Pages:
Author

Topic: Big day for ETH - page 6. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 05:04:06 PM
The fork will happen on January 16, 2019 - right?
So do you think this can be a great day for ETH or just a normal update?
The price right now is not making any big move, what do you think will happen tomorrow?
The fork is basically meaningless. Not entirely, but it's a simple change - the real important forks are coming later this year.
There might be a dump after the bulls are done buying.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
January 15, 2019, 04:41:30 PM
Nothing is happening with ethereum because this fork is just an upgrade with the potential to deliver more features and better TPS speed. If the other coins ethereum classic vision and nowa were not scams but real projects then it would have pumped more
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 15, 2019, 03:58:08 PM
I do not think there will be life changing pump tomorrow maybe some small pump but im bullish longterm as after this upgrade most of the issues that seem yo take eth back or hinder its growth will be addressed so i do not see any reason for eth to boom and bloom in coming weeks and months.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 15, 2019, 03:51:26 PM
The price right now is not making any big move, what do you think will happen tomorrow?
With the way this hardfork was promoted I thought by now ethereum should be above $200 but that was not so.  Tomorrow will be sixteen and we just need to be able to see a good price tomorrow as the way the market is behaving is not really encouraging for investing.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 15, 2019, 02:47:03 PM
I do not think this fork has a big impact on ETH. I guess after hardfork ETH prices remained unchanged.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 11:43:10 AM
I think that nothing big will happen. the market is now at the bottom and there should be no strong movements
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
January 15, 2019, 10:49:34 AM

As you can remember when bitcoin fork happened the price does not affected too much immediately, the price increased happened couple of month after the fork so if we want to see the result wait for a couple of month, and of course it is depends on the investors.

Nope, the price did not get any pump after the fork but instead, it got dumped. And do not forget that there will be no coin come out from this hardfork.

Absolutely, it is a great day for ETH itself. But for the traders, it is something normal. Bitcoin halving is a perfect example for this.
did you see any movement in the price when Bitcoin halved its rewards a couple years ago? nothing happened.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
January 15, 2019, 10:11:11 AM

As you can remember when bitcoin fork happened the price does not affected too much immediately, the price increased happened couple of month after the fork so if we want to see the result wait for a couple of month, and of course it is depends on the investors.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 15, 2019, 10:09:36 AM
It looks like it's just gonna be a normal thing for the ETH market if that's what you're asking.  I mean look at the chart...  Nothing.  We'll see in a couple of weeks after the fork tho.  Set your stop losses.  Wink
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
January 15, 2019, 09:28:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: