Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL Announcement Trolling Museum #2 - page 2. (Read 3507 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
February 05, 2013, 07:38:20 PM

That was then.  We have abandoned BitcoinTalk as a useful means of discourse

An open forum where dissent isn't squashed is not a good platform for a party line aka marketing.

If the mods were to silence all those who have expressed a negative opinion it would be outright censorship - to BFL's favor.

If you think there are only a handful of dissenters you're wrong.

Dissension is not the problem (there's plenty of it on the BFL forums) - stupidity, lies and nonsense are the problems.  Take Greyhawk for example... his post was an outright lie, whether that's from ignorance or a willful act makes no difference.  He is posting inflammatory information that is false strictly to be an asshole and for no other purpose.  That is a useless post.  If you have legitimate dissension, post it respectfully and without your own particular brand of stupidity and you'll get a good response.  Contrary to what some would have you believe, I do not respond to respectful posters who have legitimate gripes with vitriol and contempt.  If you approach me like an adult, I respond to you like an adult.  If you approach me like a slobbering idiot, I have nothing but contempt for you and I'll let you know it.  In cases where you are a habitual liar and FUDraker, like CreativeX, PuertoLibre, etc... it's almost impossible for me to take anything said by them at face value.  They have proven they are incapable of holding intelligent conversation over and over, so there's no point in even making the attempt.

RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
February 05, 2013, 07:33:29 PM
Puppet, don't bother advising with no real advice.
Activity: 322
February 05, 2013, 07:32:37 PM

That was then.  We have abandoned BitcoinTalk as a useful means of discourse

An open forum where dissent isn't squashed is not a good platform for a party line aka marketing.

If the mods were to silence all those who have expressed a negative opinion it would be outright censorship - to BFL's favor.

If you think there are only a handful of dissenters you're wrong.

So, to fix this the accurate thing to say would be 'We have abandoned BitcoinTalk as a useful means to further discuss our marketing in a way that promotes our brand'

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
February 05, 2013, 07:25:41 PM

FTFY

FFS, you didnt fix anything, you just ruined the page. Learn to apply width tags or dont bother "helping"
Activity: 434
February 05, 2013, 07:03:47 PM
Thanks for illustrating my point as to why this forum is useless for intelligent discourse, CreativeX, I can always count on you.

I had not so much as addressed you in this thread, let alone insulted you until you hurled your usual childish insults at me specifically, not once but twice.

You've no interest in intelligent discourse, if you were you'd stop hurling insults at anyone that disagrees with anything you say.
legendary
February 05, 2013, 06:56:48 PM
Thanks for illustrating my point as to why this forum is useless for intelligent discourse, CreativeX, I can always count on you.
Activity: 434
February 05, 2013, 06:50:08 PM
As usual, you are an idiot, greyhawk.  Do you even try to make posts that fit reality or do you just post shit to see what you can get away with?  Are you trying to take PuertoRetard and CreativeIdiot's place in the top dumbasses of BitcoinTalk?

You can't even figure out what YEAR you'll ship a product and everyone else is an idiot or a retard? LOL

Perhaps you could define the word INCOMPETENT for the class?
legendary
February 05, 2013, 06:28:15 PM

edit:  even as old as I am, I still have not learned to just shut up and listen Wink

And you never will. I certainly didn't.  Grin

God you are an idiot.  You are definitely CreativeX level of incompetence and stupidity, congratulations for removing any doubt.

Bumping will take less than a day, actually, but we are allocating two days just in case.  Set up and tooling is what takes the most time, which is what we are trying to shave down.  Do I need to give you a quarter as well to go buy a clue?  Hell, go get it from Bryan Micon, the racist, homophobe... he never used his, so I'm sure he's still got it.

I appreciate you taking the time to post here with such an informative post, but the rest of us (your customers) would like a little more information. Where are you guys exactly in your schedule, and are there any delays to your week-of-the-10th shipping date?

BFL does not communicate with it's customers on BitcoinTalk, you'll have to come to the BFL forums if you want real information.  As evidenced by greyhawk, it's impossible to hold intelligent conversation here with people like him around, retarding up the place.

Not to be ass, Josh, but I believe you may be in error on this one (bold above).

If I remember, the silicon is 17x17mm.  The package is 29x29mm.  I'll measure it and confirm when I get into the office today.

I didn't do the research, but there's a slight possibility user BFL was directing the above reply to non-customers only.

Later, bud.

~Bruno K~

That was then.  We have abandoned BitcoinTalk as a useful means of discourse, it's likely beyond repair at this point, unless the mods grow some nads and actually ... you know ... moderate (It looked promising a couple weeks ago, but that quickly faded into nothing).  Until people like PuertoLibre, CreativeX, Greyhawk, et al are banned and/or moderated into oblivion it's pointless to have any sort of serious discussion here.  When a large portion of the posters in a thread have absolutely nothing useful to add to the conversation, the signal to noise ration spirals out of control.  The above mentioned people are just a small subset of the wastes of humanity that post here... they are incapable of intelligent discourse so they just wreck the place because it's amusing.
legendary
February 05, 2013, 06:26:04 PM

Bumping will take less than a day, actually, but we are allocating two days just in case.  Set up and tooling is what takes the most time, which is what we are trying to shave down.

See? I told you you need to write better. A COO should be more precise in his statements, especially when clad in his employee persona instead of the Super-Insult-Man costume.

Right... blame me for your complete stupidity and inability to understand basic English. Yep... totally my fault that you're an idiot.

lrn2read and comprehend what's been said instead of posting the first airy thought that enters your tiny little bit of consciousness you manage to hang on to.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
February 05, 2013, 06:23:49 PM

edit:  even as old as I am, I still have not learned to just shut up and listen Wink

And you never will. I certainly didn't.  Grin

God you are an idiot.  You are definitely CreativeX level of incompetence and stupidity, congratulations for removing any doubt.

Bumping will take less than a day, actually, but we are allocating two days just in case.  Set up and tooling is what takes the most time, which is what we are trying to shave down.  Do I need to give you a quarter as well to go buy a clue?  Hell, go get it from Bryan Micon, the racist, homophobe... he never used his, so I'm sure he's still got it.

I appreciate you taking the time to post here with such an informative post, but the rest of us (your customers) would like a little more information. Where are you guys exactly in your schedule, and are there any delays to your week-of-the-10th shipping date?

BFL does not communicate with it's customers on BitcoinTalk, you'll have to come to the BFL forums if you want real information.  As evidenced by greyhawk, it's impossible to hold intelligent conversation here with people like him around, retarding up the place.

Not to be ass, Josh, but I believe you may be in error on this one (bold above).

If I remember, the silicon is 17x17mm.  The package is 29x29mm.  I'll measure it and confirm when I get into the office today.

I didn't do the research, but there's a slight possibility user BFL was directing the above reply to non-customers only.

Later, bud.

~Bruno K~
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 05, 2013, 05:29:55 PM

Bumping will take less than a day, actually, but we are allocating two days just in case.  Set up and tooling is what takes the most time, which is what we are trying to shave down. 

See? I told you you need to write better. A COO should be more precise in his statements, especially when clad in his employee persona instead of the Super-Insult-Man costume.

It's the cape that does it
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
February 05, 2013, 05:23:58 PM

Bumping will take less than a day, actually, but we are allocating two days just in case.  Set up and tooling is what takes the most time, which is what we are trying to shave down. 

legendary
February 05, 2013, 05:12:30 PM

edit:  even as old as I am, I still have not learned to just shut up and listen Wink

And you never will. I certainly didn't.  Grin

God you are an idiot.  You are definitely CreativeX level of incompetence and stupidity, congratulations for removing any doubt.

Bumping will take less than a day, actually, but we are allocating two days just in case.  Set up and tooling is what takes the most time, which is what we are trying to shave down.  Do I need to give you a quarter as well to go buy a clue?  Hell, go get it from Bryan Micon, the racist, homophobe... he never used his, so I'm sure he's still got it.

BFL does not communicate with it's customers on BitcoinTalk, you'll have to come to the BFL forums if you want real information.  As evidenced by greyhawk, it's impossible to hold intelligent conversation here with people like him around, retarding up the place.
February 05, 2013, 04:54:24 PM

edit:  even as old as I am, I still have not learned to just shut up and listen Wink

And you never will. I certainly didn't.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
February 05, 2013, 04:49:57 PM

when did Josh say that they were trying to shave off 7 days?  back in early Dec?  

Earlier today

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/837-sunday-27-jan-2013-asic-update-discussion-thread-17.html#post13094

Also, since it is down to 2 days now, He was successfully in reducing the time Smiley

That's not how linear time works.

My bad....  i was totally wrong

legendary
February 05, 2013, 04:49:47 PM
Well fuck your linear time. BFL does what BFL wants.  Grin
February 05, 2013, 04:47:59 PM

when did Josh say that they were trying to shave off 7 days?  back in early Dec? 

Earlier today

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/837-sunday-27-jan-2013-asic-update-discussion-thread-17.html#post13094

Also, since it is down to 2 days now, He was successfully in reducing the time Smiley

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
February 05, 2013, 04:46:54 PM

If you're not trying to shave off 7 days off the 2 days in bumping, maybe learn how to write better?  Huh

I went back and looked at the announcements...  The 2 quotes your saying conflict were NOT made at the same time or near the same time... 

when did Josh say that they were trying to shave off 7 days?  back in early Dec? 

It was actually very recently:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/837-sunday-27-jan-2013-asic-update-discussion-thread-post13094.html#post13094
legendary
Activity: 1876
February 05, 2013, 04:44:42 PM

If you're not trying to shave off 7 days off the 2 days in bumping, maybe learn how to write better?  Huh

I went back and looked at the announcements...  The 2 quotes your saying conflict were NOT made at the same time or near the same time... 

legendary
February 05, 2013, 04:33:28 PM
As usual, you are an idiot, greyhawk.  Do you even try to make posts that fit reality or do you just post shit to see what you can get away with?  Are you trying to take PuertoRetard and CreativeIdiot's place in the top dumbasses of BitcoinTalk?
Pages:
Jump to: