Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL is Assembling 400 (not 300) Units a Day! - page 5. (Read 9612 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
wait wait this comming from the guy who would nitpick random facts about KNCMiner, comming up with the most absurd theories, and goes on to say BFL is assembling 400 units/day because well you know JOSH said so. Have you lost your mind, or your account hacked?

Roll Eyes  sarcasm is turned on high bro   Cheesy

...and so is the treble. How do you guys like the pitch so far?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think JOSH hacked his account......... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
wait wait this comming from the guy who would nitpick random facts about KNCMiner, comming up with the most absurd theories, and goes on to say BFL is assembling 400 units/day because well you know JOSH said so. Have you lost your mind, or your account hacked?

Roll Eyes  sarcasm is turned on high bro   Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
legendary
Was it Thanksgiving? I thought it was Christmas?!?!

Maybe New Years Day?

All back orders shipped by Presidents Day or Bust!

Yeah, but we didnt say what year!  Smiley

Semantics aside, Josh implied Thanksgiving of this year, 2013. I, too, once thought he was a liar until he posted my home address from a private PM I sent him I took an arrow to the knee.

It still amazes me to see all the positive feedback given on the following thread (linked) by those who've recently received one of them 8,000+ units assembled and shipped out over the course of the past three weeks:

It pleases me to no end to no longer have a nemesis to play with.

God's speed, BFL.

~Bruno Kučinskas~
Activity: 336

Maybe New Years Day?

Yeah, but we didnt say what year!  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Maybe New Years Day?

legendary
Last update from Jody:

BFL_Jody

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 Shipping Update

by BFL_Jody  , 07-24-2013 at 08:05 PM (2179 Views)

Jalapenos through November 8, 2012.

Little Singles: None shipped today. Stopped on June 25, 2012 orders.

Singles: June 23, 2012

MiniRigs June 23, 2012

I'm not going to comment on when I think we will have everything shipped, because I don't know. I am trying to stick to the facts here and not add anything to that. Thank you to the many who write to encourage us. You know who you are. Can't think of anything else to write today.

Wow! 400 units and none of them Jalapenos.

According to Josh, all units on backorder will be shipped before Thanksgiving.

Thank you, BFL, for playing your part in protecting the network and providing such a viable service and products. At the current rate, I see no problem with such not getting accomplished, for simple mathz dictates Josh is correct in his assessment.

BFL is on record in stating that all is well since going into full production and that they foresee no unforeseen problems in keeping up with their current pace.

I sure would hate to be a KC postal worker working the part of town that BFL is located. Them must be some very pissed-off workers.

One simple question: How come Sonny K. no longer posts here or on BFL's official forum, or sends out emails anymore? (apologies if the question is a tad complex) That dude was the bee's knees when he was around.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
ROI?
What was the price (in BTC) of Single (60GH)? In first days of pre orders?
Activity: 239
*Reads thread title* *nearly face palms* *thinking good god another genius drinking the kool-aid* *sees thread starter* *oh this should be interesting..*

Kudos.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Funny he mentions FTC.... think the FTC is getting on his nerves?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
I LOVE these updates PG  Cheesy

It's great to hear BFL is FINALLY getting up to speed,I may have to order more from BFL to keep the donkeys busy  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
You do realize that that's Nasser in the lower right hand corner, don't you, miscalculating the tipping point by loading 51% of the miners to the back of the cart? Also, that's an old image, explaining how Luke's Unit got damage during shipping.

you guys crack me up on a sleepy afternoon.
 Grin
Activity: 364
too bad your entire post is pure sarcasm.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
However, the inflow rate of chips is increasing and we expect it to be quite high within the next week or two

two weeks™
legendary
You do realize that that's Nasser in the lower right hand corner, don't you, miscalculating the tipping point by loading 51% of the miners to the back of the cart? Also, that's an old image, explaining how Luke's Unit got damage during shipping.
Activity: 574
There have been some logistic problems with shipping. In the photo below, a shipment of Mini Rigs was delayed.

Lolz...minirigs being shipped by a donkey ...AWESOME !!
Activity: 279
There have been some logistic problems with shipping. In the photo below, a shipment of Mini Rigs was delayed.

legendary
Congrats, hopefully there are less BFL (with expletives) threads started by frustrated members.

Heard dat! You're goin' love my play-nice mode.  Grin
Activity: 756
Congrats, hopefully there are less BFL (with expletives) threads started by frustrated members.
Pages:
Jump to: