Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL is Assembling 400 (not 300) Units a Day! - page 6. (Read 9612 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
This thread is not FUD, but facts straight from Josh's "Honest Abe" lips.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status-3.html#post43041

22 June 2013 - ASIC Update

We have been working our way through the backlog of orders over the past month. Production is slowly ramping up and we are easily able to manufacture 200 units a day currently - there will be no problem hitting 400 units a day once things are in full production. Right now, we are stymied by the inflow of chips. However, the inflow rate of chips is increasing and we expect it to be quite high within the next week or two. It's been a long road to smoothing out these bottlenecks here and there.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/3675-refund-policy.html#post45455

All sales are final at this point. We are in full production, thus your orders are final.

If you've filed a complaint with the FTC, then there's nothing I can do, you'll have to follow up with the FTC from here on out, as no one here can assist you with that. Please be sure to direct all correspondence to them in the future going forward.

On June 22, 2013, Josh stated that there will be no problem hitting 400 units a day once things are in full production. On July 4th, 2013, Josh tells his customer base on the official BFL forum that they are in full production, hence no more refunds.

Ergo, BFL is assembling 400 units a day, readied for shipment the following day. Today is July 24, 2013, thus a total of 20 days of full production equates to 8,000 (I even doubled checked my mathz) of unknown hashrate has been assembled and shipped. For added proof, please click the following link showing thousands of bitcoiners expressing their thanks to BFL for finally receiving their miners:

The only holdup was the inflow of chips. No mention of other parts such as power supplies, for if there was indeed a shortfall, Josh would not only have mentioned it, but would have prepared for it by making sure all parts are in the warehouse like any COO worth their salt would do. Fortunately, there's a large shipment of power supplies at Sonny's Walnut St. address to save space in their warehouse.

I dearly hope that BFL and Josh accepts my humble apology for any angrish I may have bestowed upon them. I erroneously felt that by keeping the heat on them, coupled with looking out for my fellow bitcoiners, was a prudent thing to do.

Now that we have undeniable proof that indeed 400 units are being assembled and shipped daily from the BF Labs Inc. facility, it's just of matter of less than 90 days now, per Josh, that everybody who has pre-ordered an ASIC-based bitcoin miner from Butterfly Labs will soon have their devices up and running, shortly showing an ROI on their initial investment.

Therefore, there's no longer a need for anybody to request a refund from BFL, for your unit will soon be assembled and shipped to you before Thanksgiving, according to Josh. We can all safely assume that since BFL has proven themselves to be a viable Bitcoin entity, they probably have a myriad of products (yet to be revealed to us due to protecting copyrights, etc.) on the drawing board that will no doubt further protect the network, with profits taking a backseat as Josh once said during the London conference at a Bitcoin meetup at a restaurant.

Sonny Vleisides' probation will be up on September 15, 2015, thus emabling him to freely travel the country, allowing him to personally showcase any new product line, thus freeing up Josh to perform his COO duties to an even higher standard.

Currently, BFL has only 35 employees, but mark my words, this viable company is going places, and I wouldn't be surprised to see upwards of a 100 employees this time next year. I only wish I had a crystal ball to see exactly what products BFL does have up their sleeve for The Third Hoorah.

In closing, I only have one simple question directed toward BFL or Josh. Apologies if it's been asked prior, for I didn't take time to search this forum.

What's the current status of the FCC certification that Josh mentioned last November, 2012?

God's speed!

~Bruno Kucinskas (barn wood thief at large)~
Pages:
Jump to: