Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL's Jalapeno exists - I have one in my hand and just uploaded a video - page 4. (Read 12916 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
then again, from his expertise which is mostly web software, not sure if he's able to do that...

please elaborate...

poking the bloggers pride in order to get him to stop mining and rip apart his new toy... to discover it's probably only filled with a few of these:

In that case please do excuse my request for the only logical thing a first owner should do to debunk all the concerned people...

I don't want to cause him to loose money, no, he should never switch it off for 5 minutes... 5 min of 5ghash is like $2...
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
lol, it called social media ;-) and least it tells me that something exists.

Yea, a few dev units.

And it tells us that their design works. Although with much higher power consumption.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
lol, it called social media ;-) and least it tells me that something exists.

Yea, a few dev units.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Can't wait until they get the assembly line down and start shipping!

Grin
Activity: 335
then again, from his expertise which is mostly web software, not sure if he's able to do that...

please elaborate...

poking the bloggers pride in order to get him to stop mining and rip apart his new toy... to discover it's probably only filled with a few of these:

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
30W to run a fan and an LED.  No wonder they had power problems!  Tongue
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
The BFL box has nothing in it! It connects remotely to a set of GPUs at BFL over the internet.

TRUE!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Can I have a link or torrent to the full AVI file?  Where I am I cannot watch things as they download.

Google download youtube video.
sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281
Can I have a link or torrent to the full AVI file?  Where I am I cannot watch things as they download.

please elaborate...
donator
Activity: 164
Great video, made me purchase 2 x 5GHs ;-)

And that's why they shipped the first unit to a blogger.

PR win.

lol, it called social media ;-) and least it tells me that something exists. I was originally planning on getting the 50 GH but until that comes out ....... atleast in 4 month we can get a hold of something that's from a n external source works and it probably the best on the market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

And that's why they shipped the first unit to a blogger.

PR win.
Activity: 335

Can you share more about the new single case?

it still doesn't exist...
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
Can you share more about the new single case?
Enmaku, could you please open up your device, take photos of chips, and perhaps a thermal image is possible?

Uhhh good luck with that.

it should be fair... then again, from his expertise which is mostly web software, not sure if he's able to do that...
donator
Activity: 164
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Enmaku, could you please open up your device, take photos of chips, and perhaps a thermal image is possible?

Uhhh good luck with that.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

give us the next vid please!
Pages:
Jump to: