Pages:
Author

Topic: [BFL] List of Lies - page 5. (Read 8508 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 23, 2014, 12:29:05 PM
How sad, you still don't understand how it works, it's WATTS * TIME = JOULES.  Joules as a reference in itself is meaningless without the time factor.

You make correcting you so much fun, I just can't resist. The "fime factor" is missing because it cancels itself out. The two terms use miners love to reference are "watts" and "gigahashes per second". Look what happens when you combine them.

.68 W / (GH/s)

multiple both numerator and denominator by s

.68 Ws / (GHs/s)

simplify (Ws) and (s/s)

.68 J / GH

Tada!
Congrats, you did pick up on what I missed.  Unlike the trolls on here, I am man enough to admit when I made a mistake.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 23, 2014, 07:41:23 AM
Well I have an email from BFL that I WILL get a refund for my april 2013 orders (ie 65mm bricks would have arrived thanksgiving nov 25th or so ) that due to no refunds i forced upgraded....thought until this email that was without a doubt the dumbest thing I ever did had to give them 2K to pull that off..anyway out to BFL more or less 8k if they give me back 5k for this 1st batch monarch and/or i get the 2nd 300gh unit and sell it asap on ebay...I may only be in the hole for 2k more or less (most of that was the 10% bullsh*t on upgrading fees of various notes on the products as they strung me along..

yeah i got took i admit it (i was  a noob thou my only defense)

So anyway here is the email i got below

Hello,
We're sorry you do not wish to remain in the Monarch order queue. Due to our recent delays you qualify for a refund. ​​This refund process will take from 30-45 days since we are offering your position in the queue to potential buyers. ​We appreciate your understanding for ​the extra time​ this takes. If we are unable to sell your order we will, nevertheless, refund your money.  Thank you for sending us your repayment information.

Dennis
The BF Labs Customer Service Team​​

Why do when I read that get the impression if EVERYONE asks for a refund and they don't sell my order (or others) as stated above....I"m gonna get screwed...

but this is the LEAST wishy washy email I've ever gotten from them if that means anything.

knock wood

anyway for you alls info FYI

Searing

Activity: 606
Merit: 273
March 23, 2014, 02:14:26 AM
I saw Zerlan at the conference in Austin. I wanted to heckle him, but it would have reflected badly on my organization. I was amazed he had the balls to show his face there, though. They had a table with some half-fabbed circuitboards, I didn't see anyone show interest.
Activity: 784
March 23, 2014, 02:10:44 AM
Once I meet some BFL guys in a convention.

I would like to hit one of them, seriously.

They were pre-selling the Monarchs.

Such liers.
Activity: 606
Merit: 273
March 23, 2014, 02:10:14 AM
BFL told me straight up that upgrading from Jala to Single would not delay my order. Then, people with Jala orders 8 months after mine got their devices before I did. Needless to say, I didn't ROI.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
March 23, 2014, 01:40:38 AM
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
March 23, 2014, 12:49:27 AM
There's one major thing missing from this list... a timeline as to when each comment was written.  The OP seriously seems to think that these are current claims, when several of them were made months ago.  Call it was it really is, a lack of updating the website with current information.

I challenge the OP with this:  Show me an ASIC company that has not told ANY lies.  Let's not focus on one, let's put them all on the table.  Otherwise, this is simply another hate thread intended to incite riot because the OP is just another troll.

KnCminer and ASICMiner had hidden the truth, but so far I am aware they never produced blatant deceptions like BFL to sell products.

Your "everyone lie so it is fine to lie" argument is pretty much pathetic.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
March 23, 2014, 12:13:46 AM
In addition, if you want to be technical (and I know you guys love being technical), Bitmain initially promised 0.68 J/GH on chip, which is meaningless.  Joules is an energy measurement and is usually referenced over time, and there's no time measuement included.  ANY manufacturer out there could make the same claim and it would not be a lie.  While it might take 1 manufacturer .5 sec to reach .68J/GH, it might take another manufacturer 3 seconds.  But that's only misleading, so you'd probably discount it being an untruth.

sup cocksucker.

your lips' not on josh's dick?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2014, 11:18:13 PM
How sad, you still don't understand how it works, it's WATTS * TIME = JOULES.  Joules as a reference in itself is meaningless without the time factor.

You make correcting you so much fun, I just can't resist. The "fime factor" is missing because it cancels itself out. The two terms use miners love to reference are "watts" and "gigahashes per second". Look what happens when you combine them.

.68 W / (GH/s)

.68 Ws / (GHs/s)

simplify (Ws) and (s/s)

.68 J / GH

Tada!

BURNAGE AGAIN!

Maybe you need some bandages...

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
March 22, 2014, 08:36:46 PM
There's one major thing missing from this list... a timeline as to when each comment was written.  The OP seriously seems to think that these are current claims, when several of them were made months ago.  Call it was it really is, a lack of updating the website with current information.

Oct: "November / December    Initial Shipping"

Dec: "With that in mind, our current schedule is on track for shippments to begin towards end of year."

Jan: "However, this is our second generation, so we have much greater clarity on the process and plan to begin shipments in January 2014."

Feb: "However, this is our second generation, so we have much greater clarity on the process and plan to begin shipments in February, 2014."

These aren't just some quotes printed in some obscure website they have no control over. This is straight from their product page which is used to sell their products. They regularly update the webpage, yet they chose to not update some issues which no longer are true. That places them firmly in "lie" territory.

But Inaba NEVER lies...  Shocked Roll Eyes  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
March 22, 2014, 07:23:43 PM
How sad, you still don't understand how it works, it's WATTS * TIME = JOULES.  Joules as a reference in itself is meaningless without the time factor.

.68 W / (GH/s)

.68 Ws / (GHs/s)

simplify (Ws) and (s/s)

.68 J / GH

Tada!
March 22, 2014, 07:14:45 PM
There's one major thing missing from this list... a timeline as to when each comment was written.  The OP seriously seems to think that these are current claims, when several of them were made months ago.  Call it was it really is, a lack of updating the website with current information.

Oct: "November / December    Initial Shipping"

Dec: "With that in mind, our current schedule is on track for shippments to begin towards end of year."

Jan: "However, this is our second generation, so we have much greater clarity on the process and plan to begin shipments in January 2014."

Feb: "However, this is our second generation, so we have much greater clarity on the process and plan to begin shipments in February, 2014."

These aren't just some quotes printed in some obscure website they have no control over. This is straight from their product page which is used to sell their products. They regularly update the webpage, yet they chose to not update some issues which no longer are true. That places them firmly in "lie" territory.

OMG the moron is still pushing the lie wagon around for BFL

BCP you are complicit in fraud ....

I have no energy for con men and their lackys anymore ..as it is plain to see what is  .... look in the mirror as you think its all fun and games ...these are peoples & families lifes you are messing with

May you rot in hell for the crimes you are committing against families and children as they prey on easy targets.... Is this your life BCP to help conmen by running diversionary/intaferance tactics so they can ripp innocent people off

Go play golf you retard ...you as a human disgust me... GET HELP Sad

How am I complicit in fraud?  Can you point to a single instance where I advised people to buy from them?  I can point to several where I told people NOT to buy due to the money spent never making a positive ROI.  You and the other fail-trolls fail at understanding just exactly WHAT it is I am saying (Bickski, this means you above all others).

You guys basically spend your time and energy going after "Number one on the ten most hated list" while ignoring numbers 2-10.  Every ASIC manufacturer has presented themselves in the best possible light, yet they aren't No. 1, so it's ok for them to get away with it.

Maybe you are the one who needs to play golf, actually, on second thought don't... you sure get bent over minor stuff on these forums, I hate to see you get bent over hitting a golf ball into the woods, you'd paint the whole community in a bad light.
March 22, 2014, 06:59:25 PM
In addition, if you want to be technical (and I know you guys love being technical), Bitmain initially promised 0.68 J/GH on chip, which is meaningless.  Joules is an energy measurement and is usually referenced over time, and there's no time measuement included.  ANY manufacturer out there could make the same claim and it would not be a lie.  While it might take 1 manufacturer .5 sec to reach .68J/GH, it might take another manufacturer 3 seconds.  But that's only misleading, so you'd probably discount it being an untruth.

That is simply not how it works.

1 Joule = 1 Watt/second

50 watts for .25 seconds = 12.5 joules

50 watts for 2 seconds = 100 joules

How to convert watts to joules

How to convert electric power in watts (W) to energy in joules (J).

You can calculate joules from watts and seconds, but you can't convert watts to joules since watt and joule units represent different quantities.

Watts to joules calculation formula

The energy E in joules (J) is equal to the power P in watts (W), times the time period t in seconds (s):

E(J) = P(W) × t(s)

So

joules = watts × seconds

or

J = W × s

Example

What is the energy consumption of an electrical circuit that has power consumption of 30 watts for time duration of 3 seconds?

E(J) = 30W × 3s = 90J
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
March 22, 2014, 05:07:09 PM

So, you're saying KnC shipped in mid-August?  Damn, I must have missed that in all the Avalon whining in the KnC thread.

Deceit is intentional, meaning it was originally posted with the intent to deceive.  Procrastination/laziness is a more accurate description and is hardly deceit.  It is a bad business model, but you and so many others seem to think everything needs to be perfect.

KnC shipped first week of September if i recall correctly so it's not such a big deceit. It's surely not as big as BFL's and retard Inaba aka Josh Zerlan who is a tard because he likes tards and he lives likes tards Smiley Inaba=tard

bcp19=shill for tards
Activity: 574
March 22, 2014, 04:41:39 PM

Oct: "November / December    Initial Shipping"

OMG the moron is still pushing the lie wagon around for BFL

BCP you are complicit in fraud ....

I have no energy for con men and their lackys anymore ..as it is plain to see what is  .... look in the mirror as you think its all fun and games ...these are peoples & families lifes you are messing with

May you rot in hell for the crimes you are committing against families and children as they prey on easy targets.... Is this your life BCP to help conmen by running diversionary/intaferance tactics so they can ripp innocent people off

Go play golf you retard ...you as a human disgust me... GET HELP Sad
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
March 22, 2014, 01:51:20 PM
Let us not forget that "he who shall not be named" has the unmitigated gall to publicly call those of us that have been historically critical of their poor business practices, and bringing them to light as "liars" despite the facts presented here. Remember that 10 BTC bribe to silence a certain forums luminary ?

Thank God for Bitmain is all I have to say, and it's so incredibly sad that every OEM Bitcoin ASIC venture that has tried to launch off US soil has been fraught with problems, delays, and questionable business practices while Europe and China flood the market with attractive and timely options.
March 22, 2014, 12:53:14 PM
There's one major thing missing from this list... a timeline as to when each comment was written.  The OP seriously seems to think that these are current claims, when several of them were made months ago.  Call it was it really is, a lack of updating the website with current information.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
March 22, 2014, 12:44:12 PM

March 22, 2014, 12:00:53 PM
In addition, if you want to be technical (and I know you guys love being technical), Bitmain initially promised 0.68 J/GH on chip, which is meaningless.  Joules is an energy measurement and is usually referenced over time, and there's no time measuement included.  ANY manufacturer out there could make the same claim and it would not be a lie.  While it might take 1 manufacturer .5 sec to reach .68J/GH, it might take another manufacturer 3 seconds.  But that's only misleading, so you'd probably discount it being an untruth.

1 Joule = 1 Watt/second

legendary
Activity: 1190
March 22, 2014, 09:42:02 AM
In addition, if you want to be technical (and I know you guys love being technical), Bitmain initially promised 0.68 J/GH on chip, which is meaningless.  Joules is an energy measurement and is usually referenced over time, and there's no time measuement included.  ANY manufacturer out there could make the same claim and it would not be a lie.  While it might take 1 manufacturer .5 sec to reach .68J/GH, it might take another manufacturer 3 seconds.  But that's only misleading, so you'd probably discount it being an untruth.

1 Joule = 1 Watt/second

You should keep facts away from bcp19. The two tend to react violently when mixed together.   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: