Pages:
Author

Topic: BidyBit.com - Double your money with bidding! - page 5. (Read 16195 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Pretty good layout and Something new........Seems worth trying  Grin
OP how will u cover up the money ur giving out from ur pocket in jackpots?
And I think that there is a big time gap for bids to end like 1 hour etc.. waiting is somewhat boring
I would really like this site to live out for long
Best Wishes
Cyber

Hi and welcome!
Thank you for the kind words on BidyBit.
The interval between game rounds will be lowered as the game progresses and more players join the bidding.
We take 10% withdrawal fee as it is said on the website and that is the only fee we take for our services.
We sponsor the standard Jackpot amount on each gaming slot from our Advertising Budget planned before for this project.
This is our way of advertising the game, so yes we will loose more than we gain at the start,
but this model apply's to almost every business online and offline.
Everyone is getting paid, and there are no complaints on that side,
so feel free to test out BidyBit, the minimum deposit is 1 cent and you can start bidding right away!
If any other questions arise, feel free to email us directly at: [email protected]

Best of luck and best regards.
BidyBit | Support Center
How are you affording all the base jackpots? If players don't lose, i.e. spam the jackpots, then you'll just have a net loss.

Hi and welcome!
We take 10% withdrawal fee as it is said on the website and that is the only fee we take for our services.
We sponsor the standard Jackpot amount on each gaming slot from our Advertising Budget planned before for this project.
This is our way of advertising the game, so yes we will loose more than we gain at the start,
but this model apply's to almost every business online and offline.
Everyone is getting paid, and there are no complaints on that side,
so feel free to test out BidyBit, the minimum deposit is 1 cent and you can start bidding right away!
If any other questions arise, feel free to email us directly at: [email protected]

Best of luck and best regards.
BidyBit | Support Center
Pretty good layout and Something new........Seems worth trying  Grin
OP how will u cover up the money ur giving out from ur pocket in jackpots?
And I think that there is a big time gap for bids to end like 1 hour etc.. waiting is somewhat boring
I would really like this site to live out for long
Best Wishes
Cyber
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
How are you affording all the base jackpots? If players don't lose, i.e. spam the jackpots, then you'll just have a net loss.
Did you know that you can check the most recent and highest Jackpot winners on bidybit.com homepage? 

Best regards and best of luck!
Bidybit | Support Center
copper member
Spear the bees
There's just one problem I have with this: there's no incentive to be the first bidder, because you won't gain anything except for your own money.
That is not correct. If you check the game site, there are 4 blocks and each of them shows jackpot amount at the top. So that means that just by one bid even if you are the only one, you can win the jackpot. For example first block has the jackpot of 2 cents and bid costs 1 cent. So if you bid and even if you are the only one and the timer drops to 0, that means that you win the whole amount. Each block has different jackpots and different bid costs.
So if you are the only bidder then thats even better for you, because you double your coins without a fight and win twice the amount of your bet Wink

Best of luck and best regards,
BidyBit | Support Center
I see. Thanks for informing me.
There's just one problem I have with this: there's no incentive to be the first bidder, because you won't gain anything except for your own money.
That is not correct. If you check the game site, there are 4 blocks and each of them shows jackpot amount at the top. So that means that just by one bid even if you are the only one, you can win the jackpot. For example first block has the jackpot of 2 cents and bid costs 1 cent. So if you bid and even if you are the only one and the timer drops to 0, that means that you win the whole amount. Each block has different jackpots and different bid costs.
So if you are the only bidder then thats even better for you, because you double your coins without a fight and win twice the amount of your bet Wink

BidyBit | Support Center
copper member
Spear the bees
$11,529
That's how much has been won in Jackpots since the launch of the game. Don't be left out, join the action and win some good bucks! 

Most recent Jackpot winners!
Get your game pants on and join the list! Smiley

BidyBit | Support Center
Noticed a security vulnerability?
Send it to us! We will appreciate it and reward you depending on the impact and likelihood of the vulnerability.

Reported bugs will be assessed by BidyBit security team to see whether reported vulnerability is as bad as it is to determine amount of the reward. BidyBit team reviews incoming vulnerability reports in 30 days. Afterwards one of our team members will contact you for either a) finding out more about the vulnerability and eventually reward you or b) send conclusion about identified vulnerability and amount of the reward. Please report a potential security issue ASAP.

BidyBit not only rewards you with monetary value, but as well as you will be included in our hall of fame of bug hunters depending on the sophistication, impact and likelihood of the bug. We are mainly looking for the following type of vulnerabilities:

• Cross-Site Scripting;
  • Remote Code Execution;
  • Cross-Site Request Forgery;
  • Information Disclosure;
  • Content Spoofing;
  • and et cetera.
So if you got anything to report, please send it to [email protected] (SUBJECT: Security vulnerability). Recommended layout of the vulnerability reporting is following (we highly suggest you to follow it in order to speed up evaluation process):

• Layout is based on four sections: 1. Observation (what happened, name of the type of the vulnerability, how the attack can be repeated)
    2. Risk 3. Potential impact 4. Recommendations to fix it;
  • Steps in your message explaining how to reproduce the bug. Links, videos, images, user names and other useful information/attachments are very welcome;
  • Clear explanation (KISS (keep it simple, stupid) principle).
AND PLEASE DO NOT PUBLICLY DISCLOSE THE VULNERABILITY BEFORE WE HAVE FIXED IT.

Best of luck and regards,
BidyBit | Support Center
ok thanks for the tip.. il be tryng for this site  a little bit... goodluck also.
We are glad that we can help you, for more questions feel free to email us directly at [email protected]
Best of luck to you,
Regards
BidyBit Support Center
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
hi i want try your site.. do you have some giveaway just for trial?like playmoney or anything?
Hi there and thank you for wanting to try us out.
Unfortunately we do not have giveaways now. But the minimum you can start playing with is just 1 cent! Smiley

Just another guy waiting for a giveaway promo Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
ok thanks for the tip.. il be tryng for this site  a little bit... goodluck also.
hi i want try your site.. do you have some giveaway just for trial?like playmoney or anything?
Unfortunately we do not have giveaways now. But the minimum you can start playing with is just 1 cent! Smiley

ok.. is there a limit on how many times you can only bid?
or you can bid as many times as you want?

There is no limit for bidding. Each bid costs the amount shown on the corresponding game slot, so every time you click "bid now" button, the amount will be deducted from your balance and added to the Jackpot amount of that game.
And you don't have to bid straight away or be the first bidder. You can join in any game at any time and try to outbid others to get the jackpot, even if you made only one bid.
The point is to be the last one, when the timer drops to "0"
Crypto.games

ok.. is there a limit on how many times you can only bid?
or you can bid as many times as you want?
Crypto.games
Feel free to give us your thoughts and ideas on what you would like to see on bidybit!
You can always follow our latest statistics and data straight from bidybit homepage.  They are updated live! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: