Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux) - page 8. (Read 100109 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1193
I don't believe in denial.
September 03, 2015, 08:56:41 AM
[...] alas still no one is in jail...[...]

The fat lady has not sung jet...  Grin

In the mean time...: read PL's post...
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
September 03, 2015, 03:01:40 AM
I will place a formula to all things BFL.

Read on:

They weren't lucky when they started making FPGAs.
They weren't lucky when they started 65nm ASICs.
Nor were they lucky when they started 28nm ASICs.

They used up a lifetime of luck when they hired Josh, to make "complicated" things.
They weren't lucky when they tried to make custom Power Supplies with China.
They weren't lucky when their staff of builders put together many/some of their miners together.

They weren't lucky when they met Bruno.
Less still when they met the FTC team and Ms. Wong.
They weren't lucky when they had their assets frozen and were forced to live on a few thousand a month.
Nor were they lucky when Paypal cancelled their corporate account or froze ?1 million +? in funds.

Were they even that lucky when they were forced to give alot of their customers refunds?

Sonny wasn't even that lucky when his probation was extended.

I could go on...

So why would they be lucky in court battles?

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
September 02, 2015, 10:08:17 PM
I enjoy how the judge was like, "yeah some of what hey claim doesn't even meet the criteria of affirmative defense, but I'll allow it because I want to see there this thing goes."

And then to think there were people here that insisted that BFL lawyers were acting like professionals...

alas still no one is in jail......at least I learned consumer protection in USA sucks from all this (I did get a refund ...one of the few 1 year and 20 days later)

quite the trip from the BFL staff telling me via email after my purchase of Jally (April 13th 2013) and the rest the same week that at least for the April 13th jally
I would get it sometime in MAY 2013 ie the NEXT MONTH Smiley

Got that particular Jally (did not convert to monarch ..which i got refunds on ...did not want to convert jally to cloud miner as they insisted to cloud miner so took jally)

got it on OCT 31st 2013 instead ...sold it for 1/2 the price to get rid of the 'bad karma cube' asap Smiley then again I would prob have gotten cloud mining in Feb 2014

live and learn

but again no one is in Jail yet...I suppose I should prepare myself for the likelihood they will all WALK with some fines and live the good life on hidden BTC addresses

(hey its how they roll) Smiley

Live an Learn I guess

legendary
September 02, 2015, 04:43:31 PM
I enjoy how the judge was like, "yeah some of what hey claim doesn't even meet the criteria of affirmative defense, but I'll allow it because I want to see there this thing goes."

And then to think there were people here that insisted that BFL lawyers were acting like professionals...
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
September 02, 2015, 12:48:12 AM
legendary
September 01, 2015, 11:25:56 PM
Well, I guess this means BFL will still be allowed their butter laden defenses to keep them from being cut by the hot blade of truth.

Days until BFL tries to negotiate a settlement: -40 days...woops guess they are already doing that.
legendary
August 30, 2015, 04:15:17 AM

Thanks (again) Christian,

For the update, but also for making my day...  Cheesy

PS @PuertoLibre & @Phildo: asked and definitely answered (about the receiver's funds...)
legendary
August 27, 2015, 08:30:10 PM
Do you think the receiver will get that cash before or after customers?
Did you not read the short excerpt?

Withheld funds? As in set aside.

more proof for everyone else to do their own homework, because even when the government does step in to help, it may be too late, you are much better off not giving your money to assholes [BFL?] instead of giving it to them and hoping someone gets it back for you.

You made so little sense, you didn't even register as sentient life.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2015, 12:54:41 PM
Do you think the receiver will get that cash before or after customers?

more proof for everyone else to do their own homework, because even when the government does step in to help, it may be too late, you are much better off not giving your money to assholes instead of giving it to them and hoping someone gets it back for you.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
August 27, 2015, 12:48:25 PM

Miss you, Josh Cry Please come back and insult us some more ?

Updated: http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.docket.html

legendary
August 25, 2015, 07:32:45 AM
TL;DR

BFL just got fucked again...

I still don't see the bill for Bruno PD (private detective)....is he not being compensated for all of his investigations into the happenings at BFL?
I thought he got a free trip to Kansas & dinner for his services Huh  Cheesy
As far as I remember Bruno didn't go and thus got "sentenced in absentia" earning him a restraining order to stay away from the most honourable mr. Zerlan c.s.
Uh,you remember now don't you Huh  Grin

[img]
What are you trying to say...  Huh
[img]

Yeah, thought so... And than you have something to say about my contributions to this forum...  Grin
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
August 25, 2015, 05:24:01 AM
noddy2000, seen recently:

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
August 24, 2015, 11:25:01 PM
TL;DR

I still don't see the bill for Bruno PD (private detective)....is he not being compensated for all of his investigations into the happenings at BFL?

Hell, thanks to my recent efforts, the media is just now recognizing John Fitzpatrick as a serial scammer.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
August 24, 2015, 11:21:00 PM
TL;DR

I thought he got a free trip to Kansas & dinner for his services Huh  Cheesy

As far as I remember Bruno didn't go and thus got "sentenced in absentia" earning him a restraining order to stay away from the most honourable mr. Zerlan c.s.

The above is 100% correct. Since I wasn't there to defend myself, Josh Zerlan was able to convince a judge that an image I posted on the internet of his master bathroom taken two years prior to him and family (I seriously wasn't aware that kids were involved) moving into the BTC-House was cause enough of a concern to have the restraining order implemented, in spite of Josh commenting on said pic months prior during the epic birthday convos causing the fuckin' liar to change his profile on BFL's management page pertaining to his military record.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
August 24, 2015, 11:24:55 AM
Are you fucking kidding me?

And you wonder why I say 'I never let schooling get In The way of my education'. Fucking look at why your so called professors are like! Tell them something different than what they been programmed and they all go against you due to ignorance that they been programmed through mass schooling(programming).

But hey, fuck your everyday man, centralisation knows best!
legendary
August 24, 2015, 08:21:02 AM
TL;DR

Uh,you remember now don't you Huh  Grin

[img]

What are you trying to say...  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
August 24, 2015, 05:32:24 AM
TL;DR

Uh,you remember now don't you Huh  Grin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 20, 2015, 09:53:40 PM

topkek i saw what you did there

Proposal to make Josh sell his Bitcoin home to cover the expenses of BFL. I mean these are all troubles brought about by Josh poking that Pedo bear anyway. Right? (In my opinion)

Why should the other BFL principles have to pay for Josh's mistakes?
Don't you agree?

All who agree say I.
All who disagree say Nay.

https://i.imgur.com/eFNEDuA.png
Pages:
Jump to: