Pages:
Author

Topic: Big day for ETH - page 2. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
June 02, 2019, 07:07:49 PM
Big day for eth more than a year ago, exactly in January 2018. The price increased sharply to $1.300.
But today the price is still low, just about $269. It’s better than previous months but still have a long way to go to reach its best price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 02, 2019, 04:02:39 PM
I think that nothing big will happen. the market is now at the bottom and there should be no strong movements
in my opinion the development of crypto fields depends on the investor itself and all possibilities can happen and no one can know for sure the developments with the crypto currency are very important beliefs and financial capital, of course
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
June 02, 2019, 03:48:45 PM
Ethereum grow but i think it now grow so much as maybe some of holders expect, but i think on long term will grow a lot and who will hold until then will can get a nice amount of money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
June 02, 2019, 11:49:44 AM
suddenly everyone loses their mind! https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
June 02, 2019, 08:05:01 AM
Constantinople did reduce the block reward but the difficulty bomb won't take place until later this year. After that there will be a price explosion. You could accumulate now, or wait further in the year but you run the risk of missing out if other whales start accumulating

Whales have been accumulating for the last months when ETH was dirty cheap. The net upgrade may bring a good rally up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
June 02, 2019, 06:05:51 AM
Constantinople did reduce the block reward but the difficulty bomb won't take place until later this year. After that there will be a price explosion. You could accumulate now, or wait further in the year but you run the risk of missing out if other whales start accumulating
Merit: 111
June 02, 2019, 05:58:29 AM
The fork will happen on January 16, 2019 - right?
So do you think this can be a great day for ETH or just a normal update?
The price right now is not making any big move, what do you think will happen tomorrow?
the big day for ethereum is only happening in in the later years because we don't have the opportunity to take off the value again right now it is developing little bit little only so I expect the developer need to be stronger and stable and Quikr then only the expected thing will happen.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
June 01, 2019, 05:45:15 PM
I think that nothing big will happen. the market is now at the bottom and there should be no strong movements
all possibilities can happen and no one can predict the development of crypto currencies like what if the coin we are going to invest will experience development, of course it is a profit and a result of patience in investing
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 01, 2019, 05:19:49 PM
I did not hear further news about Fork ethereum. this is an old topic and someone revives it.
I am more afraid of forks, and something bad will happen like BCH.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 01, 2019, 04:00:12 PM
the fork will not affect the price of ethereum, because even you have etherum you will not acquire the fork coin..
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 22, 2019, 10:21:03 AM
The price right now is not making any big move, what do you think will happen tomorrow?
Ethereum's constantinople has been delayed due to the discovery in security vulnerability. So we are still unsure of what might be its impact in the cryptocurrency world. Even if it is only an upgrade, it is still a level up and does mean that a greater tomorrow is way better ahead for eth. So I believe price will slowly go up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
January 22, 2019, 08:31:25 AM
Right now Ethereum is down and hardfork hasn't arrived yet, so for this we are still waiting.
Be patient and continue to wait for the big day Ethereum.
The price of ETH may be further reduced in the near future because this decision will probably affect its value very much. I hope that in February this year everything will be different and we can see the importance of ETH this year because this is my favorite investment and people should wait more for this time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 08:13:41 AM
I'm hopping that the price of ETH will not moving down but not only ETH also other altcoins too.We are hoping that this is the sign of crypto will rise again.
Merit: 103
January 22, 2019, 06:30:19 AM
The new date had been announced for February 27th which coincide with the supposed last day of vaneck Bitcoin ETF verdict. So it has produce a bigger day for strongest crpto coins. If the market handled the resistance for both bitcoin and ethereum efficiently toward that day it should have a significant improvement after the good outcome of both.

It would surely be a significant day for both improvement or another downfall. Hoping that Constantinople would finally go through, ETF is still the verdict. I really doubt it could get approved, and another year for the bear.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
January 22, 2019, 02:10:56 AM
The new date had been announced for February 27th which coincide with the supposed last day of vaneck Bitcoin ETF verdict. So it has produce a bigger day for strongest crpto coins. If the market handled the resistance for both bitcoin and ethereum efficiently toward that day it should have a significant improvement after the good outcome of both.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 22, 2019, 01:11:35 AM
Right now Ethereum is down and hardfork hasn't arrived yet, so for this we are still waiting.
Be patient and continue to wait for the big day Ethereum.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 21, 2019, 04:24:06 PM
What do you ask, there has not been any influence with this etherum. but I also assure you with your next question that there will be an update of ethereum, only that it requires time and hard work from all. nowadays it is difficult to predict because many predictions have been said, that at the beginning of the year there will be significant changes, but that does not happen. but I am optimistic and all that too, that there will be changes in the coming week. many expect this to happen. ethereum has experience in this matter and he can get back up. I believe ...
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
January 21, 2019, 01:12:48 PM
Ethereum is currently lowering prices again, and what is much expected for price returns Ethereum rises to higher prices, we haven't seen it so far, so after this, will there still be many large investors who will continue to invest in these coins, or even investors will turn to investments in other altcoins that they think have greater potential to grow in the future than Ethereum, and hopefully Ethereum will not lose its trust to remain one of the altcoins that has the potential to grow well in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
January 21, 2019, 01:03:29 PM
Unfortunately, there is no such big movement with the ethereum price even if they announced that it will be moved to the last week of February 5 days before the January 16. I am also confused what is going.on with the market but there could be a chance that the big day for ethereum will happen once there will be a concrete date and time on when the hardfork will take place.
I really hope so as the the market has started moving backwards again. Since last weekend Ethereum has lost about $3 and it is still going down I believe that if we can have a date before the hardfork there is no way Ethereum will not make a big move and I expect it to go above $200.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 21, 2019, 09:29:32 AM
Unfortunately, there is no such big movement with the ethereum price even if they announced that it will be moved to the last week of February 5 days before the January 16. I am also confused what is going.on with the market but there could be a chance that the big day for ethereum will happen once there will be a concrete date and time on when the hardfork will take place.
Pages:
Jump to: