Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux) - page 6. (Read 100109 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 16, 2015, 03:28:26 PM
Loool ... and the train goes on and on...
These guys screwd a lot of people. I don't even know if they retrieved their lost funds.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
October 15, 2015, 08:58:22 PM
I don't know why people ever trusted BFL. It took me a year to get my jalapeno and I was unable to mine enough to make my investment back.

People back then didn't realize what they were getting into, why anyone trusted them after that is a complete mystery. Greed makes people do silly things.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 15, 2015, 08:49:34 PM
I don't know why people ever trusted BFL. It took me a year to get my jalapeno and I was unable to mine enough to make my investment back.
Activity: 388
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
October 15, 2015, 03:44:41 PM

Ted Talks was corrupted long time ago. Wont see the likes of paul stamets on there any more. Or anyone trying to do good!

Wouldn't trust her if she was the last human on the earth. Shame you guys don't see it for what it is.

This just provides more evidence that Bitcoin is not the answer to Fiat currency even more. To centralised now BTC is, and you all know it deep inside. Was fun while it lasted but corrupted just like everything else because people are....

IGNORANT!
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
October 13, 2015, 03:05:52 PM
Cut....

I have no idea what you're talking about but you seem very passionate about it.

My point exactly! TPP is 40% of the worlds GDP and you know NOTHING about it! Not that anyone does has its been negotiated behind closed doors. Watch the link to the 'Unfiltered' Programme (160) and wisen yourself up! THis programme stick to provable facts well documented, But does miss the big picture due to this. Not taking anything away from their work at JB Broadcasting.

I'm very passionate about people stopping being ignorant and letting a few manipulate it ALL through centralisation yes. I'm also passionate about people being able to govern themselves and stop relying on the 'system' and waking up that the royal families are ALL related! THat the vatican visited Hitler the day before invading Poland and the atrocities of said Place (they currently want to lower the age of consent to 9 from 14, AT THE VATICAN!). I realise were all 1 species and it's our environment that shapes us and weather we will be more good or evil. Not genes, Not the bullshit storey of 'evolution' thats been force fed us at school (programming classes) since Rockerfeller and Gates took over in 1903.

Yes, Im passionate about freedom and life in general so i look deep into why it is the way it is. That always leads to the same place, Un-empathetic ass wipes that make up 0.00001% of the population! About 5000 people lol. Sad, but true.

I just wonder why so many people DONT GIVE A FUCK WHEN ITS YOUR CHILDREN'S, THEIR CHILDREN'S FUTURE THAT'S BEEN FUCKED OVER! FUCKING EACH OTHER OVER TO GET A 'FINANCIAL' GAIN IN FIAT! Comments like yours make me mad, well, used to. If you spent 10 minutes looking into anything that i have said, You will see that i've spent a lot of time looking and checking over the decades. Travelling the world and seeing this with my own eyes. Social engineering and people like BFL use these techniques because the general public are to ignorant and brain dead. Again, not their fault, How did we stand a chance when the current manipulators have been around for AT LEAST 300-400 years but i've personally traced it back to the romans BEFORE they moved east and created the Byzantine Empire and used the old Roman mailing network as a spy network (GCHQ anyone???) so it's always been this way, Just the tools are different.

All media as been controlled from the start, EVERYTHING! here's a classic 1930's propaganda film from the one and only Rothchilds, Oh poor jews! lol. The only reason they used the jewish religion as a disguise is because it allowed for TAX on the silk road where Muslims and Christians didn't lol. THATS IT! Yet people love to blame jews! Just ignorance AGAIN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk93JIkolAU

Yes, im passionate! WHY AINT YOU!

Will the famine farce the saddening sore? The nurse monkeys the objectionable distress. The general whales every absolute bench. The decimal motor litters a wartime without the east blackboard. The severe civilian weds. The window crawls beneath the appraisal. On top of the oriented village relaxes a chosen eye. The portable handbook solos with a playing ideal. The invited cough accepts underneath the corridor. The spring lemon introduces the whole. With the likely correspondence exercises an orbital cartoon. The exponential retracts opposite the destroyed supernatural.

On top of the threshold prosecutes a rubber. The cheat fears behind a soil. Can the primary assistance needle a search? The successive gnome misuses the tragedy across the marital volunteer. Beneath the infrastructure overflows the subway. The seventh hunts underneath the skirt. An irony brushes against a honey voter. The unhealthy prose shines on top of the procedure. The national shape cheats. The junior gender calculates.

I hear ya dude.
October 13, 2015, 01:56:57 PM
Cut....

My point exactly! TPP is 40% of the worlds GDP and you know NOTHING about it! Not that anyone does has its been negotiated behind closed doors. Watch the link to the 'Unfiltered' Programme (160) and wisen yourself up! THis programme stick to provable facts well documented, But does miss the big picture due to this. Not taking anything away from their work at JB Broadcasting.

I'm very passionate about people stopping being ignorant and letting a few manipulate it ALL through centralisation yes. I'm also passionate about people being able to govern themselves and stop relying on the 'system' and waking up that the royal families are ALL related! THat the vatican visited Hitler the day before invading Poland and the atrocities of said Place (they currently want to lower the age of consent to 9 from 14, AT THE VATICAN!). I realise were all 1 species and it's our environment that shapes us and weather we will be more good or evil. Not genes, Not the bullshit storey of 'evolution' thats been force fed us at school (programming classes) since Rockerfeller and Gates took over in 1903.

Yes, Im passionate about freedom and life in general so i look deep into why it is the way it is. That always leads to the same place, Un-empathetic ass wipes that make up 0.00001% of the population! About 5000 people lol. Sad, but true.

I just wonder why so many people DONT GIVE A FUCK WHEN ITS YOUR CHILDREN'S, THEIR CHILDREN'S FUTURE THAT'S BEEN FUCKED OVER! FUCKING EACH OTHER OVER TO GET A 'FINANCIAL' GAIN IN FIAT! Comments like yours make me mad, well, used to. If you spent 10 minutes looking into anything that i have said, You will see that i've spent a lot of time looking and checking over the decades. Travelling the world and seeing this with my own eyes. Social engineering and people like BFL use these techniques because the general public are to ignorant and brain dead. Again, not their fault, How did we stand a chance when the current manipulators have been around for AT LEAST 300-400 years but i've personally traced it back to the romans BEFORE they moved east and created the Byzantine Empire and used the old Roman mailing network as a spy network (GCHQ anyone???) so it's always been this way, Just the tools are different.

All media as been controlled from the start, EVERYTHING! here's a classic 1930's propaganda film from the one and only Rothchilds, Oh poor jews! lol. The only reason they used the jewish religion as a disguise is because it allowed for TAX on the silk road where Muslims and Christians didn't lol. THATS IT! Yet people love to blame jews! Just ignorance AGAIN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk93JIkolAU

Yes, im passionate! WHY AINT YOU!
legendary
October 13, 2015, 12:50:22 PM
Nowhere near over and neither will it when the final judgement is made.

If not BFL, their is plenty more un-empathetic, mentally scared fruit cakes ready to use social engineering on you.  I just say stop fucking around with penny punchers like these and lets get the real fuckers at the top, Ala, ROyal families of the world, Top Politicians, Bankers (100 killed themselves in the last 2 years, 1 a week, but i guess you never look into truth to know this), Education ministers, Top Police Chiefs, Top military personal & the Vatican. That should be a nice start to returning balance to this world. But it will never happen because of IGNORANCE and lack of knowledge! And people prefer to mock people who talk truth so they can keep their little dream world's alive. Well people, If you ain't seen already, ITS FUCKING OVER!

Do you even know the TPP as gone through (40% world GDP) after 5 years of SECRET negotiation? If you give a shit about your family and friends you would!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAYhElH14EY

No BUllshit, ALL FACTS that programme! But you all will still call me names to make your bubbles seem like your right! its called FALSE SECURITY suckers!

Do you even know what TPP is? All praise insurance companies and Monsanto lol. And YOU people on here, Mostly from america are the reason all this happens, Because we do nothing and sit there in our false security bubbles. DOn't worry, I know what i say is hypercritical, But the difference is i'm not blind so i can work towards something better, Unlike yourselfs, Paying taxes and funding the genocidal Moa loving leaders of our respective 'countries'!

Their is only one truth, Knowledge, THere is only one evil, Ignorance!

BFL are pussie cats compared to who they are trying to be!

Again, why do i bother, Heads are too far up people's arses here and Gleb seems to be the only decent person around here who isnt controlled by worthless fiat bullshit and does things because he believes them to be the right thing. He has a character and is eccentric, Something to really hold on to in this world!

God bless you Gleb but the ignorant mass's (like who have me on ignore) will never appreciate it and were on a lonely path you and I in this world as we seek truth Wink

October 13, 2015, 02:59:49 AM
Nowhere near over and neither will it when the final judgement is made.

If not BFL, their is plenty more un-empathetic, mentally scared fruit cakes ready to use social engineering on you.  I just say stop fucking around with penny punchers like these and lets get the real fuckers at the top, Ala, ROyal families of the world, Top Politicians, Bankers (100 killed themselves in the last 2 years, 1 a week, but i guess you never look into truth to know this), Education ministers, Top Police Chiefs, Top military personal & the Vatican. That should be a nice start to returning balance to this world. But it will never happen because of IGNORANCE and lack of knowledge! And people prefer to mock people who talk truth so they can keep their little dream world's alive. Well people, If you ain't seen already, ITS FUCKING OVER!

Do you even know the TPP as gone through (40% world GDP) after 5 years of SECRET negotiation? If you give a shit about your family and friends you would!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAYhElH14EY

No BUllshit, ALL FACTS that programme! But you all will still call me names to make your bubbles seem like your right! its called FALSE SECURITY suckers!

Do you even know what TPP is? All praise insurance companies and Monsanto lol. And YOU people on here, Mostly from america are the reason all this happens, Because we do nothing and sit there in our false security bubbles. DOn't worry, I know what i say is hypercritical, But the difference is i'm not blind so i can work towards something better, Unlike yourselfs, Paying taxes and funding the genocidal Moa loving leaders of our respective 'countries'!

Their is only one truth, Knowledge, THere is only one evil, Ignorance!

BFL are pussie cats compared to who they are trying to be!

Again, why do i bother, Heads are too far up people's arses here and Gleb seems to be the only decent person around here who isnt controlled by worthless fiat bullshit and does things because he believes them to be the right thing. He has a character and is eccentric, Something to really hold on to in this world!

God bless you Gleb but the ignorant mass's (like who have me on ignore) will never appreciate it and were on a lonely path you and I in this world as we seek truth Wink
legendary
October 12, 2015, 08:37:00 PM
Why is their website still active? When you click on any product is says "currently out of stock". They should just close the site down. They could put up a one page contact list on the main page instead of allowing people to browse through a useless website.

I find it outstanding that BFL was able to maintain its presence and existence so long to begin with
Slowly but surely fading away into obscurity.

Why is that outstanding? Lots of scammers have been able to screw the simpletons on this forum for a long time. The Texas wife beater wearing redneck, Trendon Shavers, was able to last so long that he screwed about 80% of this forums members. That preteen Asian boy that ran Bitcoinica was beloved by everyone here for years. Sad and pathetic maybe, but outstanding? I don't think so.

I mean most threads usually die out but BFL's has been going and going and going and going and going and then got made a new thread and continues going it has stamina that's what I meant.
Your right outstanding was an odd word I meant long lasting lol.

Oh, ok. I get it and yes it's crazy long for a scammer thread.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
October 12, 2015, 08:28:33 PM
Why is their website still active? When you click on any product is says "currently out of stock". They should just close the site down. They could put up a one page contact list on the main page instead of allowing people to browse through a useless website.

I find it outstanding that BFL was able to maintain its presence and existence so long to begin with

Why is that outstanding? Lots of scammers have been able to screw the simpletons on this forum for a long time. The Texas wife beater wearing redneck, Trendon Shavers, was able to last so long that he screwed about 80% of this forums members. That preteen Asian boy that ran Bitcoinica was beloved by everyone here for years. Sad and pathetic maybe, but outstanding? I don't think so.

I mean most threads usually die out but BFL's has been going and going and going and going and going and then got made a new thread and continues going it has stamina that's what I meant.
Your right outstanding was an odd word I meant long lasting lol.
legendary
October 12, 2015, 09:43:50 AM

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
October 12, 2015, 03:44:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
October 08, 2015, 01:06:12 PM
I guess it means that BFL is now fully defunct.

There goes our RMA's. I guess the lifetime warranty of all products, delivered or not, are now considered expired?

Edit: Lets see how far into the future they paid for the hosting of their cloud mining operation. I assume without payment they may go into delinquency with the hosting company and all those miners will go offline and placed into some storage room?

I wonder if the contract miners by the GH/s had, will cover any kinds of losses resulting from such a scenario?
legendary
October 08, 2015, 11:06:52 AM
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
October 08, 2015, 04:05:09 AM
Has someone stuck a Axe in the back of Josh's (Or any other principle) head yet do the world a favour?

Come on people! YOUR LETTING ME DOWN HERE! Smiley

yep my usual 2 month rant "still not in jail' good i feel better...now hopefully I won't have to post this again in 2 months damn it!

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
October 07, 2015, 10:52:24 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMining/comments/3n0s0s/mining_pool_recommended/cvjx8cq

https://blockchain.info/pools

Person APerson BSimilarityComplexityPerson A's Trust ListPerson B's Trust List
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pokokohua!Pry4u0.891.65Luke-Jr&dooglus&Raize&Maged&Inaba&gmaxwell&BFL&BFL_JoshInaba&BFL&BFL_Josh
Pokokohua!SLok0.891.65Luke-Jr&dooglus&Raize&Maged&Inaba&gmaxwell&BFL&BFL_JoshInaba&BFL&BFL_Josh
Pry4uSLok10.9Inaba&BFL&BFL_JoshInaba&BFL&BFL_Josh

I miss those Butterfly Labs folks... I wonder if any of them has been hit by a bus / random falling space debris, or have come down with some painful incurable affliction since they left the forums.

http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.docket.html

bcp19, Inaba, and SLok, y u no post any more ? Sad

Whatever, we definitively already know who Slok is because he previously used an service (image) account with his Slok account and another account tied to his identity. Both accounts made references to purchase orders at BFL and promoted BFL, both described having the same declared orders at BFL. All public knowledge discussed and released by none other than Slok himself.

He tried to be "dumb" about it and conn people about his identity not being found and edging them on to find out more in the hopes that gullible people would move on to another false link.....but he'd already been identified online. If the FTC ever needs help putting a name to the Slok account I and others would be willing to turn it all over to them so they can confirm the identity on their own.

Anonymous he is not, nor has he ever been. He asked people to look for him and we did find him. Whether he would accept that he'd been collared by his mistakes is another story entirely. We thankfully did not even need his confirmation to link his anonymous account with an a well identified account.

With that alone, the FTC can identify him by name and present whereabouts in the world and ask the defendants at BFL to verify it if they had to.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
October 05, 2015, 02:40:51 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMining/comments/3n0s0s/mining_pool_recommended/cvjx8cq

https://blockchain.info/pools

Person APerson BSimilarityComplexityPerson A's Trust ListPerson B's Trust List
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pokokohua!Pry4u0.891.65Luke-Jr&dooglus&Raize&Maged&Inaba&gmaxwell&BFL&BFL_JoshInaba&BFL&BFL_Josh
Pokokohua!SLok0.891.65Luke-Jr&dooglus&Raize&Maged&Inaba&gmaxwell&BFL&BFL_JoshInaba&BFL&BFL_Josh
Pry4uSLok10.9Inaba&BFL&BFL_JoshInaba&BFL&BFL_Josh

I miss those Butterfly Labs folks... I wonder if any of them has been hit by a bus / random falling space debris, or have come down with some painful incurable affliction since they left the forums.

http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531.docket.html

bcp19, Inaba, and SLok, y u no post any more ? Sad

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1193
I don't believe in denial.
October 02, 2015, 07:22:56 AM
http://insidebitcoins.com/news/dutch-police-arrests-three-people-in-bitcoin-money-laundering-investigation/35076

I'm curious as to if Sonny Vleisides' uncle or SLOK played a role in that money laundering scheme.

In the Dutch (original) article they're talking about young men in the ages between 19 and 24 y/o. So I highly doubt it concerns his uncle (directly)...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: