Pages:
Author

Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread - page 22. (Read 119833 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 101
BiblePay has been so easy to mine for a novice like me.  With such an active dev and community, I'm surprised the price hasn't gone up a bit more but I suppose its early days.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Anyone in testnet, please upgrade to 1.0.4.9 as Temples require a mandatory upgrade.

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=16.new#new

** znffal link=topic=2042657.msg23484784#msg23484784 date=1508882831

Or maybe a "Temple" ?

Is it decided how many BBP to run a sanctuary?

What about "Cathedral" instead of God-node? :-)

Yeah, Cathedral Is a good one, LOL.  Last night I was up late and ended up using Temple in many places in the code (including a constant) and its compiling now!  I guess we can stick with Temple and see how it goes.  Thanks for the great ideas though all, we made an improvement.

So the next version in Testnet has Sanctuaries and Temples; Temples require 15MM BBP and an ebay developer account.  (See the testnet thread).
Activity: 345
Merit: 100

I am wondering, is it wrong to call the chosen God Node a God Node?  Should it be a Master sanctuary?  Any better terms?  If its not blasphemous, we could call it a God Node.

The God Node puts up 10-15* the escrow as a normal sanctuary, but is remunerated at the same commensurate level (IE if escrow is 10*, the reward is 10*), so they technically dont get any better treatment than individual sanctuaries, but they give us the ability to run locked processes.  They also auto-update their code, whereas normal sanctuaries must upgrade.

Top Node
Honor node
Humble Node
Big Node
Bigger Node
Mother Node (rhymes with mother-load)

Are you allowing people to join the forum at forum.bibleplay.org?

Or maybe a "Temple" ?

Is it decided how many BBP to run a sanctuary?

What about "Cathedral" instead of God-node? :-)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I like the above logo as well. Looks subtle and clean.

@west can you ask the designer to try few different dual tone color combinations on the same logo, that would give us more options.
If not, I can try and do it myself when you get the source file.
Activity: 406
that looks fantastic! I agree the previous looked a bit gold. Great job 616 putting this together.
are you recouped on cost? i can donate when i am off work-

I'm pretty happy with the contestant's entries, and the more I see this one the more it's becoming my favorite.

I'm not super worried about recouping my costs, I've gotten 256K BBP to date, which is roughly half what I spent.  But I'm very happy to contribute to this coin in any way I can, I work a decent job and can afford to spend a bit here and there to support a project I believe in.  So any donations are appreciated, but they are by no means necessary.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
that looks fantastic! I agree the previous looked a bit gold. Great job 616 putting this together.
are you recouped on cost? i can donate when i am off work-
Our leading artist redid the image to make it a more pronounced cross.  Do we like it better this way or the other?

They're linking in the Biblepay Forum.

Wow!  Thats pretty stunning.  Imho, I think I like B a little more than A, since A is a little "Gold" looking, Ill comment over there.  Also, I think this contrasts really well on most pages and contrasts itself also.

Heres the link:

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=25.0

Activity: 406
Our leading artist redid the image to make it a more pronounced cross.  Do we like it better this way or the other?

They're linking in the Biblepay Forum.
bible_pay can you setup time for EU too no with AM/PM on pool?i got mishmash from it still ..  thanks ..
still dont understand why exists AM/PM when time is continual and got 24hours=1. 2. 3. etc next usa shits like feets except mm,cm,dm,m, km g,dg,kg,tona etc  Roll Eyes

I think what we will do is create github tickets for issues inside the respective codebases.

To create a bug ticket or feature request go to the appropriate github repository first, then click Issues, then click New Issue:

https://github.com/biblepay/BiblePayPool

The technical description of what you are asking is:

Please add a feature to the pool that allows the user to view dates in their native countries format, by adding and respecting a new users account setting for 'datetime format'.
This is a good link for us to keep around and refer to towards the end of the year and during the PR campaign:

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/compassion-international/172

This not only shows compassion is audited and Grade A rated, that they pull in $540 million per year in donations and spend over 80% of it on children, but also the governance info, the salaries of the top execs, and that others are watching them to ensure the money actually goes to the children, (this started when someone in the family accused me of helping me fund a charity that has fake children and accused them of not Possibly being real, I said I would pray for them), anyway this is nice because it also shows competitors of Compassion (not that we want to replace them, but someday while expanding, maybe we can approach the top 50 charities and partner with them and have them blast us out on an email, or somehow, reach these top 50 charities for PR purposes).  For example, if we give 100 bbp to every new wallet user for free and see how many stick.  The "high asset" charities list also shows some valuable contacts- I was thinking maybe we can eventually have a department for Child Protection, Cancer, Drug Abuse, Crime, Human Rights, Veterans, Youth, Bible Studies etc.  Im sure we can find a "feature" to expand the wallet to reach certain niche groups more effectively, but keep the overall theme.

anyone having trouble syncing with the network this morning?
I have 1023 connections on the external node:

getblockhash 13995

08:51:31

423509e6abf0cf0e7381ede213b67bdf20d1ce807d35e3588679a27069fbc5a0

Lets see the pool
Height: 13998

Everything looks OK.

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
anyone having trouble syncing with the network this morning?
Activity: 770
bible_pay can you setup time for EU too no with AM/PM on pool?i got mishmash from it still ..  thanks ..
still dont understand why exists AM/PM when time is continual and got 24hours=1. 2. 3. etc next usa shits like feets except mm,cm,dm,m, km g,dg,kg,tona etc  Roll Eyes
ask BBP from this accounts from tonywon and similar big miners

and who is this jesus christ .. it looks like biggest miners in da world wallet= 22 188 895 BBP
http://biblepay.inspect.network/address/BB2BwSbDCqCqNsfc7FgWFJn4sRgnUt4tsM mining block every 1-3hours

BB2 is the orphan foundation wallet.  It gets every 10th block til Christmas.  Note it only has a 1.1MM balance.  That is the balance that gets dumped to pay for the orphans.

Btw, you can click on accountability.biblepay.org | Expenses to see the dumps reconciled to the payments.  Im just about to add a URL column also so people can click on the compassion checkout invoice (I might need it some day if the IRS ever comes, as I think after a couple years, I will have 1 million $ of orphan expenses and 1 million $ of BBP revenue).  After Christmas, those 10th blocks stop going to BB2, and instead the sanctuaries go live.

ask BBP from this accounts from tonywon and similar big miners

and who is this jesus christ .. it looks like biggest miners in da world wallet= 22 188 895 BBP
http://biblepay.inspect.network/address/BB2BwSbDCqCqNsfc7FgWFJn4sRgnUt4tsM mining block every 1-3hours

Lets recognize this logo contest West is holding for us, and thank West for holding the contest.

His donation address is :
BGtF8NTiUF3cTMJ62Ps7G1wtYU7sD5nkvG

At our current market price (.0007), we will need to raise 571,000 biblepay coins to pay for this $400 expense as a community!  (Without waiting til January to create a proposal).  So I think we need to start pitching in on this one so he is reimbursed for his credit card expense.  

Please consider donating for our logo.

Lets not to forget to continue donating for the logo, as West probably only recouped about $150 so far out of the $400.

Sent 20K more.

BIBLEPAY COIN BLOG EXAMPLE

here is a biblepay blog I just started, with a first post as an example
https://biblepay.wordpress.com/

You can send me some biblepay coins, at my bbp address in my signature below Smiley
Thank you

Sent a gift from the pool.
nananaminer sudo make fixed .. thanks
jaapgvk exactly
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
BIBLEPAY COIN BLOG EXAMPLE

here is a biblepay blog I just started, with a first post as an example
https://biblepay.wordpress.com/

BIBLEPAY COIN TWITTER ACCOUNT EXAMPLE

https://twitter.com/Biblepay_coin

You can send me some biblepay coins, at my BBP address in my signature below Smiley
Thank you
 Smiley

You've got spirit, but to be honest it doesn't really look professional. Also, the twitter account could easily be mistaken for an official channel. I'd love to have an official channel, but if we have one, it should - in my opinion - look a little more polished. And we should communicate on what gets posted (or the future team can decide obviously).
Pages:
Jump to: