Author

Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread - page 159. (Read 119833 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Use the Bible to name coins? Just trying to attract friends who believe in Jesus? We don't understand the direction and culture of your work
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Connections 8 means the port is closed. Maybe that's why the blocks do not go? Which port will connect?
Activity: 154
my i5 laptop find 4 blocks total 80k coin like in 5-6 hours.

i also download wallet in my pc , no block till now.

Really interesting algo.

Btw sellin 80k , just joke Smiley

It's possible to mine with an empty wallet.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Has anyone actually gotten any coins or blocks?

I have been mining with 3 wallets for 6 hours and received 0 blocks and 0 coins.

I did not receive a single block in half a day. Strange algorithm. Is mining possible with an empty wallet?
Activity: 224
Has anyone actually gotten any coins or blocks?

I have been mining with 3 wallets for 6 hours and received 0 blocks and 0 coins.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
The wallet installation good interface is very messy, do not know what circumstance.
Activity: 210
has any one successfully install it on a linux machine? I always get some error message. After install all the necessary packages, I finally made it to the final step.  ./configure and make.  Then what? I don't see any qt file in the folder. How can I open it? Undecided Cry Kiss Kiss
Activity: 413
no block source available Huh stuck on block 59 i got 4 active connection to biblepay network Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
It is excited to know new algorithm. May I know if this algorithm for CPU mining only and resist to gpu?

And what is the requirement to setup a masternode? Thinking to try setup a masternode by using one of my vps machine.
Yes, CPU only.  It resists GPU by including the AES512 Encrypt+Md5+the 31000 chained bible verses in the hash function, things that are hard to port to plain c.

As far as Sanctuaries, you will be able to run one on a cheap linux VPS, but it must be dedicated IP and on a dedicated VPS node, and with a certain biblepay stake amount (not determined yet) sent to an escrow address, we will need to see what our average trade price is for 90 days and then determine these things.

Activity: 375
It is excited to know new algorithm. May I know if this algorithm for CPU mining only and resist to gpu?

And what is the requirement to setup a masternode? Thinking to try setup a masternode by using one of my vps machine.
New algorithm, very like, when can I start mining?CPU or GPU?Looking forward to.

Its a CPU algo, the thoughts are that we encourage full nodes to mine, unlike thousands of asic devices, just the base network solo mines this coin (unless someone writes a pool).

You can mine right now, with 'setgenerate true'.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
* Even if we did have a license, we would not be actively using it until the end of the year, as it says clearly in the launch (we become a DAO after Christmas).

So why are you collecting $9,000 in services for free NOW?  Roll Eyes

ALL religious people are gullible - you can't believe in a god UNLESS you are gullible.

You are taking advantage of gullible people because you believe you can just pray for forgiveness and all will be forgotten.  Yet the people who pour their energy and coins into your scam get taken advantage of.

You cannot claim to be a charity unless you provide a license - that is the law.  You are breaking the law, you don't care, and that makes you a scammer.

Please leave the negative feedback on my account; it is obviously done in a malicious way by you to us.  I will have it removed as malicious content

Thank you - I will, and you will not.

So, this is really all the energy you deserve, but let me summarize this and we can close this out. 
We are a charitable cryptocurrency, not a "CHARITY", and your definition of illegal assumes we are based somewhere.  You dont know where we are based, as that was not established yet, and is still in the works.
Yes, we deserve the $9000 of free services, because of our long term vision.  And btw, that was an estimate, based on what some of CCEXs BTC donations reach to push a coin to the top, and it was simply a favor by him to push us to the top for free, thats all, not an invoice and a credit of $9000, a free favor by him to us.

Therefore we are not breaking the law, and never will.  That closes this topic.  Please move on to another coin to terrorize or troll and leave us alone.

Like every religion, you dance around the questions, and provide no real answers.  Smiley

Very well, I'll let the fools out there fall for your scam.  After all, I can't help every gullible person. 

All I see is a fair launch PoW cryptocurrency, and you taking an extreme overreaction to the religious theme.

If you let your neckbeard grow that long it can actually get stuck in your fedora.
Hello, thanks for the answer, the wallet says is true, so i think is generating coins, but nothing so far, and why in Status it says Disable? is it normal? or something is wrong?
Like This

Private Send: Disabled is normal until we set up the Sanctuaries.

Ill see what I can do to make that more intuitive from now until Christmas, it is a little confusing, but yes everything looks OK.

Activity: 541
New algorithm, very like, when can I start mining?CPU or GPU?Looking forward to.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Is there a block explorer available for Biblepay? Thanks.
* Even if we did have a license, we would not be actively using it until the end of the year, as it says clearly in the launch (we become a DAO after Christmas).

So why are you collecting $9,000 in services for free NOW?  Roll Eyes

ALL religious people are gullible - you can't believe in a god UNLESS you are gullible.

You are taking advantage of gullible people because you believe you can just pray for forgiveness and all will be forgotten.  Yet the people who pour their energy and coins into your scam get taken advantage of.

You cannot claim to be a charity unless you provide a license - that is the law.  You are breaking the law, you don't care, and that makes you a scammer.

Please leave the negative feedback on my account; it is obviously done in a malicious way by you to us.  I will have it removed as malicious content

Thank you - I will, and you will not.

So, this is really all the energy you deserve, but let me summarize this and we can close this out. 
We are a charitable cryptocurrency, not a "CHARITY", and your definition of illegal assumes we are based somewhere.  You dont know where we are based, as that was not established yet, and is still in the works.
Yes, we deserve the $9000 of free services, because of our long term vision.  And btw, that was an estimate, based on what some of CCEXs BTC donations reach to push a coin to the top, and it was simply a favor by him to push us to the top for free, thats all, not an invoice and a credit of $9000, a free favor by him to us.

Therefore we are not breaking the law, and never will.  That closes this topic.  Please move on to another coin to terrorize or troll and leave us alone.

Activity: 350
Hello, thanks for the answer, the wallet says is true, so i think is generating coins, but nothing so far, and why in Status it says Disable? is it normal? or something is wrong?
Like This

because we are a charitable DAO

Still waiting for that charity license.  I'll remove my negative trust IF you are able to provide it.

Sorry, but too many people "prey" on the gullible religious folk.  Please prove you are not doing this.

* A Charitable DAO does not have a license, thats why its called a DAO.

We never claimed anything here that we are not, or misrepresented ourselves.

Please leave the negative feedback on my account; it is obviously done in a malicious way by you to us.  I will have it removed as malicious content - I am not asking you for a favor - I am not at your mercy.

We are NOT here to scam anyone, as time will tell, we are here for the long term, to start an honest community, one that you obviously will not want part of, as you are DISHONEST, and malicious.

Lastly, I am religious myself, so you are in error about religious peoples intelligence: they are not gullible pushovers as you claim.  We are the salt of the earth, and stand up for what is right.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
dev,i suggest you should make a guide how to mine it . many people cannt do it successfully
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
had the same problem biblepay-qt not syncing, changed compatibility to widows 7 on the biblepay-qt and it synced up faster than I could blink.
Jump to: