Pages:
Author

Topic: Big budget versus Great idea. Who eventually wins? - page 5. (Read 455 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello people,

So my question is: why a project with a mediocre idea but with a bigger budget is likely to have more successful future than the project with a great idea but with a low budget?

How do you see this?

I didn't notice this patter. Usually projects that have a good team behind, no matter if it's a mediocre idea, get the money they need.
It's a combination of marketing and trust that they give to their investor that make the ICO successful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
ICO's success would need a lot of factors,the advertising team should have allocated good amount for the bounty hunters so that there will be more people to join the bounties,poor advertising wont give these investors a good reason why would they invest to the ICO,most of the successful ICOs does have good support from the bounty hunters and community.
Activity: 196
Budget would be more have chance of getting success,ICOs needs a good bounty allocation, products,abd good developers for these investors to be convinced to invest,because if there are no budget for the advertising which is the bounty hunters there will be less people who would know there is such project that exist.
Activity: 145
Hello people,

So my question is: why a project with a mediocre idea but with a bigger budget is likely to have more successful future than the project with a great idea but with a low budget?

How do you see this?
Because bounty hunters will be one of the major factor of the ICO's success that is why the bigger the budget the more bounty hunters will come.So that is why bounty allocation would be one major factor to decide these ICO's faith when it comes to advertisement to get more investors.
Most successful icos now are without bounty. And it has increased this year. Project team.matters in successful ICO, the way the idea is pitched may also influence it. Very few good teams failed at ICO but idea still matters.
That is unusual,because if these ICOs wont have an ICO how would the supply of the coin be distributed?only those private investors will benefit if there will no ICOs,i dont usually research about these new ICOs but i would look into it probably later if there are really successful projects which didnt have any ICO but i doubt.
Activity: 182
Its like an election,bigger budgets are commonly winning the game and those who doesnt have good budget but having good advocay normally lose,that is how the market works the more influencial the more chances of winning the heart of each investors to join and to invest to a cetrain project or ICO.
copper member
Activity: 42

Most successful icos now are without bounty. And it has increased this year. Project team.matters in successful ICO, the way the idea is pitched may also influence it. Very few good teams failed at ICO but idea still matters.

I believe these projects are not using bounties because they simply do not need it. A well funded ICO nowadays can spend near $4000 each day just on Google Ads. They spend 1 mil on Ads and get 20-30 mils on sales. That's how it works.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello people,

How do you see this?

Budget is more important. Big budget means that investors believe in idea of projects and probably project have good team and roadmap. For ex, idea could be amazing but it will be hard to implement. So it will be very risky project and investors will not give a lot of money for this project
Activity: 122
Money rules the world. A big budget just gives a great opportunity. A good idea requires funding. Without a budget, the idea costs little.
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
The execution is what matters.  The idea can be great but if it's not executed correctly it will eventually fail.
Sometimes developers have no money to release their product. That is the reason why crowdfunding platforms and ventures foundation are so popular.
Ico just one of them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
Hello people,

How do you see this?

This is a misconception. The idea that will really work and will be useful, will always be much more valuable than the advertised project. You always need to plan for a long time ...
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Hello people,

How do you see this?
Because bounty hunters will be one of the major factor of the ICO's success that is why the bigger the budget the more bounty hunters will come.So that is why bounty allocation would be one major factor to decide these ICO's faith when it comes to advertisement to get more investors.
Activity: 686
The crypto-currency world is still very young. Therefore, for a project with any idea it is important to have hyip. On a short distance it is important to maximize the promotion of the project, and a good idea will work after a long time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
The execution is what matters.  The idea can be great but if it's not executed correctly it will eventually fail.
Activity: 224
In reality budget is one of the most factor that these investors are firstly researching if the allocations are good,the bounty hunters will join the promote the ICO wether it is an average or a good ICO,bounty hunters is the key to success of an ICO because these peoplea are the ones who are spreading the word to the whole community,wether it is in social media or here in the forum so that those potential investors will join to that specific project.
Hello people,

How do you see this?
It's true though sometimes we don't like it.
Look at the Bitcoin for example. It have amazing capitalization but some of modern cryptocurrencies have better idea, have a half-dime fee price, quicker and more convenient.
Bitcoin is supported by its community, very influential people hold this ancient coin.
Yes, that is the answer. Influential people = rich people. That is the reason why ancient Bitcoin have more power than poor newest crypto tech .  Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The advantage of having big budget is that the team will be able to attract good talents and developers to their platfrom and also they have huge bugjec to spend on marketing and branding, just like what Lisk team is doing because they hve huge budget to do it
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
In the real world, great ideas attracts the most awesome investors. Steve Jobs did not have any budget when the guy from intel approached him to invest in his idea that was crazy for so many people that he tried to call before that guy showed up. It's great idea and a great team behind it.
That is differnt bro,apple is physical company,nothing connected to the ICOs,he is asking to which would win the project that can pay good bounty managers or a project who has good idea but doesnt have funds to prmote the ICO? budget is one major factor because most of the people will trust a project which has bigger budget allocation to the hunters,investors are mostly getting more interested into a project which has good community support.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Hello people,

How do you see this?
Look at the Bitcoin for example. It have amazing capitalization but some of modern cryptocurrencies have better idea, have a half-dime fee price, quicker and more convenient.
Bitcoin is supported by its community, very influential people hold this ancient coin.
Hello people,

How do you see this?
Activity: 114
In the real world, great ideas attracts the most awesome investors. Steve Jobs did not have any budget when the guy from intel approached him to invest in his idea that was crazy for so many people that he tried to call before that guy showed up. It's great idea and a great team behind it.
Pages:
Jump to: