Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux) - page 24. (Read 100109 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
June 10, 2015, 09:48:48 PM
Actually, he is right, but the context is wrong.

If you sell GH/s by the piece meal, yes, you can make money off your customers. No matter what happens, BFL got yours.

Now if you are the one buying it, then no, like Luke-Jr (Top [Paid] BFL Bitcoin developer) said, you'll never make any money.

I'd challenge BFL to show that any single customer has made a positive return on their purchase of "Mining by the GH/s" product in the last year of it going live.
A strict easy to understand example.

A set amount of USD goes into their "Mining by the GH/s" product and the result is any positive return on that investment in mining for the customer.

What is a positive return?
Let me define that for those with ample weasel words to shoot off.
It means if I invest $200, by the end of my invested contract of 1 year, I got at least $200 which I invested and more than 1 cent from mining. Simple and easy to understand.

-----------------

We all absolutely know they will never (EVER) do this publicly, because it won't happen with what BFL is selling at their current price point.
Josh himself hinted in various open comments online that they couldn't have shipped volume and still made their customer happy with respect to the difficulty. He already knew since that time, that they were pretty much selling a pipe dream. (In my opinion)

This was very obviously contrary to his earlier discourse aimed at customers on this and other forums where he openly asserted that people would make a positive return on their investments. I still remember the many times he said that on just this forum alone.

Does anyone else remember all those times he said that as an employee working at BFL and hawking their products?

legendary
June 10, 2015, 09:35:31 PM
 Cheesy

I knew he would fill in the gap. Admitting that you can't make money on their "Mining by the Gh/s" product is just bad fodder for the lawyers.

Just goes to show you they still do read this thread every day.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
June 10, 2015, 03:41:08 AM
Top BFL developer (Luke-Jr) and Bitcoin enthusiast releases terrible news on the status of mining by the GH/s!

Are you joking, or did you mean "top bitcoin core developer"?

http://mineforeman.com/2013/04/02/luke-jr-shows-off-the-first-butterly-labs-asic-bitcoin-miner/

Code:
Luke-Jr developer of the popular BFGMiner bitcoin mining software 
has spent a bit of time at Butterfly Labs headquarters working on
driver support for their new ASIC bitcoin mining devices and has
released photos today on BitcoinTalk showing us photos of what
he says is a prototype Butterfly Labs Little Single ASIC hashing.

I think it is dead accurate. He was the only PAID mining driver developer for BFL. How soon we all forget the April 1st, 2013 BET shenanigans right?

Code:
As a final note the post was made on April 01, 2013 at 06:36:32 PM 
so while Luke-Jr seems to be earnest in his statements it could
turn out to be one of the cruelest April Fools joke in bitcoins short history.

By the way... th/s is a joke now... you need petahash to even get started in the mining game and really cheap power say less than 3 cents a kwh. Sichuan, China... is where you will see this going on follow this thread get off reddit and get away from Luke Jr. / Nitrowolf (Inaba/Josh Zerlan) and please we all know the EMC as pool is dead right? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1072474.

Ironic, that last link. That's what I've been working on for the past two days. See my post history.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2015, 02:28:20 AM
Top BFL developer (Luke-Jr) and Bitcoin enthusiast releases terrible news on the status of mining by the GH/s!

http://mineforeman.com/2013/04/02/luke-jr-shows-off-the-first-butterly-labs-asic-bitcoin-miner/

Code:
Luke-Jr developer of the popular BFGMiner bitcoin mining software 
has spent a bit of time at Butterfly Labs headquarters working on
driver support for their new ASIC bitcoin mining devices and has
released photos today on BitcoinTalk showing us photos of what
he says is a prototype Butterfly Labs Little Single ASIC hashing.

I think it is dead accurate. He was the only PAID mining driver developer for BFL. How soon we all forget the April 1st, 2013 BET shenanigans right?

Code:
As a final note the post was made on April 01, 2013 at 06:36:32 PM 
so while Luke-Jr seems to be earnest in his statements it could
turn out to be one of the cruelest April Fools joke in bitcoins short history.

By the way... th/s is a joke now... you need petahash to even get started in the mining game and really cheap power say less than 3 cents a kwh. Sichuan, China... is where you will see this going on follow this thread get off reddit and get away from Luke Jr. / Nitrowolf (Inaba/Josh Zerlan) and please we all know the EMC as pool is dead right? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1072474.
Activity: 910
June 10, 2015, 01:38:05 AM

legendary
June 10, 2015, 01:23:28 AM
Tip from the bloggersphere received.

Note that Nitrowolf (aka Josh/Inaba) does not refute this.

Source link: http://redd.it/392jhc
Unmodified screen capture: https://i.imgur.com/CFP7BZF.png

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
June 09, 2015, 01:06:57 AM

Jody you look so beautiful. You are the man I always dreamed of.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.
June 08, 2015, 10:44:44 PM
Jody Josh Sonny BCP and the lot

Just to make sure that this is included in "the lot": Jeff
legendary
June 08, 2015, 08:25:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
June 08, 2015, 04:44:02 PM
FUCK BFL...............................................Jody Josh Sonny BCP and the lot
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
June 08, 2015, 01:54:01 PM

Welcome to Karma Cafe bitch. No menus for you. You'll get served what you deserve. Your future seems very bright Roll Eyes
legendary
June 08, 2015, 11:52:20 AM
Well, I don't mind that Jody takes the fall for Josh. I mean, the woman is an enlightened being. She can take one for the team. Not like she has much of a choice either on this matter.

If she sells her ranch I am sure someone will donate a new one. I mean that is how it works with people who have as much karma credit power as her.

But I would like my cake and to be able to eat it too? Justice is said to be blind and armed with a double edged sword. I just want to have her swinging like one of those spartans out of 300.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1193
I don't believe in denial.
June 08, 2015, 08:11:24 AM
Amusing thought. Josh Zerlan is going to escape prosecution from his ground-breaking, epic douchebaggery and fraudulent behavior while employed at Butterfly Labs, and Jody Drake is going to take the fall for him.[...]

vip
June 07, 2015, 06:54:31 PM
Maybe we should ask bcp19 what it was like to help Sonny move his stuff out of his home...

Why bother? Bruce'll just lie and say that Sonny didn't cry durin' the haulin' out of the last box to the awaitin' rental moving van.

Bruce Peterson makes me sick! That fucker is paid a full military pension for his efforts in defending the US against any and all threats while side-by-side with fellow soldiers, but now in civilian life, that same fucker teams up with a myriad other ex-servicemen to fuck the holy shit outta folks they all once defended, and have lied literally thosands of times to our faces that they are/were operating on the up-and-up. I wonder if BFL still has that fucktard around, perhaps haulin' all the paper files to a bonfire destroying evidence under the guise of just enjoying a late-night wienie roast in BFL's parking lot while Dave McClain shows up his cartwheel prowess to take away from anybody noticing his glow-in-the-dark moles.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 07, 2015, 04:23:53 PM
Maybe we should ask bcp19 what it was like to help Sonny move his stuff out of his home...
vip
June 07, 2015, 02:22:12 PM
Amusing thought. Josh Zerlan is going to escape prosecution from his ground-breaking, epic douchebaggery and fraudulent behavior while employed at Butterfly Labs, and Jody Drake is going to take the fall for him.

... and I don't see Jody as the type of person to sing like a canary.

I actually warned Jody Drake about the behavior of their employee. She revised the incident after being made aware and more or less couldn't see the problem. So she can't plead ignorance. Too many witnesses.

Au contraire, from the desk of Mr. So Isolated. I just got off the phone after a close to two-hour convo (on a Sunday, no less), and it seems that at least two (not one) entities are highly interested in the doings of a certain lyin'-ass cockroach, with the other actors a given including Mr. JSO and his Rusky connections.

Aside, I didn't know that Sonny sold the BFL-house. I'm goin' guess and say that sometime in the future somebody's goin' get a good deal at auction on the BTC-House.

I actually warned Jody Drake about the behavior of their employee. She revised the incident after being made aware and more or less couldn't see the problem. So she can't plead ignorance. Too many witnesses.

Yep, just like Dennis Hastert (lives ~5 miles from me) was warned during the Sexting Gate episode in the House:

"I am glad the committee made clear that there was no violation of any House rules by any Member or staff."

Choirs: Mr. Speaker, members of the House are fucking the male Pages!
DH: Whatever.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
June 07, 2015, 01:57:41 PM
 Amusing thought. Josh Zerlan is going to escape prosecution from his ground-breaking, epic douchebaggery and fraudulent behavior while employed at Butterfly Labs, and Jody Drake is going to take the fall for him.

... and I don't see Jody as the type of person to sing like a canary.

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
June 07, 2015, 10:47:43 AM

PuertoLibre,

Wait just a gosh-darn minute here.  You mean to tell me management at BFL KNEW they were providing shitty customer service, way late / likely valueless products, and that likely their peers/bosses were scamming/scammers?  Say it ain't so!

H@shKraker
legendary
June 06, 2015, 08:37:09 PM
vip
June 06, 2015, 02:45:16 PM
So, what did you witness over the last three years?
Maybe we will be quoted in a magazine about the recently defunct BFL?
Grandiose megalomania / Narcissistic personality disorder / Egocentrism run amok and unchecked.

Dude, I haven't posted... Oh, wait, thought you were talkin' 'bout me.  Grin Back to my Mr. So Isolated cave.

On a side note, I just noticed that I missed a call from a three-letter agency yesterday (I Googled the familiar-looking number). I wonder what they want to ask me. Unless I'm mistaken, probably just inviting me to their annual KC LEOs' BBQ Chicken Picnic. Some three-letter-acronym Bitcoin-based entity best hope that's what my two-plus-two assessment pertains to.

Don't say anything bad about me. I'm just an old crone and did what I was told to do.

"John, hurry up and come home! I need you to lift my tits and get the lent outta my belly button so that I can finish making that quilt for Rachel as thanks for painting the basement."
Pages:
Jump to: