Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Reasons Why Many Families Are Feeling Extreme Financial Stress - page 7. (Read 3069 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
I think the difficulty for families feeling extreme financial stress arises from the fact of families doing only one paid job. No matter the pay package it is going to be difficult for a family to survive. Also, the size of a family is also a factor for this. A family of 2 will survive better on $500 than a family of 5.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
I do not really like to read things like this, but I think why get out of financial stress, because spending too much than income, especially the inflation which they are difficult to follow this, if you are experiencing financial stress it is better to tighten your expenses.
Note: I live in a country where trump is not president, so I do not really care about who wins the election.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
This is not only happening in America it is happen all over the world. There is no time human being was satisfy with the economic standard of it nation and there will be no time we will be satisfy. human beings are insatiable. Inflation will always be there as far fiat currency is concern. In order to leave a satisfy life we need to work smarter and harder. I know in the same country people are paying their bills comfortably.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Forex trading can help families, especially middle class. If you are just starting out with forex trading, you need to learn the basics so as to achieve good profits.
brand new
Activity: 0
it's strange that they have so high inflation
Activity: 56
many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
In my observation,the big number of family is the big reason. Just observe the family which is have a three up to five members (couples included)their daily living much comfortable compared to the big numbers of family members. The few, can afford to have their immediate needs,unlike to the big numbers that always in a  lack of financial needs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.
Precisely, a lot of families are suffering from a financial crisis because they dont manage their money well, they buy first their wants instead of buying their own needs. Aside from that it is so hard to find a job if you are an uneducated person with a very lazy personality.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 162
There are many factors why some families are experiencing extreme financial stress. It maybe because of low salary,the number of people in a family,increases price in market,emergency reasons. Maybe some that have high salary also rises their cost of living.
I think its really much better to plan and save first before you start a Family at least in case of emergency you have a fund which you can use.
Activity: 210
Everyday it is a common problems face by a lots of families in the world...  Common because almost all families undergo with tis nkrmal problem... It happens especially if they have a lots of needs in life than their salary...  Stable job with a good source of income is the main solution to it...  It is a wide problem as for today because government didn't address tis problem...  They didn't know that a lots of related crime and problems will traced in underemployment and lack of regular job...  Especially those who belongs in a family who lives in a low state...  It is hard to see your family are starving to death because of financial problem...  It is common and normal occurrence to experience here but if we know also how to budget our money even it is little we can probably address with our own...
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I think that nobody should ever start a family, for example, have kids without proper preparation.
I would have never made my wife/girlfriend pregnant if I could not find decent, stable job with salary that is able to feed my whole family.

I cant understand people that engage themself into family life, but they are not really ready for that, your source of income needs to cover up all your and your family bills.
That's practicality and I totally agreed on this,preparation and security is the best thing a marrying couple must have before settling down..i know that somes are wanted to take the challenges of being parents thats why they getting into this easily,but babies aren't for experiment this is reality..
Activity: 392
Wages in many countries have no way to meet normal living expenses!

In today's society, people want to live a high quality life, and want to change a bigger house and a better car! Give the child better education, give the old man good medical treatment, the salary pressure is very big!
Activity: 658
Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.
right. Older industries are underdeveloped and market demand is not high. That leads to economic degradation, leaving many people without jobs. So I think Bitcoin is a new trend and needs more response. The Crypto market will be profitable for those who follow the trend and those who fear will fall behind.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is caused When we spend more than the amount that we earn, inevitably this will end badly. We can blame the "bad" government, which don't give us jobs or keep rising the taxes and charges, but our financial health must be managed by ourselves. Trying to keep a lifestyle that our pockets can't support is the best way to get overstressed.

It's going to be as simple as living within your means. Especially if you have a family. Spend on what you can afford and as much as possible don't spend on luxuries if you don't have a lot to spare. The problem with today's society is that many people give too much importance about how others will see their financial status.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
This is caused When we spend more than the amount that we earn, inevitably this will end badly. We can blame the "bad" government, which don't give us jobs or keep rising the taxes and charges, but our financial health must be managed by ourselves. Trying to keep a lifestyle that our pockets can't support is the best way to get overstressed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Higher Inflation rate is always a problem for many people because it leads to decrease in the value of money, with increasing expenses now it became very difficult to survive.
Though countries always want to reduce this rate but there are some market forces which also effects indirectly. Like trade war between two countries.
As United States of America and China are going for trade war. So by increasing the tax rate on the traded good leads to increase the price of that commodity, and with inflation it become very difficult to afford that product.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
You want to know the real and actual truth why so mamy families are felling extreme financial stress? Because thats how they were teached in their childhood by their parents and teachers at school. Their parents also had extreme difficulties with money so they follow this path because that's what they learned to do. There are more than enough money in this world because paper money actually loses its value every day since every single day more and more money are printed. If teachers would teach kids in the school that they can have how much money they want they would change the way they think. Because kids are learned sinceto they are very little to be happy with what they have and dont wish more wich is obviously a very bad thing
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
I think the main reason Trump won the election was Trump being the only candidate willing to address these issues.

These types of points relating to state driven policy failure and wealth inequality, regularly fall outside the mainstream media talking points and the degree of knowledge one can obtain by exclusively following mainstream sources.

Every other politician I've seen would have swept these issues under a rug and feigned ignorance until the next recession.

The same may be said in my country. A dictator of a president was put into seat because the citizens thought that he was the only one who could solve the problems of the country which the other candidates could not do. He was a people person and appealed to the masses, thus contributed to his win. He promised that he would solve poverty and this gave hope for the lower class people.
Pages:
Jump to: