Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL Single in the wild (BOUNTY RECEIVED!!!) - page 6. (Read 42484 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Very cool.

I'm trying to order one, too, if they'll be willing to ship it to my freight forwarder since I'm not in the US (haven't heard back from them yet).  The last time I had something substantial shipped internationally via USPS it took 3 months to arrive (most of the time stuck in customs) and I paid significant import duties, vs. the freight forwarder that takes 2-3 weeks with no extra fees.

Now that sounds like a con.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
I'll just leave this here as eye candy for you guys Wink

(was just sent this by BFL via email, pic of their burn-in/testing rack right now)

Very cool.

I'm trying to order one, too, if they'll be willing to ship it to my freight forwarder since I'm not in the US (haven't heard back from them yet).  The last time I had something substantial shipped internationally via USPS it took 3 months to arrive (most of the time stuck in customs) and I paid significant import duties, vs. the freight forwarder that takes 2-3 weeks with no extra fees.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

(was just sent this by BFL via email, pic of their burn-in/testing rack right now)

hrrr, i still have a hard time in believing BFL is not a long con.

Still possible (anything is) but if it is a con is a very complex one with may forum members in on the con, which seems incredible unlikely to me. Sill when your putting in this kind of money its good to be vigilant
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh

hurr durr Grin all the more for me!
Activity: 402

donator

You're just being mean, man!  Tongue
I'd do the same  Grin

I caaaaaaaaaaaaant waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit aaaaaaaaaaaaaany loooooooooooooooonger!

Phew, now to get on with some work, while I dream of my BFL to arrive.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

@_@
Need to go change my pants
rjk
1ngldh
We have those racks at my workplace (US).  So yeah, suppose it's a worldwide phenomenon.  Tongue

OK. Maybe a coincidence.

I still am looking for that Rig Box. Grin

Maybe some pictures of just the case so we can establish a scale or imagine how big it will be etc. Huh

Don't worry, I'll post some pics when they arrive.  Grin

You ordered more than 1 Shocked
Go big or go home! Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
We have those racks at my workplace (US).  So yeah, suppose it's a worldwide phenomenon.  Tongue

OK. Maybe a coincidence.

Maybe some pictures of just the case so we can establish a scale or imagine how big it will be etc. Huh

You ordered more than 1 Shocked
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps

OK. Maybe a coincidence.

OK. Maybe a coincidence.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

Real strange.

I have exactly the same type of rack ( only different polish on surface ).

Is this in the UK / EU or they have exactly the same racks in the US Huh

rjk
1ngldh

http://www.btcsyn.com/pics/Single-BurnRack-3.JPG

Saved to pr0n folder.
Activity: 407

rjk
1ngldh
Nov. 5th. 2011

So, in other words, that puts you at the lower end of the promised "4 to 6 months" delivery window - oh, wait...
You seem to be angry. Have a joint and calm down, I don't mind the slight delay Grin
Howdy trolls, I got my tracking number. Will confirm delivery by the end of the week.

May I ask when you ordered it?
Thanks.

Howdy trolls, I got my tracking number. Will confirm delivery by the end of the week.

Order date?

oops... May I ask when you ordered it... also?

Nov. 5th. 2011

So, in other words, that puts you at the lower end of the promised "4 to 6 months" delivery window - oh, wait...
rjk
1ngldh

Thanks.

Order date?

Nov. 5th. 2011
Activity: 616
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

Order date?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: