Pages:
Author

Topic: Big day for ETH - page 4. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 17, 2019, 09:47:58 PM
Unfortunately now it is not known whether there will ever be a fork at all, or it will not be at all. The developers were scared of possible problems that could be caused by the fork, because they discovered a hidden bug in the codec. Therefore, the growth of prices will not be most likely now.
As far as a I know,  Eth hard fork have postponed and there is no date announced for its continual.
Even hard fork happen but still it won't affect for the price trend,  it is an update that could give a smooth and fast transactions. There is no need to be worried for that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 12:41:29 PM
Unfortunately now it is not known whether there will ever be a fork at all, or it will not be at all. The developers were scared of possible problems that could be caused by the fork, because they discovered a hidden bug in the codec. Therefore, the growth of prices will not be most likely now.
Activity: 490
January 17, 2019, 12:39:57 PM
The fork will happen on January 16, 2019 - right?
So do you think this can be a great day for ETH or just a normal update?
The price right now is not making any big move, what do you think will happen tomorrow?
I think it's just a normal update because I feel this event has no impact. there are too few people discussing this and it shows that the hard-fork event seems unfavorable.
I think ETH will fail in this hard-fork and they will have to pay dearly. They can lose their 2nd place forever.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 17, 2019, 11:48:42 AM
The price right now is not making any big move, what do you think will happen tomorrow?
January 16 has passed and what is the ethereum price now? has it changed what you expected and expected?
some time ago I didn't think that hardfork ethereum would change the price of ethereum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 10:34:22 AM
I myself do not know what will happen to ethereum prices, whether in the near future ethereum prices show better value or are still calm, let's see what will happen in the near future.
I thought, in the near future there might not be a big change from the price of ethereum. now we ourselves can see. not so much happens to the market. many altcoins are unable to move. they only experienced a slight increase and then dropped again. growth is not so good, but we still have to wait.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
January 17, 2019, 10:29:41 AM

I don't see any hype about this update as the market is not moving upward due to fewer demands. I'm hoping that after the update we can see some positive improvements on the Ethereum price. Be patient as this might take enough time before we can see the progress.

The effects will start to show when the update actually happens because it will lower the inflation rate.  Less ethereum being dumped on market equals a higher price.

The price will have to rise to compensate for the miners losing out on rewards, so expect to climb very rapidly over the next few months.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 17, 2019, 10:17:31 AM
I myself do not know what will happen to ethereum prices, whether in the near future ethereum prices show better value or are still calm, let's see what will happen in the near future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 17, 2019, 10:14:13 AM
ETH prices only experience price declines, fork does not affect price increases. I saw hardfork that occurs on ETH does not have a good effect on price movements, maybe most investors just wait when the bull run comes to buy lots of ETH.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 17, 2019, 08:48:41 AM
You should be know that it has postponed to January 19 and there is no connection of big move because this is a system upgrade in ethereum blockchain. It was PoW only coin but now it will implement PoS too which means you can get rewards by staking.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
January 17, 2019, 08:45:04 AM

I don't see any hype about this update as the market is not moving upward due to fewer demands. I'm hoping that after the update we can see some positive improvements on the Ethereum price. Be patient as this might take enough time before we can see the progress.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2019, 02:39:39 AM
Well I don't excited about this news, usually when the coin will fork the price will go up,but this time it has been dumped, and I don't see people are excited either to invest or want to buy more,I feel that every time the coin being fork it will give negative results to the original coin
well, I guess the 16th doesn't make any significant progress. well, but I feel that the increase for ETH will happen soon. within a few months, I was pretty sure the price of ETH would rise above $ 200. it will probably be the main point in this recovery.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 17, 2019, 02:25:17 AM
I think everything will be the same as before, a slight decline and again rise. This is a necessary update, but it is unable to defeat the bears.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 16, 2019, 10:43:23 PM
Actually my expectation was there would be a massive dump on ETH even in the market but what happen is it only move a little bit which is a good sign ulike when BCH did a fork. Hopefully this would give a lot of advantage for ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 16, 2019, 07:52:57 PM
Well I don't excited about this news, usually when the coin will fork the price will go up,but this time it has been dumped, and I don't see people are excited either to invest or want to buy more,I feel that every time the coin being fork it will give negative results to the original coin
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 16, 2019, 07:47:44 PM

We are all hoping for the best of ETH,. but it has been postponed, and then maybe it could be a big move for ETH to soar and stabilize the price i believe, and i hope so.
It is just a one day delay before the Ethereum fork going to happen because of a security hole found on it.
After that Ethereum classic hacking incident, the developer is now securing Ethereum for more security in the future.
Too bad for miners because their income was reduced to 33%.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 16, 2019, 07:18:27 PM
So, here it is! Today was the 16th January and ETH price still the same as yesterday! Because this is not a typical fork, Constantinople fork is to upgrade the Ethereum network! You may see a good ETH price after a couple of months, not immediately.
The fork has been cancelled today and probably will be moved next week. Its true, the price growth will not happen easily, we need more months to fully see the result of any fork but if the price soar high with no storng news, probably it is being hyped and controlled by any whales.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
January 16, 2019, 07:13:41 PM
So, here it is! Today was the 16th January and ETH price still the same as yesterday! Because this is not a typical fork, Constantinople fork is to upgrade the Ethereum network! You may see a good ETH price after a couple of months, not immediately.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
January 16, 2019, 07:09:28 PM
the price of ethereum still stable looks like it's just normal update, but let's just wait maybe it will increase soon.
Yeah, let’s just wait for that time since it was delayed many speculation will begin to happen again. I will just react when I see a big improvement or its just a normal update, we should be more patient and don’t rush cryptomarket to recover, its not easy of course.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 16, 2019, 05:56:04 PM

Big date was delayed, but as I read some comments it should not be that long kind of delay and after this one, next one will be roughly within 9 months. I may assume it's pretty cool to hold some ETH within this year.
Activity: 191
January 16, 2019, 05:51:11 PM
hahaha Ethereum hardfork are confirmed pending for now, and about price like other Hardfork before hardfork happen usually the price from some coin is growing up
Pages:
Jump to: