Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL Announcement Trolling Museum #2 - page 4. (Read 3487 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2013, 04:25:07 PM
Jeez, down for ten minutes and people think we are packing up shop, really?  Even when the website itself was still up?

Now I get why I got a cold welcome during bitcointalk registration. This place is actually horrible. Yea BTC is beautiful, but damn man, who are these people?

Bitcointalk is a wretched hive of scum and villainy like no other.  Or some old raver with a glow stick told me.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 29, 2013, 01:32:18 PM
Jeez, down for ten minutes and people think we are packing up shop, really?  Even when the website itself was still up?

Now I get why I got a cold welcome during bitcointalk registration. This place is actually horrible. Yea BTC is beautiful, but damn man, who are these people?

Well, according to some, they are idiots.

The place is great.  The majority of users are loud and ignorant.  But some amazing work is being discussed and planned here.  By admittedly few people.  Nonetheless, you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and then you have, the facts of life!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2013, 01:23:22 PM

Well, according to some, they are idiots.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Another block in the wall
January 29, 2013, 07:23:45 AM

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
January 28, 2013, 09:08:13 PM
Aaaand their forum's offline.
Pages:
Jump to: