Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL ready to ship? - page 3. (Read 10370 times)

mrb
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027
March 09, 2013, 09:23:36 PM
I believe when I see it...

There, you can see it. Josh tweeted a pictures of the packaged chips a few minutes ago (source: https://twitter.com/ButterflyLabs/status/310549500311789570 )

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
March 09, 2013, 06:38:42 PM
So many BFl cheerleaders in here. Or PL haters lol...either way i'm too here to expose BFL for their bullshit.
Join my Posse.

I just don't know what the Posse is about yet. Perhaps you should start selling PL merchandise? Make a whole franchise out of it.

I might be more popular than the Pope. Well, ex-pope.
legendary
March 09, 2013, 06:37:08 PM
TCP RST, you can look it up.

It is at about 3/7/2013 at 11 o'clock.

Look through the shouts archive. You'll see the statements refereed to there.

---------------------

As for your comments, I don't really care what you think. Truth hurts I guess.
Yes, obviously you don't care since you took the time to respond [/sarcasm]
Never said he didn't say it, but it was an offhand comment in the middle of intensive chat about gaming consoles which you conveniently ignore.  I'm not a BFL defender, I'm a PuertoLibre criticizer. You're just here to be a dick and get attention-that's the problem I have.  There are a lot here like you, I know, but you're just the most annoying and obvious in the threads that interest me.
Its true Puerto. I'm a BFL-hater and even I think you're just being a dick.  A quite obviously insecure one at that.
I think I am honored. Though I will have to check with my therapist to make sure if I am or am not honored?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
March 09, 2013, 06:21:13 PM
So many BFl cheerleaders in here. Or PL haters lol...either way i'm too here to expose BFL for their bullshit.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 09, 2013, 06:14:59 PM

---------------------

Never said he didn't say it, but it was an offhand comment in the middle of intensive chat about gaming consoles which you conveniently ignore.  I'm not a BFL defender, I'm a PuertoLibre criticizer. You're just here to be a dick and get attention-that's the problem I have.  There are a lot here like you, I know, but you're just the most annoying and obvious in the threads that interest me.
Its true Puerto. I'm a BFL-hater and even I think you're just being a dick.  A quite obviously insecure one at that.
legendary
March 09, 2013, 06:06:54 PM

---------------------

Gotta put new found BFL defenders in their place.

Never said he didn't say it,
You strongly implied it, yes.

Now that you have confirmed it for yourself, you are "enlightened" as to that situation.

but it was an offhand comment in the middle of intensive chat about gaming consoles which you conveniently ignore.
Irrelevant and immaterial to the matter at hand.

I'm not a BFL defender, I'm a PuertoLibre criticizer.
A puddle of Crap by any other name still remains crap.

You're just here to be a dick and get attention-that's the problem I have.  There are a lot here like you, I know, but you're just the most annoying and obvious in the threads that interest me.
I am blushing.

Use the ignore button when facing inconvenient truths. I want people to tell me if it can turn purple or not.

You seem to be turning into a BFL defender. If that is so, I don't really care. But if you start behaving irrationally for that cause, I'll just have to point it out just like any other circumstance.

If knowing about BFL possibly cutting chips is an "offense", then whenever you see my name, yell at the top of your lungs and kick in your screen.

Repeat as frequently as necessary.

Edit: In fact, do this if you ever see Mr. Teal or Grnbrg doing the same (reporting on new information). I know the facts and "breaking news" does tend bother some. I know ignorance of a situation is bliss...I suppose.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
March 09, 2013, 05:52:51 PM

---------------------

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
March 09, 2013, 04:05:53 AM
What I'm interested now is that 28nm helveticoin asic offer

Now we know that avalon can basically follow their schedule with almost no delay, that is respectable speed. If they managed to quickly push the 28nm product out in same timeframe (4 month), BFL will have a hard time. If I understand it correct, there will be at least 3 vendor building those ASIC machines and put at least 1000 TH on network by summer/autumn

28nm helveticoin asic offer

Tell me more?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
March 09, 2013, 03:45:15 AM
What I'm interested now is that 28nm helveticoin asic offer

Now we know that avalon can basically follow their schedule with almost no delay, that is respectable speed. If they managed to quickly push the 28nm product out in same timeframe (4 month), BFL will have a hard time. If I understand it correct, there will be at least 3 vendor building those ASIC machines and put at least 1000 TH on network by summer/autumn

legendary
March 08, 2013, 09:21:30 PM
k thanks. Smiley
legendary
March 08, 2013, 09:16:53 PM
It actually took me a while to figure it out when PG mentioned it one time.

You can find it by going through this link:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/vbshout.php?do=archive&instanceid=1

Or you can click the link at the top of the chatbox that says "BFL Chat", you will see a little menu that shows "archive".
legendary
March 08, 2013, 08:57:42 PM

---------------------

How do you go about seeing the shouts archive?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
March 08, 2013, 08:36:56 PM
This is where BFL's promises start to get diluted as they keep delaying on and on and on.

For those of you who ordered in the summer, I honestly think you're being taken for a retarded ride. If you dont cancel your preorder, you are asking to get taken advantaged of.

Bitcoin price and difficulty are creeping up.

Your initial investment is now costing you about 8 times more than you would have had to pay if you just held your bitcoins or used fiat to buy and hold BTC.

I guess this isnt bitcoin with retards and drama.  Cheesy
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
March 08, 2013, 08:20:36 PM
We better get what we ordered... I don't give two flying fucks if the jalapeno Can overclock to 10 TH/s... there's should be 4 chips in a Mini SC, 8 in a Single SC, and 25 Single SC's filling the Box-o-Fans they have.
legendary
March 08, 2013, 07:58:16 PM

---------------------

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
March 08, 2013, 07:45:11 PM
Update:

Quote from: MrTeal;17536
Josh stated in the shoutbox that if the chips overclocked well and consistently that they would use less chips per board.

Quote from: bce;17541
That'd be awful Sad.  The least we deserve as pre-order customers who've waited the better part of a year is a possible overclock.  Also, this would put Jalepeno customers at an advantage, as it is just one chip.  I wonder if BFL would actually use chip-sized spacers and short the pre-order customers of Singles, Mingles, and Mini-Rigs?   I could understand doing this on later non pre-order sales when HSFs and specs can be redesigned and finalized, but for pre-order customers that paid last June for an order that should have shipped in October?  I really hope this isn't the case.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1221-there-problems-asic-chips-3.html#post17536

Possible short changing of customers in the near future.

Let BFL know ( [email protected] ) how you feel about such "a drastic" option. As this would reduce your overclocking potential in the long run and reduce the long term value...it is bad news bears.
Nice.  Quoting third-hand information without any context to goad people into spamming a company for which you've shown complete disdain.  You're a real class act, PL.
legendary
March 08, 2013, 07:38:12 PM
That would be bogus if they went that route.  Wait and see I guess.
legendary
March 08, 2013, 07:14:50 PM
Update:

Quote from: MrTeal;17536
Josh stated in the shoutbox that if the chips overclocked well and consistently that they would use less chips per board.

Quote from: bce;17541
That'd be awful Sad.  The least we deserve as pre-order customers who've waited the better part of a year is a possible overclock.  Also, this would put Jalepeno customers at an advantage, as it is just one chip.  I wonder if BFL would actually use chip-sized spacers and short the pre-order customers of Singles, Mingles, and Mini-Rigs?   I could understand doing this on later non pre-order sales when HSFs and specs can be redesigned and finalized, but for pre-order customers that paid last June for an order that should have shipped in October?  I really hope this isn't the case.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1221-there-problems-asic-chips-3.html#post17536

Possible short changing of customers in the near future.

Let BFL know ( [email protected] ) how you feel about such "a drastic" option. As this would reduce your overclocking potential in the long run and reduce the long term value...it is bad news bears.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
March 08, 2013, 02:36:24 AM
it seems bfl could need a month or more if all goes well, why do they keep guessing wrong on their time table?
I wouldn't say "guessing". It's great marketing getting people to pay for something in advance where getting it first counts so much, even if it's not likely to be available for another 6 months after you claim.

Yes, we know who did that move.   Such BS.
Pages:
Jump to: