Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL Preorders -- What did you get? | Who has the lowest order number? - page 6. (Read 15093 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Why do people assume the counting began at 0 ? it might have begun at 1000 or even 1500 to make the company look big.

See this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.985357
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Why do people assume the counting began at 0 ? it might have begun at 1000 or even 1500 to make the company look big.
legendary
What's a GPU?
Grr - not low on the MR  - 1710 is now Garr...

You mean giga?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Grr - not low on the MR  - 1710 is now Garr...
legendary
Activity: 1274

I thought Serge was refering to the Knucleheads giving BFL their money 3++ months early. ;p

Also, being that BFL have given themselves 60 days BEYOND the target date(which they made sure to fucking leave out). Then it is quite likey the first units will be 5++ months.

grats, suckers... =)

Personally, I'd not mind too much if they took an extra 60 days, that's 2 more months for my GPUs
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Bit-pay is going to be stinking rich! Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

they can double up by investing it with pirate by then

Pretty sure they're being paid in USD

Yup. They have Bit-Pay configured to automatically convert BTC --> USD.

I thought Serge was refering to the Knucleheads giving BFL their money 3++ months early. ;p

Also, being that BFL have given themselves 60 days BEYOND the target date(which they made sure to fucking leave out). Then it is quite likey the first units will be 5++ months.

grats, suckers... =)
legendary
What's a GPU?

Yup. They have Bit-Pay configured to automatically convert BTC --> USD.
legendary
Activity: 1274

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Although because the price of BFL stuffs is tied to fiat, if BTC goes up I'd be losing coin.

hehehe. *dons the tinfoil hat*  Which is precisely why the released whne they did. The BTC price had just lulled down to about $6.40

Then after all the knucle heads get done ruashing in to be first the price will jump back up, maybe to voer $7 from all the rest of the knucle heads trying to buy BTC. ;p

*forgets to remove tinfoil hat*

So, let me get this staight. First shipment is not 'scheduled' until Oct but we are happy to give them money now 3 months+++ before then?

Watch the value of BTC tank temporarily during the first few weeks after these things start reaching consumers.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Although because the price of BFL stuffs is tied to fiat, if BTC goes up I'd be losing coin.

hehehe. *dons the tinfoil hat*  Which is precisely why the released whne they did. The BTC price had just lulled down to about $6.40

Then after all the knucle heads get done ruashing in to be first the price will jump back up, maybe to voer $7 from all the rest of the knucle heads trying to buy BTC. ;p

So, let me get this staight. First shipment is not 'scheduled' until Oct but we are happy to give them money now 3 months+++ before then?

legendary
What's a GPU?

Precisely Cheesy
legendary
I just want to wish all of BFL's unsecured creditors good luck.

Something tells me there is going to be a shit-ton of unhappy folks around here during the holidays...

BFL promised a 60-day refund guarantee if they fail to meet shipping and/or performance claims.

Oops, read it wrong.  If it ships over 60 days late you can get a refund.
rjk
1ngldh
I just want to wish all of BFL's unsecured creditors good luck.

Something tells me there is going to be a shit-ton of unhappy folks around here during the holidays...
Place your bets! Betsofbitcoin has a couple waiting for some action....
rjk
1ngldh
Just ordered a couple hot peppers... hopefully they can keep themselves cool without needing a mug of coffee as a heatsink!

I would have upgraded, but I didn't have enough coins for 4x devices. Sad
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

hehehe. *dons the tinfoil hat*  Which is precisely why they released when they did. The BTC price had just lulled down to about $6.40

Then after all the knucle heads get done rushing in to be first the price will jump back up, maybe to over $7 from all the rest of the knucle heads trying to buy BTC. ;p

legendary
What's a GPU?
Goddamnit.  #1769.  I waited all day for this announcement, then went to my parents house to do some landscaping for them.  15 minutes after I leave, the announcement goes up.  Son of a...

Well damn, I probably should have ordered a few Singles to resell. Although because the price of BFL stuffs is tied to fiat, if BTC goes up I'd be losing coin.

I'm not sure if I should be saying it here but here it goes:
Sonny says that they're going to split the batch into 3 lines, not 2 as previously stated. The third is for upgrades only. This model is decided to be the most fair. So I guess you should be taking into account if the order has an upgrade and also the order gets a place in the line after its actually been paid for. So these numbers don't really mean much. Mine for example, is 1710 for mini rig upgrades.
Good to know -- thanks.
legendary
Goddamnit.  #1769.  I waited all day for this announcement, then went to my parents house to do some landscaping for them.  15 minutes after I leave, the announcement goes up.  Son of a...

Edit:  It was for 3 Jalapenos.
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Mine is 1710 for 2 mini rig upgrades
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Mostly Harmless...
#1715 Trading in 7 singles up to 7 SC singles (57 minutes ago).  No btc, so it's unconfirmed (waiting on the bank transfer email).  Tried to move money into BTC, and got some money stuck in transit, so it's 7 for now with three more later this week.
Pages:
Jump to: