Pages:
Author

Topic: BidyBit.com - Double your money with bidding! - page 2. (Read 16195 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I deposited almost 2 hours ago, no deposit yet. has been 7 confos...

Close to calling this a ...

I think they have problems with their wallet, wait for them to reply.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I deposited almost 2 hours ago, no deposit yet. has been 7 confos...

Close to calling this a ...

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
https://blockchain.info/tx/d969f9987d9b7d155a8e8d4e85d46a2ec2a66958fe585dd2926f94a61fa5eba2
I deposited .27 btc and after 4 confirmations no balance update.
Username: verxic

Is this your first deposit to this site? Maybe they do a manual deposit, so it will need some time for them to check your deposit and because this is weekends so maybe they are not online at their site.
Have you tried to send ticket to their support [email protected]?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
https://blockchain.info/tx/d969f9987d9b7d155a8e8d4e85d46a2ec2a66958fe585dd2926f94a61fa5eba2
I deposited .27 btc and after 4 confirmations no balance update.
Username: verxic
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
Is OP dead? Haven't seen him since the 8th...
Withdrawing function is still broken.
You should make a daily withdraw cap of $25 or so to stop getting your hot wallet empty.
When withdrawing:
"Server error, could not complete withdraw."

Pls fix this error, I need to top up my faucet balance.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Earlier today, roughly 9.5 hours before this post, I withdrew $25. However, this $25 never made it to my wallet. I looked at the hotwallet for the site and it never even got sent. Even though I never received it, my balance still lost $25 on bidybit. Can you please look into this? My username on bidybit is dmo. Thanks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
There's the freezing glitch again. So me and this fellow bidder (let's call him Bob) were spamming bids in the 0.01c
I won the bid even though Bob apparently bidded after me according to the history (but Bob's bid didn't count for the current round or carry over to the next).
The bid box was then frozen at 0 secs with the winner being Bob and it didn't show the winner message.
It eventually unfroze and everything went back to normal. It usually happens when someone is spamming and (attempts to) bid just right before /after the closing. (I'm not sure)
This is just a minor glitch as not much money was/is at stake but you should really look into it.

Hi and welcome!
Thank you for your feedback, we will look in to it and test it out and possibly find a fast way to fix it so it doesn't glitch like that.
Thank you again and best regards!

BidyBit | Support Center
There's the freezing glitch again. So me and this fellow bidder (let's call him Bob) were spamming bids in the 0.01c
I won the bid even though Bob apparently bidded after me according to the history (but Bob's bid didn't count for the current round or carry over to the next).
The bid box was then frozen at 0 secs with the winner being Bob and it didn't show the winner message.
It eventually unfroze and everything went back to normal. It usually happens when someone is spamming and (attempts to) bid just right before /after the closing. (I'm not sure)
This is just a minor glitch as not much money was/is at stake but you should really look into it.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Center, and we will get back to you asap and help you with whatever you need.

Best Regards
BidyBit | Support Center

Games are On & Active, so get your gaming pants on and start to win some money!
The idea is quite nice, i always lost on bidding sites in the past, but maybe gonna try this one with btc Tongue

Thank you, we have worked hard on the idea and concept!
Best of luck & Best Regards to you!
BidyBit | Support Center
legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
The idea is quite nice, i always lost on bidding sites in the past, but maybe gonna try this one with btc Tongue
Wow! this site really does pay out! It was transferred to my wallet instantly! (excl. the 3 mandatory confo for coinbase).
I'm really impressed and happy to find out first-hand that this website is legit!  Cheesy
Gr8 job, developers.
Thank you for the kind words!
We are doing our best to better your gaming experience every day! Smiley
Best regards & Best of Luck
BidyBit | Support Center
Wow! this site really does pay out! It was transferred to my wallet instantly! (excl. the 3 mandatory confo for coinbase).
I'm really impressed and happy to find out first-hand that this website is legit!  Cheesy
Gr8 job, developers.
So, it's a copy of bitwars & coinbomb but with smaller limits?
Do you plan to include something higher >$5/24h?

Hi and welcome!
Sorry but we do not know these sites you are mentioning.
As for the $5/24h you mentioned, then yes we plan to do it as the game progresses and more players join. For the first month we had a block with 5$ Jackpot, as of now we have lowered the Jackpots to see how works better, as not everyone can afford a $5 bid.
And as currently there are only 4 game blocks we can't have that many options. In time there will possibly be more games running at the same time.

Best Regards & Best of Luck
BidyBit | Support Center
Can we have another low roller's auction or restrictions to the lower auctions pls?
It would be bad if you turned away potential users because of the whalers there.
Like put a max bankroll cap for entering the 0.10c at like $5-10 balance
and the 0.01c at $2-5 max or add a 0.005c

Thank you for your proposal, we will take it in mind and possibly add a smaller block or add restrictions for one block just as you said.

Best Regards & Best of Luck
BidyBit | Support Center
Can we have another low roller's auction or restrictions to the lower auctions pls?
It would be bad if you turned away potential users because of the whalers there.
Like put a max bankroll cap for entering the 0.10c at like $5-10 balance
and the 0.01c at $2-5 max or add a 0.005c
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
So, it's a copy of bitwars & coinbomb but with smaller limits?
Do you plan to include something higher >$5/24h?
Pages:
Jump to: