Pages:
Author

Topic: Big budget versus Great idea. Who eventually wins? - page 6. (Read 455 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
I simply prefer a great idea because the project has value to be a long-term success, I'm sure time will slowly lead the project to be acknowledged by many peoples and reach its high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Under these circumstances, the big budget will win this competition. One day 'great ideas' will be very important. But not now  Undecided

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
The future is your Genome
I agree bounty hunters are giving more impact to the investors because if there is no one to promote these ICOs how would the word spread that project exists? especially here in bitcointalk which is the biggest cryotocurrency community in the web? most of the investors are here that is why it is imporant to an ICO to have a good budget allocation fo the bounty hunters.
Activity: 210
Because bounty hunters will be one of the major factor of the ICO's success that is why the bigger the budget the more bounty hunters will come.So that is why bounty allocation would be one major factor to decide these ICO's faith when it comes to advertisement to get more investors.

I thought 'bounty hunter' means a person who is doing some actions to promote the project in order to get some free coins, am I right? Like you join my TG channel and get some coins for that. In 2014 each bounty hunter got 1000 ETH for promoting Ethereum. I read this somewhere.

So, I don't see the connection between budget and bounty hunters. Bounty is a cheap (=free) way to promote your project.
Yes it is,bounty hunters are the ones who are promoting these ICOs in social media platforms like facebook twitter and youtube,and especially here in bitcointalk,the more bounty hunters that will join the ICO the higher chance of getting more investors to invest to that specific ICO.Bounty hunters doesnt want to participate a bounty which the allocation is too small that is why most of the bounty hunters are only joining those good paying ICOs.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Because bounty hunters will be one of the major factor of the ICO's success that is why the bigger the budget the more bounty hunters will come.So that is why bounty allocation would be one major factor to decide these ICO's faith when it comes to advertisement to get more investors.

I thought 'bounty hunter' means a person who is doing some actions to promote the project in order to get some free coins, am I right? Like you join my TG channel and get some coins for that. In 2014 each bounty hunter got 1000 ETH for promoting Ethereum. I read this somewhere.

So, I don't see the connection between budget and bounty hunters. Bounty is a cheap (=free) way to promote your project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Hello people,

So my question is: why a project with a mediocre idea but with a bigger budget is likely to have more successful future than the project with a great idea but with a low budget?

How do you see this?
Activity: 81
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
It's impossible to say because there are a lot more factors. It's possible both could fail or both could succeed. I would like to think that the best idea will eventually win out if they have the correct people behind it, based on the fact that they can raise awareness and funding relatively easily. That's much easier to do than coming up with a good idea.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello people,

So my question is: why a project with a mediocre idea but with a bigger budget is likely to have more successful future than the project with a great idea but with a low budget?

How do you see this?
Pages:
Jump to: