Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL's Jalapeno exists - I have one in my hand and just uploaded a video - page 7. (Read 12916 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
my beefs with this video:
  • >check network hashrate to make sure he doesn't accidentally 50% the network
    >OH IT'S JUST 5GH IT'S NOT GOING TO MATTER
  • I find your pool statistics a bit off. Between time you paused the video, your ~500 MH/s miner got 51 shares, and your jalapeno got 717 shares. This implies the jalapeno operates at 14x the speed of your ~500 MH/s miner, or about 6.67 GH
  • The AC adapter has 0 W idle usage? The kill-a-watt has 1 decimal place accuracy, so the AC adapter is using less than 0.05W idle.
  • all the sucking up to BFL at the end

This is my only problem with the OP.   Although I like some of the other stuff he has written
http://codinginmysleep.com/interview-with-sonny-vleisides/
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
my beefs with this video:
  • >check network hashrate to make sure he doesn't accidentally 50% the network
    >OH IT'S JUST 5GH IT'S NOT GOING TO MATTER
  • I find your pool statistics a bit off. Between time you paused the video, your ~500 MH/s miner got 51 shares, and your jalapeno got 717 shares. This implies the jalapeno operates at 14x the speed of your ~500 MH/s miner, or about 6.67 GH
  • The AC adapter has 0 W idle usage? The kill-a-watt has 1 decimal place accuracy, so the AC adapter is using less than 0.05W idle.
  • all the sucking up to BFL at the end. You either got a Little Single SC that hashes 6x less than advertised, or a Jalapeno that is 5x bigger than expected, and uses 5x the power
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Wow...it does exist ...
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
bloody shame BFL done their job on the way they did, that little thing looks so cute.
Activity: 112
Nobody gives a shit, make sure you let Josh fuck you extra hard tonight. I bet all the other 50k people will get theres soon.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Clearly this is just the next step in Josh's elaborate 250 step plan to get more pre-order money out of the community right??  Roll Eyes

So order number 50k+ tomorrow then, I really hope we get one of those PCI-e adapters with the singles! Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
... and less than an hour later, the BFL site crashes again Undecided
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Awesome.
I hope my 3 singles will not get hold to long in customs.
Activity: 81
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow! Looks like they made it with 11 months to spare.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter
Thanks for the vid !
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Now that's a proper demo. CoinJedi, are you paying attention?

Bottom line, BFL officially shipped at least one unit before May, 2013.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Cool video, thanks for sharing  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: