Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Crash coming - page 79. (Read 115377 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 01, 2016, 11:31:49 AM
bitcoin will skyrocket regardless, it's onyl a matter of time, like it went to 1200, but many will lose this second big bubble as usual

because they are selling now thinking that is going to crash to sub 200 again

anyway the crisis seems to be less now, inflation is lower, and some country have started again to have a better rate of employees
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
January 01, 2016, 11:20:41 AM
Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

Let me guess - you are basing your opinion, like tens of millions of others, on the price of oil?   Wink

Plastic is made from oil.  China is just discovering plastic.

Hmm. No actually. The big drop in oil was over a year ago however it's only recently I've realized that this is the future.

Of course the oil price is one factor to consider but there are many others.

The oil price is a separate thing it's not completely down to the global economy. However lets be honest oil represents the center of what we know as 'modern civilization'. Its the fundamental thing that is behind everything in the west. So yeah it is quite fundamental.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 01, 2016, 11:17:51 AM
Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

Let me guess - you are basing your opinion, like tens of millions of others, on the price of oil?   Wink

Plastic is made from oil.  China is just discovering plastic.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
January 01, 2016, 11:15:43 AM

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.
Pages:
Jump to: