Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Bash League T20 Cricket Predictions Discussions - page 11. (Read 22255 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Brisbane has done job score on the score board 158 and still 5 balls to go.I think we will see 170 + target for Sydney Sixers to chase.I will not be an easy chasing but Sixers are also very good in making this big score.This match is going to be very interesting in second innings.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I just placed my bet on Perth @1.53 i still believe it will win this match.

congrat on wining the bet, it was full of thrill match , till last ball their was a suspense, if the wicket was not their then hurricanes would have won, it was nice come back, but pearth bowlers done very well
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I just placed my bet on Perth @1.53 i still believe it will win this match.
Activity: 700
This match is now at very interesting stage Hobart's batsmen playing with very aggressive mode and trying to get more close to the target and Perth still in good position to make stop them to chase this target if they succeed to take few more wickets.
Activity: 686
Perth Scorchers has got control over the match with good bowling performance but there is still chance for Hobart Hurricanes to make comeback into this match with some big overs to score runs over 16 than it will be more interesting.
Activity: 714
Hobart Hurricanes making hard efforts to bring up their winning spirit now it is surviving but Perth bowlers doing good job for their and required run increasing after every delivery now Hobart Hurricanes has show something extra performance to win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Perth is looking into strong position after set the good total and with very balanced bowling attack, that is why i think Hobart Hurricanes has low chance there to win this match because they are facing problem to drive the ball over the boundary line with some hard hits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I don't think Sydney Sixers has any chance to stop Perth at this stage when it needs 48 runs to win this match it looking will be an easy for it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Big Bash League, 25th Match: Hobart Hurricanes v Perth Scorchers at Hobart, Jan 10, 2016

Hobart Hurricanes played 6 matches won 3 lost 3 fifth position in table

Perth Scorchers played 6 matches won 4 lost 2 second position in table

Perth is in safe position if they win todays game then they are second semi finalist in this tournament, both teams are equally strong in batting and bowling.

Big Bash League, 26th Match: Sydney Sixers v Brisbane Heat at Sydney, Jan 10, 2016

Sydney Sixers played 6 matches won 2 lost 4 seventh position in table

Brisbane Heat Played 6 matches won 1 lost 5 last position in table

In this match who ever wins no one is going to semi finalist, in this series both of them performed very poor, so this match is dead match, so anything can happen in this match.

Two their is two matches, best of luck
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Till few minutes ago it was seeming that Stars have good control over the match but few overs changed the shape of the match as usually happens in t-20 format of cricket.I will wait to see where it finishes before jump in this match.

Still, Melbourne Stars are my favorites to win this match, actually Melbourne Renegades failed to score more even they have some big batting giants. 156 must be a easy target for Stars. So, I bet on them. D Hussey will be the key for Melbourne Stars's victory.

ya the score is very less and even renegades dont have death over bowlers so their is less chances of winning match, last 2 games they score 170+ but they were not able to defend it, on other hand star have still bats man to bat and right now their run rate is 8+ so if they properly they can win this match.

yes mentioned clearly that renegades bowlers are dead, they are not able to bowl properly and their fielding is also wort dropped cathces and missed run out, big names but useless team. stars played sensibly and won the match.

Yes 155 is not a dependable total in T20 now a days and mistakes in fielding will lead to collapse any higher totals also. Stars started slowly but towards end they concentrate on not loosing wickets. Kevin Pietersen once gain proved his class. I earned a decent amount on my betting on stars.

Stars did overall best performance today. It's now gonna be tough for the Renegades to qualify for the semi finals with this loss. The men in red would need to win their last two matches and hope results go their way. Today Pietersen was in good mood to score 67 runs in just 43 balls and they won this match with 8 wickets and still two overs was remaining.

ya today Stars performed very well with bat and bowl, and now i think Renegades cannot qualify for semi finals even if they win their last 2 matches. because they are seventh in position and their are 2 teams before itself with 4 winnings - 8 points and all teams are having 2 games left. their is 2 teams with 3 winnings  - 6 points if they win one game then it will become more complication for renegades.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Till few minutes ago it was seeming that Stars have good control over the match but few overs changed the shape of the match as usually happens in t-20 format of cricket.I will wait to see where it finishes before jump in this match.

Still, Melbourne Stars are my favorites to win this match, actually Melbourne Renegades failed to score more even they have some big batting giants. 156 must be a easy target for Stars. So, I bet on them. D Hussey will be the key for Melbourne Stars's victory.

ya the score is very less and even renegades dont have death over bowlers so their is less chances of winning match, last 2 games they score 170+ but they were not able to defend it, on other hand star have still bats man to bat and right now their run rate is 8+ so if they properly they can win this match.

yes mentioned clearly that renegades bowlers are dead, they are not able to bowl properly and their fielding is also wort dropped cathces and missed run out, big names but useless team. stars played sensibly and won the match.

Yes 155 is not a dependable total in T20 now a days and mistakes in fielding will lead to collapse any higher totals also. Stars started slowly but towards end they concentrate on not loosing wickets. Kevin Pietersen once gain proved his class. I earned a decent amount on my betting on stars.

Stars did overall best performance today. It's now gonna be tough for the Renegades to qualify for the semi finals with this loss. The men in red would need to win their last two matches and hope results go their way. Today Pietersen was in good mood to score 67 runs in just 43 balls and they won this match with 8 wickets and still two overs was remaining.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Activity: 2646
Merit: 587

Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Melbourne Renegades 143/5 and still few balls are to go.Whoever took risk by placing on Renegades @4 now will be enjoying the situation.There will be a good chance to make win on both sides after the start of Melbourne Star's inning.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Melbourne Stars @1.24 is my bet on.Now 5th wicket down at 78 in 13 overs for Melbourne Renegades.Be serious there will not be a big total on the score board.I see it an easy win for Melbourne Stars.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Stars are favorite and looking solid at the moment but one thing is be remembered that in limited cricket of 20 overs it is very difficult to predict the correct winner.Renegades @4 is worth to take risk may be this will give an opportunity for arbitrage.Just two early wickets can change the odds in favor of Renegades.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Melbourne Renegades should win this match and they are batting sensibly.I think these both batsmen are well settled now on the pitch.A finish of 140 runs will make this match very interesting.Melbourne Stars has stopped lot of scores now will have to see what they do in their innings.
Pages:
Jump to: