Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Reasons Why Many Families Are Feeling Extreme Financial Stress - page 10. (Read 3069 times)

Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.

Nowadays people have student debts,mortages and all kind of other debts.
It`s so easy to get a loan,than most of the people just borrow money to buy bullshit and they don`t know how to pay their debts in the end.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
Well in my own opinion that many families are feeling extremely financial stress because lack of resources such as their income because some of parents don't have a stable job and they have to many children. You cannot blame everyone in those kind of situation you just need to pull it together and help each other to solve every problem.
Yes i agree many families are feeling extremely financial stress because lack of resources such as their income because i too experience financial stress because that time i don't have a stable job so i don't have a money to feed myself and my kids and pay all my bills, but i solve that problem when i started to get job with a big income and by working hard in my job by that i overcome all my financial stress that time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well in my own opinion that many families are feeling extremely financial stress because lack of resources such as their income because some of parents don't have a stable job and they have to many children. You cannot blame everyone in those kind of situation you just need to pull it together and help each other to solve every problem.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Well in my opinion of of this things, why many of the Families are extremely financial stress it is because of lack resources, such as income, they had many children in their home, aside from that it can be that He/She got married at early age which is unprepared in reality, Therefore it is really stressful. Undecided

That situation is really stressful indeed. But you can't blame anyone about your situation. Best thing to do is to fix everything, like looking for a job, or having a business as a sideline. Stress in life is always present, and the only thing do is to face and accept the challenge and defeat it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Well in my opinion of of this things, why many of the Families are extremely financial stress it is because of lack resources, such as income, they had many children in their home, aside from that it can be that He/She got married at early age which is unprepared in reality, Therefore it is really stressful. Undecided
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
What the hell are you all smoking? Am i fucking reading right? You say American dudes are marrying Flippino ladies in order to have nice retirement days near the sea?

House prices are already cheap as fuck in the USA and the whole country is surrounded by the ocean. Why teh hell are you going to that shithole? Only to have a young wife? You can have that in the USA too omg!

If you find it cheap there, then it'll definitely be cheaper here. Not to mention the cost of living is also stupidly cheap for expats. A dollar is about PhP50, that's already a meal in KFC. Imagine how much more you'll get for your bucks if you're buying staples like veggies and cooking at home... You can already get a kilo of uncooked rice for about a dollar. I don't know a lot of Americans but those that I see on TV shows being interviewed give cost of living as one of their main reasons for living here.

And since they've got money they get to go to all the pretty places and/or even live there. Us locals can't even go to those beaches unless we live nearby.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502

Food price inflation is due to water scarcity correlated with drought, as far as I know. When the price of water increases, it affects everything.
Water will be number one resource of tomorrow. Not oil, not gas, not gold. Water is the oil of the 21st century.
Corporations know that and that is why they are heavily investing in Water Infrastructure.
Business investors believe that  Water market will soon eclipse oil, agriculture, and precious metals.

Learn this awful truth here: http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-new-water-barons-wall-street-mega-banks-are-buying-up-the-worlds-water/5383274

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
When the leader or financier of a family is not good with saving habits or not good enough to earn as per inflation demands or losing money in addictions (it can be alcohol/gambling/sex), it will be inevitable that family will under go financial stress.

Saving will solve all these problems, but to save hey must earn more than what they need and must not have any holes to sink out.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
What the hell are you all smoking? Am i fucking reading right? You say American dudes are marrying Flippino ladies in order to have nice retirement days near the sea?

House prices are already cheap as fuck in the USA and the whole country is surrounded by the ocean. Why teh hell are you going to that shithole? Only to have a young wife? You can have that in the USA too omg!
Leave big cities, buy a big house with a big garden near to the sea. You can get your fish, vegetables, fruits for free. Stop being big companies' bitch. You don't have to smoke marlboro, grow your own weed. As long as your the only one who's smoking, nobody would know it.

If you can't take the risks, then stop crying and keep sucking.

where? it's not like everyone could do this, therefore it's already not feasible, also big house like that in the middle of nothing, and alone, is very subject to the thefts

add to this other problem like internet connection, that would be more difficult to have or probably really slow, and you can easily say that thi is not a solution for sure

Definitely not the solution unless you already inherited an old house of your grandparents near the shore.

Most US citizen dream of such place to retire which is why they visit and marry Filipinas. The Philippine Government allows percentage of the properties be owned by American who married a Filipina. Some are in Thailand too.

This is true.. I don't know the exact details but the government tend to become a bit more lenient to expats if they married a Filipino citizen. Normally only 40% of a property/business can be owned by non-Filipinos. I attended a real estate training before and that's when I found out it also apply to condo units.

The only problem for most foreigners moving here would be getting a job. My mom's cousin married an American and they eventually went back to Guam because the husband found a hard time earning money here.

So, word of warning, just move here if you're already retiring and have enough savings to not have to work. Most retired foreigners here have a business instead, mostly restaurants or resorts.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Leave big cities, buy a big house with a big garden near to the sea. You can get your fish, vegetables, fruits for free. Stop being big companies' bitch. You don't have to smoke marlboro, grow your own weed. As long as your the only one who's smoking, nobody would know it.

where? it's not like everyone could do this, therefore it's already not feasible, also big house like that in the middle of nothing, and alone, is very subject to the thefts

add to this other problem like internet connection, that would be more difficult to have or probably really slow, and you can easily say that thi is not a solution for sure

Definitely not the solution unless you already inherited an old house of your grandparents near the shore.

Most US citizen dream of such place to retire which is why they visit and marry Filipinas. The Philippine Government allows percentage of the properties be owned by American who married a Filipina. Some are in Thailand too.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Price of everything had already increased and yet compensation for employees aren't. Thats the big reason why were not just stress, were almost doomed. I'm paying mortgage and education for my kid. If I just live in a country where education is free, its going to be less stress.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I think there is one more reason why family are getting extreme stress, that includes "bad finance management". Many of them do not thinking before buying anything. If I don't need something which is part of leisure then why should even buy it? Cost reduction can be done at many places but families go about to spend bucks to show off. This should nohave happen they should really think about that. Products will get costlier and so as to expenses made by us.

in short, the end should justify the means.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Price increase is something present on the every continent, but it is all about which products pricing will be increased.

In third world countries, or the agricultural ones, the food is not expected to become more expensive, because the supply is high enough, unless there are some unpredictable events going on, such as some natural disasters.
In more developed places, usually the food price is increasing at least some, because it the population in cities is constantly growing, and we already have electronical products, cars , different types of services etc.
But there is always food needed so it is obvious that might be a cause of financial stress for family. All you really need, is good money management.

This is still possible in my third world country. Buy a plot of land in the province, set up a farm, and raise livestock. If you're not doing it on a commercial scale, the gov't wouldn't bother you. Besides, they're not keen on going after taxes anyway. Many folks in province has never paid income tax. Just make sure to have enough water stored for the dry season and you're good to go. And oh, that the land wouldn't wash away during the monsoon. Other than that it's fine. Almost anything grow here.

I seen a vids on Youtube about microhouses (in particular the series by Seeker) and what I've read from the comments was a bit disturbing. It seems the gov't there in America is trying to shit on people who decided they've had enough of urban life and just want to live peacefully in their own land. You know they're up to something when they slap you with so much regulation for something you'd be doing while camping anyway.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Mate I don't see how most of you can complain about stress. Here people in my country get about 300-400$ monthly and when they pay their taxes& bills they have about $100 to live the whole month. Tell me how stressful is that? Let me not  tell you about pensions (80-100$) and these old people have to buy medicines, pay bills and get food ?. Do you know what they eat?- Bread and salt. Enough said, I am going into politics
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Pages:
Jump to: