Pages:
Author

Topic: Big budget versus Great idea. Who eventually wins? - page 2. (Read 455 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Hello people,

So my question is: why a project with a mediocre idea but with a bigger budget is likely to have more successful future than the project with a great idea but with a low budget?

How do you see this?

This is sometimes the case, and sometimes not. There are numerous factors that can contribute to the success or failure of a project. The quality of the idea is obviously important, as is budget, but some of the many other things to consider include:
  • implementation - is it buggy, misses deadlines etc?
  • team and organisation
  • timing - is this what is needed right now?
  • publicity - not necessarily related to budget - this can be the development of a supportive community or the influence of certain high profile individuals
  • and of course brute luck.

but the list really goes on forever.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Both of them eventually win in the long run. In an immediate analysis, big budget with mediocre idea might win but that winining will be short lived unless they start becoming serious in deploying great idea. Great idea always win if it is worked at.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hello people,

So my question is: why a project with a mediocre idea but with a bigger budget is likely to have more successful future than the project with a great idea but with a low budget?

How do you see this?

Big budget is an idea. you can not compare each other in business. if a project can succeed with a low budget, why would they provide a big budget. idea is a main thing that decide which budget they would use. a big budget can also possibly fail, if the idea is not fit to the project.
however, this is a business, pragmatically bounty hunters will join a big budget project for profiting more. that is the main reason for a project to succeed.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
it is very interesting to read the biographies of people who have developed from the very bottom
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think both factors do effect how the project and business will go on, a succesful project must have a great idea with decent amount of funds, otherwise it can collapse due to low funds and more expenses.

That's true. Complete agreement. Everything should be in harmony, such projects at the moment very little unfortunately.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think both factors do effect how the project and business will go on, a succesful project must have a great idea with decent amount of funds, otherwise it can collapse due to low funds and more expenses.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
No matter how big the budget is if the idea is shitty no one is going to be interested in the project. Bitcoin started with no budget and look where it is now. Its the idea that matters, anyone can finance later if the idea is good. With a shitty idea it wont take long for the funds to dry up.
more and more inclined to what was right
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
Hello people,

Well, to simply answer this... you have to have money to make money... however, i dont think that all companies with a big budget makes it in the long run.

How do you see this?
Activity: 546
Hello people,

How do you see this?
I think the most important thing in each project is the idea. because if there is no interesting idea then nobody will invest in the project. Also, not always a company that has accumulated a lot of money can not succeed in the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
A good balance between budget and a good idea. But if you have to choose one, I would choose a good idea. Ideas bring money naturally if they are good.
Activity: 294
Hello people,

How do you see this?

ofcourse big budget always win this. If you have a budget then you can arrange team with a great idea and join conference to get some more.
you don't achieve anything if you only have idea but no money to implement it.
when you have a lot of money at once there is free time because you do not think where to get them) and focus on the brainstorm
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
A large budget is a big advantage. Like the idea, too. If you can manage your advantages, you can achieve great results even with limited other possibilities. A correctly presented idea can be successful without a large budget, if you take advantage. Just like the budget without a special idea (a successful advertisement of something ordinary). Ideally, there should be both, but these benefits can also be lost if you use them ineptly.
It seems to me that in the question itself there are equivalent concepts. Rather, the question should be put in a different way. How not to trust all those who can not dispose of the benefits.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
In crypto markets the idea matters but the budget not so much. With good product the money will eventually flow. Look at Nano for example started out with a very small team of devs and budget, but look at its community now.
It seems that no one can object to this
Activity: 140
Big budget and great idea are both totally good, for instance, if a certain person have a big budget but there is no idea on how to used their budgets for life development, so it's quite useless. And for the people who have a great idea but there is no budget or no money at all, so their great idea would also a useless. So, it is better to have a big budget and having great idea.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
Hello people,

How do you see this?

I think it's not that simple. every company that is building the project of course has a way and structure important to be run as planned.
success is determined by many factors, the management team and the advisor are an important part. and we as people who campaign. so it's not as simple as what you say.
Money rules people)
sounds  cool does not it?  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: