Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL Preorders -- What did you get? | Who has the lowest order number? - page 7. (Read 15156 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
1760 for 1 SC just now.
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
#1700: Jun 24 00:08 UTC, 2 SC Singles, no trade-in
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
couple of warmers, 1678 ~1hr ago
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Jalapeños here, Oder number is 1716
legendary
Activity: 1820
1679 - SC single

1697 - 2 Jalas (ah, what the hell, I need warm coffee, right?)
Activity: 686
Wat
Will be interesting how much the difficulty spikes when these all come online.
Activity: 141
Merit: 111
1727, Sc singles 4pcs....  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
Yeah I submitted a Single order to see if they specify trade up options and didn't pay but still got a confirmation.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I think it is very very possible that they already have 1700+ orders,

the reason is, I placed 2 orders, did one order and felt needed to pick one more up, and went and did another order. So here goes.  My first order was 1707, the next order number  was 1733, which was placed about 25 mins later, if they have sequential numbering that's about 26 orders in 25 mins.

This is going to be fun.....

Also a possibility that a lot of people placed the orders first and only then realized that full payment was required and then cancelled some. But as soon as your request is sent, they would issue the confirmation mail. we can remove about 5% of total also I guess.
legendary
What's a GPU?
Heh, I'm going to be the last to get the FPGA mini rig, and first to get an ASIC Smiley

That's kind of poetic justice there. Congrats. You'll be making the BTC mining network your bitch for a few..hmm..days?

If only I got a single... Tongue

Yeah I'll make a good 2btc a day for a few days from this before difficulty soars!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Heh, I'm going to be the last to get the FPGA mini rig, and first to get an ASIC Smiley

That's kind of poetic justice there. Congrats. You'll be making the BTC mining network your bitch for a few..hmm..days?

legendary
Activity: 1666
1718 for SC MR

1749 for 2 SC Single

1783 for 4 SC Single
legendary
What's a GPU?
legendary
Yeah you're definitely right. So we basically have no way of knowing our place in line unless BFL tells us.

In that case I guess I better order a Jalapeno stick as well Wink Hot & Spicy Hashes 4 Me Smiley
Activity: 560
Ad astra.
I think the order numbers didn't start at 1. There's no way 1655 other people ordered before I did.

I suspect they just continued BFL's preexisting order numbering system. ~1650 prior orders for Singles/Mini Rigs seems perfectly reasonable to me.
legendary
What's a GPU?
I think the order numbers didn't start at 1. There's no way 1655 other people ordered before I did.
legendary
Jesus Christ 1695 people pre-ordered. Makes me wonder if it's even worth it for the people at the end of the line. Difficulty is going to be pushed to the Moon by these first 1000 something owners.

Edit: wait a second, these order # could be random and definitely no sequential..I'm behind another guy who clearly ordered BEFORE me.

Activity: 560
Ad astra.
Are those order numbers correct? Looks like over 2000 already. Shocked

Where do you see those numbers ?

I think those are BitPay order numbers. My order number is in the 1600s.

I think not, as I ordered via bank wire and got an order number in the same range. (1701  Undecided)
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
8 singles trade in for 8 new single SCs, order 1674, I hit it before their forum post was up. I got the email confirmation at 7:48PM EDT
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Inactive
Yeah I will pass until Paypal is accepted

With that statement, you have just disgraced yourself.

I appreciate your position in supporting Bitcoin by using bitcoins.

However, not all of us are liquid in bitcoins and even use fiat lines of credit.  And, like others have mentioned, those who are liquid in bitcoins are most likely long time community members and speculators who have a decent sized cache of bitcoin.

So, taking only bitcoins, while is admirable on one point, ignores the fact that they are ignoring a certain segment of their existing customer base.

Reality is bitcoin isn't dominating exchange.  Ignoring customers who are still primarily based in fiat (imagine that) will leave a lasting impression.

Pages:
Jump to: