Pages:
Author

Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread - page 67. (Read 119833 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
How many coins does it take to run a sanctuary?

I thought the dev said about 500 dollars worth of Biblepay. Someone found the number 500k somewhere, but there's no telling if that's definitive.

Another thing: the pool is down. I don't know the reason, but I do have a question about the wallets reverting to solo mining. When the wallet reverts, the cpu-usage goes way down (although the hashps seems okay). But when I clear the pool commands from the biblepay.conf file (thereby manually forcing it to solo-mine) the cpu-usage is as expected (approaching 100%). Thus I'm not really sure if the 'reverting to solo mining' option is actually working as it's supposed to as of yet. And if that's the case, it would be profitable to attack the pool from time to time (if that's even possible now that cloudflare is activated), making the miners that are manually mining solo have an advantage.

The pool is not down, somehow just some machines cannot connect to pool, no idea on the reason yet.

But I have checked the cpu usage as you mentioned, you're right about it, the status of "reverting to solo mining" does not occupy a lot of cpu usage, so I think it does not run in full solo mining.

Hmm... You're right. The pool isn't down because I can approach it via my phone(4g). But from my home connection I can't even connect to pool.biblepay.org, although everything else seems in order and other sites load just fine (I'm posting this via my home connection). Weird.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
We are on block 7777 Cheesy

@tiras
Its just a Ryzen 1700 I got on Newegg
"AMD RYZEN 7 1700 8-Core 3.0 GHz (3.7 GHz Turbo) Socket AM4 65W YD1700BBAEBOX Desktop Processor"
and I installed Ubuntu Server 16.04
I think its running at 3.65GHz

So, linux = 2 -3x hashing power VS Win ? RIP Smiley

Me, Slovakia and Oliwer21 getting around 12k Hashps1 and 20 - 35k Hashps2 with Ryzen 1700 and 1700x

Another "problem" for me with the 1700x:

Win8.1 7200RPM disk 35% CPU load 38c = 30 - 35k Hashps2
Win10  SSD disk      100% CPU load 55c = 18 - 24k Hashps2

EDIT: Yes, same system just by swapping disk/OS. Same config file.

@bible_pay willbe ever windows wallet performance FIXED on ryzens and maybe on intel?
You ignored my last post about it...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
interesting that MasterNode network goes live at Christmas of 2017, it is reflected by the name of the coin! what a good date to lauch
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

I thought the dev said about 500 dollars worth of Biblepay. Someone found the number 500k somewhere, but there's no telling if that's definitive.

Another thing: the pool is down. I don't know the reason, but I do have a question about the wallets reverting to solo mining. When the wallet reverts, the cpu-usage goes way down (although the hashps seems okay). But when I clear the pool commands from the biblepay.conf file (thereby manually forcing it to solo-mine) the cpu-usage is as expected (approaching 100%). Thus I'm not really sure if the 'reverting to solo mining' option is actually working as it's supposed to as of yet. And if that's the case, it would be profitable to attack the pool from time to time (if that's even possible now that cloudflare is activated), making the miners that are manually mining solo have an advantage.

The pool is not down, somehow just some machines cannot connect to pool, no idea on the reason yet.

But I have checked the cpu usage as you mentioned, you're right about it, the status of "reverting to solo mining" does not occupy a lot of cpu usage, so I think it does not run in full solo mining.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
im mined btc=cpu (when started),ltc=cpu,doge=gpu,eth=gpu,xmr=cpu,burst=drives= never was problems with coins= all coins mined totally easy,all working on 100% but this? rofl  
this coins is similar like STORJ = 99% bugs
im here when btc was born,so i know compare  Wink

Activity: 27
still dont understand that my 2CORE/4HT G4560 is same like my RYZEN 1700 8CORE/16HT    gpuproclimit setup 2CORE= 8 and RYZEN =16   hash same ca. 8500  Cry

switch to linux
i cant,im not teh linux guy (i know setup my seedbox machine and thats all,but any compile,dont understand what are you talking about)= im mining burstcoin on my ryzen 1700

it looks that this coin is only for the chosen ones .... and even the BiblePay itself does not know how it works  Grin

wthell is testnet? we have except pool (which doesnt work) anything yet?

this is frustrating for me how this all doesnt work Sad and yesterday i was on funeral and thinking about biblepay too

testnet is just the testing chain to be able to test things such as new features, bug fixes, etc.

There is a guide on the reddit on how to compile and run it on linux. https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/

Also, your comments can also come across as frustrating.

You first started by trashtalking the coin and the developer, then begged for help because you changed your mind and actually wanted to mine it. You dmed me and I took the time to answer all your questions. People on the public forum also tried to help you. So no, I don't think this coin is "only for the chosen ones".

Finally, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people started to ignore you.

still dont understand that my 2CORE/4HT G4560 is same like my RYZEN 1700 8CORE/16HT    gpuproclimit setup 2CORE= 8 and RYZEN =16   hash same ca. 8500  Cry

switch to linux
i cant,im not teh linux guy (i know setup my seedbox machine and thats all,but any compile,dont understand what are you talking about)= im mining burstcoin on my ryzen 1700

it looks that this coin is only for the chosen ones .... and even the BiblePay itself does not know how it works  Grin

wthell is testnet? we have except pool (which doesnt work) anything yet?

this is frustrating for me how this all doesnt work Sad and yesterday i was on funeral and thinking about biblepay too

edit:// i just bought 1 VPS linux machine for setup ... god help me
It looks like I'm having issues with trying to sync on testnet Sad anyone running a working node on testnet I could add?
failed connect to pool too  Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Looks like a good coin like DOGE, with new alogarithm makes you "different" from another coin.

I will mine some coin, and save them for year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
main pools are acting hectic going up and down  . some of my miners won't connect at all.    looks like  ddos or something else didn't finish

Me too, I have some machines failed to connect to pool, has been reverted to solo mining, whereas some machines connected without issue. I'm also suspecting DDOS or any other network issue.
Activity: 221
I need a favor in testnet, since we pushed 1032, the newer version(s) require updated testnet nodes, now there are no users in testnet.

Can a few people please run a testnet node (I realize this should be posted in Testnet, but there is actually nothing to test yet) I just need the nodes running so we can create some blocks.  Im trying to merge in the budget proposal code.

Thanks!

started 1 win miner  on testnet.

>>  "poolinfo3": "HEALTH_DOWN; HEALTH_DOWN; HEALTH_DOWN; HEALTH_DOWN; ",

{
  "blocks": 62,
  "currentblocksize": 1000,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": 1.85725216799864,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": 4,
  "networkhashps": 151833506.6394231,
  "hashps": 1616.289164233289,
  "minerstarttime": "09-15-2017 23:05:45",
  "ratio": 1,
  "hc1": 163840,
  "bhc2": 327680,
  "pooledtx": 0,
  "testnet": true,
  "chain": "test",
  "biblepay-generate": true,
  "poolinfo1": "",
  "poolinfo2": "",
  "poolinfo3": "HEALTH_DOWN; HEALTH_DOWN; HEALTH_DOWN; HEALTH_DOWN; ",
  "miningpulse": 5,
  "poolmining": false
}

Bible_pay ,   testnet pool is still down.  I'm switching back to main for now .
Code:
{
  "blocks": 71,
  "difficulty": 0.896094839609484,
  "genproclimit": 2,
  "networkhashps": 117070516.6249818,
  "hashps": 2939.391361884406,
  "minerstarttime": "09-15-2017 23:11:26",
  "ratio": 2,
  "hc1": 17831706,
  "bhc2": 35663424,
  "poolinfo3": "POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; ",
  "miningpulse": 574,
}

Hi All,

Sorry, I meant, can you bring a Testnet Solo miner online (not mine against the testnet pool).  Thats OK, I ran out of time today but if anyone can bring a testnet node online through the night or tomorrow I appreciate it as I have to send some fake governance proposals into the chain.

Regarding pool.biblepay.org's glitch today it was being ddossed- hackers have been kicked off, please try now.

started solo against testnet.

main pools are acting hectic going up and down  . some of my miners won't connect at all.    looks like  ddos or something else didn't finish
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Hi All,
Sorry, I meant, can you bring a Testnet Solo miner online (not mine against the testnet pool).  Thats OK, I ran out of time today but if anyone can bring a testnet node online through the night or tomorrow I appreciate it as I have to send some fake governance proposals into the chain.
Regarding pool.biblepay.org's glitch today it was being ddossed- hackers have been kicked off, please try now.
I moved myself to testnet but I have no peers to sync with. Do I need a different initial peer list?

It fired up for me alright, although I had mined solo in test before.  Showing 1 peer right now, I'll keep this one running most of the time on test.  Might try a -reindex to jump start it.
I'm going to bring up a few nodes now. Do we need 1.0.3.5 or is 1.0.3.4 good?

Edit: Decided to compile the latest version available just in case.
Activity: 17

Neither pool is loading for me currently.
I need a favor in testnet, since we pushed 1032, the newer version(s) require updated testnet nodes, now there are no users in testnet.

Can a few people please run a testnet node (I realize this should be posted in Testnet, but there is actually nothing to test yet) I just need the nodes running so we can create some blocks.  Im trying to merge in the budget proposal code.

Thanks!

{
}

Code:
{
  "poolinfo3": "POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING; ",
}

Hi All,

I moved myself to testnet but I have no peers to sync with. Do I need a different initial peer list?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

Thanks!

{
}

Code:
{
}

Hi All,

Activity: 221

Thanks!

{
}

Code:
{
}

Pages:
Jump to: