Pages:
Author

Topic: Big budget versus Great idea. Who eventually wins? - page 3. (Read 455 times)

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
great idea is better than big budget for me. when you got a great idea, many investors would be crazy about investing in that idea, from there, you'll get a big budget to make that idea into the real world. rather than having a huge budget but you know what you'll do with that budget.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
In the long run, I think the project with low budget and great idea will gain an eventual greater success. Simply because a great idea will attract potential investors and therefore more community support. Another is it started will low budget, thus, will grow into something big with more percentage of net income.

how can they grow if people wont find them? People wont find them because they are lacking of advertising exposure because they are low in budget. therfore i  guess  big budget will still be a winner on this contest. They can still improve their project after people recognizes them. that is why they have still a chance to become the best. i often see ico's with great projetc but with a verry poor publication because lacking of funds and they were getting left behind.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
for a short term, big budget shall win but in longer horizon a great idea with a honest efforts from the team behind is bound to win. This is what value investing is. A raw unpolished diamond lying un noticed with coal. Someday its worth will certainly be high. But honest efforts is imp here.
Activity: 85
In the long run, I think the project with low budget and great idea will gain an eventual greater success. Simply because a great idea will attract potential investors and therefore more community support. Another is it started will low budget, thus, will grow into something big with more percentage of net income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In the modern world reality I vote for a big money. From the ICOs experience I can also judge that if you have money you can make every idea look good and make people believe this will change some sphere of the world. ANd don't forget about hype. This is what leads the ICO market. The more money you have, the more hype you can create.
Activity: 238
Hello, I think it's the other way around, if the idea is bad - the project have no future, but idea could so good that you don't need a lot of investment from the start.
Activity: 12
If you have a lot of money, you can buy a good idea from someone who does not have money
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
ideas rule the world
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Of course the better is for me the "Great Idea.

How, then, is your Budget big enough but it does not help the people. It still has no benefits and it can be just shitcoins. That's why "Great Idea is better because many people can help it when they start their platform.
Activity: 10
I'm still convinced that a good idea and a team is more important! Has not yet found a strong argument in the opposite direction
Still convinced that a good idea and a team is more important! Yet there is a strong argument in the opposite direction
Activity: 12
without gasoline, you will not go far. so it's better to have cash in your pocket. but on a full belly and a good idea will come.
I think that the idea is cooler. Because it is an excellent asset that, if properly applied, can be motivated into an even larger amount.
Activity: 168
Big budget would definitely win. It has the power to gain more community than simple great idea which might not be spread among the cryptoworld. Big budget also has the power to get good developers, and a good project manager which eventually lead to a great successful ICOs. As a team, they overall win and for the idea, they have better advantage because they can make it realized properly.
Activity: 126
Big budget - if there is one, then people make a candy from the turd (if we talk about ICO)
Activity: 3
As far as I'm concerned Apple, Google, Facebook, 9gag, imgur, etc. were made by enthusiasts. Even Tesla was not well funded till the recent years. So the faith makes it not the money.
Activity: 196
Hello people,

So my question is: why a project with a mediocre idea but with a bigger budget is likely to have more successful future than the project with a great idea but with a low budget?

How do you see this?

Because if there are funds, you can hire people, professionals who will be able to finalize the idea and implement it in life, when the budget is small, you need to try to compress costs. It's all taking a long time.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
I think great idea will mostly win because if its just a copy it might not get some customer but if it uniques and never done before it might caught some attention and it  will be popular and beat the big budget but it is a matter of perspective
Activity: 263
Of course good advertising will result into a good hype of the project,good hype attracts more investors and it will make the project's success too easy.Projects with less advertisements will surely wont have any good chance to get good investors for their project,bounty hunters really has big part of the ICO's success that is why these ICOs are allocating big for the hunters.

So does this mean that a project with a great idea and a team of great developers behind, but without a proper funding, won't eventually succeed?
it can happen, even though the idea is very good but if it is not funded properly and systematically encouraged it is equally useless. because to promote a project requires a large budget.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
A big Project actually will give them fruitful success and it's take short period of time to campaign the project. But i usually look at Quality campaigns with working product to make sure that the coin is not shit!
Pages:
Jump to: