Author

Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread - page 146. (Read 119833 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Project Status Update:

1.  I believe 1017 fixed the mining-thread-dying bug, as I now no longer receiving complaints about it and my two dev nodes are still hashing.

2.  We reached out to c-cex to start the ball rolling on listing us on the exchange.  Please be patient as with the Bitcoin hard fork rules hitting over the next few days, he is probably severely overloaded.  This could take a while to find time to work with him in Skype on our project.

3.  We have decided to write a pool for the BiblePay algo.  More info ASAP.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Nice, I see I just found a block
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Block explorer is stuck in the block 1095, now the 1108 block
http://biblepay.inspect.network
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Signed in just to support this project. I wholeheartedly agree with James 1:27; and hope the popularity and use of this project blesses many.
Thank you for creating a use case such as this -

matthew 10:28
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Trying on another PC and the wallet is stuck at syncing block 998.

I typed addnode "node.biblepay.org:40000" "add"  at the debug console and see 7 active connections. Is there anything else I can do to speed up the sync?

edit: closed wallet, and deleted AppData\Roaming\BiblepayCore\blocks\blk0000.dat and that fixed the sync problem.
private gpu miner already available for bible pay, you should say this, biblepay devs
Seems unlikely to me. If that were the case, there should've been a massive spike in network hashrate. I mean, nobody would go through the effort of porting a highly specific algorithm like BibleHash to OpenCL (assuming it's possible) and then not make the most out of it...

thank you for your nice block explorer it looks very good. have you received donations for it already since it'S the only bible pay block explorer in the world till this day?
Thanks, but it's really just configuring some open source software, anyone can do it.
Thats true, plus I dont think our diff would stay at .002.  Our subsidy would go down as we are attacked also.  I think you can divide the chain work by distinct addresses, although not perfect at least it would be an indicator.
Activity: 70
private gpu miner already available for bible pay, you should say this, biblepay devs
Seems unlikely to me. If that were the case, there should've been a massive spike in network hashrate. I mean, nobody would go through the effort of porting a highly specific algorithm like BibleHash to OpenCL (assuming it's possible) and then not make the most out of it...

thank you for your nice block explorer it looks very good. have you received donations for it already since it'S the only bible pay block explorer in the world till this day?
Thanks, but it's really just configuring some open source software, anyone can do it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
you can check if you are at right block here : http://biblepay.inspect.network/

Just as a note, the block explorer isn't any kind of authority. The backend is just a normal node no different than anyone running the wallet. In the event of blockchain forks there is a chance that it could go down the wrong path until things work themselves out.

Activity: 70
you can check if you are at right block here : http://biblepay.inspect.network/

Just as a note, the block explorer isn't any kind of authority. The backend is just a normal node no different than anyone running the wallet. In the event of blockchain forks there is a chance that it could go down the wrong path until things work themselves out.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253

FUD

Don't cheat God.

Nobody can cheat God. Hes just "heaping coals" on his own head Wink Wink

(Kidding!!!)

FUD

Don't cheat God.

are you sure this is just FUD? can you show us @ biblepay code where this is gpu-miner resistant? thanks.
i don't cheat god or you or any1 don't worry

FUD

Don't cheat God.

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

proof?
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Optimized at 60 threads

What is your CPU?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Ah...i just did what was suggested..

setgenerate true 25

Now the CPU is maxing at 100%.

Next Noob Question ^^" :

Can maxing the CPU do damage to the computer....if u leave it like that for a certain time period, for example?

(sorry...this should be the last noob question ^^"")

You are thinking about it the wrong way. Mining by nature maxes equipment and pushes it to the limits. You must make peace with the fact that your equipment will break along the way and it is part of the package. Dont do stupid things like overclocking too much, or messing with voltages unless you know what you are doing. In general your equipment should not break too soon but expect failure and if a hard drive or a CPU breaks replace it and carry on.

Roger that!

Thx for the heads up.

I think ill leave this coin to you guys in that case hehe.

I better stick to "simpleton" asic mining ^^""

Although...id still like to donate from time to time. Only reason i wanted to mine this.

Remember that you do not have to run your equipment at max. You can tone things down that wil put less strain on your equipment. The same principles go for GPU and ASIC mining btw.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253

setgenerate true 25

Next Noob Question ^^" :

Can maxing the CPU do damage to the computer....if u leave it like that for a certain time period, for example?

You are thinking about it the wrong way. Mining by nature maxes equipment and pushes it to the limits. You must make peace with the fact that your equipment will break along the way and it is part of the package. Dont do stupid things like overclocking too much, or messing with voltages unless you know what you are doing. In general your equipment should not break too soon but expect failure and if a hard drive or a CPU breaks replace it and carry on.

Roger that!

Thx for the heads up.

I think ill leave this coin to you guys in that case hehe.

I better stick to "simpleton" asic mining ^^""

Although...id still like to donate from time to time. Only reason i wanted to mine this.

legendary

setgenerate true 25

Next Noob Question ^^" :

Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Why are the masternode payments delayed to block 40000 and above?
legendary
Optimized at 60 threads

Jump to: