on the success of every ICO.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
October 12, 2016, 10:43:31 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 11, 2016, 08:44:33 PM
I think if you post only about annoucment
in annocument section is good placed

if you write in here i think is good about signature campaign
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
October 11, 2016, 03:52:13 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 11, 2016, 03:41:36 PM
waiting for more information
Activity: 532
October 11, 2016, 09:18:08 AM
Dead yet?
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 10, 2016, 03:48:36 PM
i just watched your youtube video about  skills and damage types, and have to say it looks super nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS8z-tJkoJc
Activity: 318
October 08, 2016, 07:05:04 AM
Im glad you guys are attacking this sector of technology. I will watch
Activity: 294
September 29, 2016, 10:32:19 AM
I just found out about you. I will probably invest in your ICO. I was sad that I missed the Spells of Genesis crowdsale. Might get a second chance with this one.
Gaming and the blockchain are a great match IMO. Excited about the future of decentralized gaming.

Hi ! Thank you, it means a lot to us. There is so much to do with blockchain & video games, we are very excited to explore new territories.
See you at the ICO then  Grin
Activity: 476
September 28, 2016, 05:06:44 PM
I just found out about you. I will probably invest in your ICO. I was sad that I missed the Spells of Genesis crowdsale. Might get a second chance with this one.
Gaming and the blockchain are a great match IMO. Excited about the future of decentralized gaming.
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
September 23, 2016, 03:21:55 PM
Hello dev do you have a plan of running some game trial before the launch of ICO? That's a way of finding some bugs at the same time one way we can have for some bounty if you will just prefer. If this game is good then no reason why it will not be appreciated and many will support that funding for sure.

Definitely an interesting idea, the game is still early in its development, but it is playable nethertheless so we'll see if we can do that in some way.

Nice, hope you will include that in your bounty plans soon aside from usual promotional campaign. Also hoping that Beyond the Void is playable by atleast a mid-end pc so that many in this community can participate. Goodluck...be watching for future updates.
September 23, 2016, 05:02:59 AM
Any bounty for translation dev?
i would reserved indonesian translation
thank you  Wink

Screenshots and the whole projects looks really nice. I wish lots of luck to your project dev. Are there going to be any translation bounties?
can you answer this dev?

Thank you for your kind words.
Yes, there will be translation bounties, but we are not there yet and we can't say when we will be just now, we have to look into it. But we'll let you know as soon as we have new info about this.
September 22, 2016, 05:29:52 PM

Great, will you be making a video now with the team members speaking about the project?

We should, we realize that now. Let's hope we have the time to do it before the crowdsale starts. It is approaching so fast now ! That's good news of course, but a lot of stress too.  Shocked
Activity: 532
September 22, 2016, 05:16:51 PM

September 22, 2016, 05:02:21 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2016, 04:49:06 PM
I would like to reserve portuguese translation.

Pm me to discuss about this.

All the best to your project.
September 22, 2016, 04:46:32 PM
Hello dev do you have a plan of running some game trial before the launch of ICO? That's a way of finding some bugs at the same time one way we can have for some bounty if you will just prefer. If this game is good then no reason why it will not be appreciated and many will support that funding for sure.

Definitely an interesting idea, the game is still early in its development, but it is playable nethertheless so we'll see if we can do that in some way.
September 22, 2016, 04:39:43 PM
No game screenshots?

This is like watching a commercial for a video game, that's all in CG animation... Then you buy the game and the graphics are horrible Wink

Well, you are right, we should have posted the screenshots along. The thing is, the images are not shown on the post yet because of the account's status.
But, they are here now anyway  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: