Pages:
Author

Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread - page 66. (Read 119833 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
same problem with static ip= banned , others machines without problem

@bible_pay will ve fixed that huge range of banned ip? thx

NONE of my boxes can connect to the pool atm.  

I have VPSs both in EU an NA and none of them work.

was there an announcement that pool is going down for troubleshooting or anything ?

upgrading linux ones to the curr version .

Yeah, the leaderboard is empty since a few hours ago and the pool address didn't receive coins, so someone else did.

I've got like 700K coins solo mining today. It more than 200 times I used to get when pool mining. Is there something wrong? :O

Could you post a hash of block 7900 for example, let's see if you're on the right chain. Command is getblockhash 7900

The output should be:

Code:
9d65b7f97a9cae49c064df76231f2259987d7f2765391834758ce4ebb987b1b1
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've got like 700K coins solo mining today. It more than 200 times I used to get when pool mining. Is there something wrong? :O

You're probably on the wrong chain, try stopping and reindexing it.
Activity: 4
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

NONE of my boxes can connect to the pool atm.  

I have VPSs both in EU an NA and none of them work.

was there an announcement that pool is going down for troubleshooting or anything ?

upgrading linux ones to the curr version .

update :
>>   just switched to pool.biblepay.org from pool2  and  got back in the pool
Today we have 3 fresh issues.
One, the Ddos is sort of under control, but the issue is becoming complicated, because there are a few type of attacks going on. 
To isolate the problem, I upgraded the pool solution packet in the wallet in 1.0.3.7 - this is necessary anyway for technical reasons.

Id appreciate if some of the linux users can upgrade to 1037.  Windows is compiling.

I have no time to change my linux machines yet, can I still continue to use 1034 or 1035 for solo mining?

Do you get any blocks in solo mining?

I don't know if I'm lucky or not, I remember I need a few days to get 1 block last time, but I got 2 blocks in last few hours today  Grin

I think you're not lucky, because the pool went down a few hours ago and kicked everyone, so maybe that's why it was much easier for you to find blocks. Congrats btw. Smiley
Activity: 159
any word on this new windows version? i mined all night and got nothing, and i'm sure this has something to do with it.
My 1.0.3.4 no problem till now, but devs don't care windows wersion... so wedont know when be new ver without bugs.

Just upgraded from 1034 to 1035, and my hashrate and cpu load dropped by 25% ?? Ryzen 1700x = 7416 Hashps without SMT  Grin

EDIT: Something like THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKZj9llvzMY would be nice for a BBP pool, for all of us Windows noobs  Cheesy
Activity: 126
any word on this new windows version? i mined all night and got nothing, and i'm sure this has something to do with it.
My 1.0.3.4 no problem till now, but devs don't care windows wersion... so wedont know when be new ver without bugs.
Activity: 136
One, the Ddos is sort of under control, but the issue is becoming complicated, because there are a few type of attacks going on. 
To isolate the problem, I upgraded the pool solution packet in the wallet in 1.0.3.7 - this is necessary anyway for technical reasons.

Id appreciate if some of the linux users can upgrade to 1037.  Windows is compiling.

Can do
Activity: 65
Activity: 41
7898 and 7899 stale blocks so far. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

I have no time to change my linux machines yet, can I still continue to use 1034 or 1035 for solo mining?

I don't know if I'm lucky or not, I remember I need a few days to get 1 block last time, but I got 2 blocks in last few hours today  Grin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 41

Let me know if you need someone to help test run the Windows version.
Activity: 126

Id appreciate if some of the linux users can upgrade to 1037.  Windows is compiling.

Still BUGED hash rate on windows?
It's big problem cuz cpu is working on something and we dont know on what?
Is windows wallet working for devs?
I'm not salty i just asking where is my cpu work is going?

EDIT: no i can't switch to linux, and this not solving problem for people that want join project in future...
Activity: 770

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
How many coins does it take to run a sanctuary?

I thought the dev said about 500 dollars worth of Biblepay. Someone found the number 500k somewhere, but there's no telling if that's definitive.

Another thing: the pool is down. I don't know the reason, but I do have a question about the wallets reverting to solo mining. When the wallet reverts, the cpu-usage goes way down (although the hashps seems okay). But when I clear the pool commands from the biblepay.conf file (thereby manually forcing it to solo-mine) the cpu-usage is as expected (approaching 100%). Thus I'm not really sure if the 'reverting to solo mining' option is actually working as it's supposed to as of yet. And if that's the case, it would be profitable to attack the pool from time to time (if that's even possible now that cloudflare is activated), making the miners that are manually mining solo have an advantage.

The pool is not down, somehow just some machines cannot connect to pool, no idea on the reason yet.

But I have checked the cpu usage as you mentioned, you're right about it, the status of "reverting to solo mining" does not occupy a lot of cpu usage, so I think it does not run in full solo mining.

Hmm... You're right. The pool isn't down because I can approach it via my phone(4g). But from my home connection I can't even connect to pool.biblepay.org, although everything else seems in order and other sites load just fine (I'm posting this via my home connection). Weird.

If you connected to the pool before from your home connection, maybe your home IP was banned. Try to get a new IP by restarting your home router and see if you can access the pool then.

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately my ip is semi-static, that is: in all the years of resetting my modem/router, I never got another ip adres than the one I have right now, although technically speaking it's dynamic.

So I guess my ip-adres is banned from the pool for some reason. If I use a vpn I don't have any problems, and I can also mine on the pool then.

@dev, my ip is 84.29.208.33 if that's any help.
Activity: 17

Hmm... You're right. The pool isn't down because I can approach it via my phone(4g). But from my home connection I can't even connect to pool.biblepay.org, although everything else seems in order and other sites load just fine (I'm posting this via my home connection). Weird.

Good point. Same here. I can't connect to the pool at all from our network (static IP).. but on my phone with 4G it does work. Anything we can do about this?
How many coins does it take to run a sanctuary?

I thought the dev said about 500 dollars worth of Biblepay. Someone found the number 500k somewhere, but there's no telling if that's definitive.

Another thing: the pool is down. I don't know the reason, but I do have a question about the wallets reverting to solo mining. When the wallet reverts, the cpu-usage goes way down (although the hashps seems okay). But when I clear the pool commands from the biblepay.conf file (thereby manually forcing it to solo-mine) the cpu-usage is as expected (approaching 100%). Thus I'm not really sure if the 'reverting to solo mining' option is actually working as it's supposed to as of yet. And if that's the case, it would be profitable to attack the pool from time to time (if that's even possible now that cloudflare is activated), making the miners that are manually mining solo have an advantage.

The pool is not down, somehow just some machines cannot connect to pool, no idea on the reason yet.

But I have checked the cpu usage as you mentioned, you're right about it, the status of "reverting to solo mining" does not occupy a lot of cpu usage, so I think it does not run in full solo mining.

If you connected to the pool before from your home connection, maybe your home IP was banned. Try to get a new IP by restarting your home router and see if you can access the pool then.
Pages:
Jump to: