Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Reasons Why Many Families Are Feeling Extreme Financial Stress - page 3. (Read 3069 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 505
Because of the debts and  some addiction of a family members. That is the common issue why do  Many Families Are Feeling Extreme Financial Stress. But we are not thinking about those things like salaries and those items that is really expensive this day. Both of you have work but the problem is those food expenses and school things are so expensive to buy to mostly their money is not enough to pay all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
The most common reason on why families are financially stress because of lack of money to support their financial needs. Family will be at ease if they have enough money to be able to spend to their day to day expenses and this financial stress is one of the reason that all nation should support the Bitcoin existence as it will reduce the most common problem of unemployment which is the most contributor of financial stress. If unemployment will reduce then for sure not only the financial stress will be neutralize but also it help the government to solve their problem.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
The reason why many families feel financial stress differs greatly depending on their position, but in short, there are many things that I want rather than what I have. In other words, not being able to buy is the source of stress. The only way to solve we have to earn money more than our demand. It is simple but also very difficult. As one way to do that, investing in crypto currencies should also be considered.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
Yeah, there are a lot of reasons behind it and main idea is to leave some people poor and don't make all money in circulating. For example why the hell one person has to own billions when he/she even can't spend it during his life? What about the idea to limit everyone's tangible property and money? For example let's set max 500K euro on person, won't it be fair? Leave another money for health caring programs, for study, for building and for caring of our nature.

Even though, we want that to happen, we cannot make it happen because there is no law or order that is prohibiting the people to have a maximum amount of money but there are rich people like bill gates and warren buffet that they are donating some of their wealth to the institutions to have a better type of service and to buy the things that they need in helping other people.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
In families demand is on the increase always but the income of the husband and wife is not always on the increase, children school fee on the increase,tansport and feeding , The solution to this is to ensure there are other streams of  income in other to create a bit of balance.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Yeah, there are a lot of reasons behind it and main idea is to leave some people poor and don't make all money in circulating. For example why the hell one person has to own billions when he/she even can't spend it during his life? What about the idea to limit everyone's tangible property and money? For example let's set max 500K euro on person, won't it be fair? Leave another money for health caring programs, for study, for building and for caring of our nature.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.
Budgeting was one of the reason to overcome these stress,jobs that pays good salary is very crucial.Even before there were companies that let us work 12 hours a day but doesn't pays good.That is why financial stress wilk always at stake since the common goods that we need everyday was truly expensive.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
There are some family or people who don't feel contented on what they have, they don't like to save, they buy what they want and when they need something, they don't have money to buy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Inflation has been a very big problem for a long time and at this time I do not think there is any way to solve this, we are too deep in the inflation problem and the only way to get out is a crisis that set things straight, I know that many people are suffering with the current inflation but in fact the real inflation is way higher than the official numbers and even higher than the unofficial numbers.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
This list provides nearly all the possible aspects why so many families are feeling extreme financial stress, I think the increasing population is also pays an active role in increasing these problems as the demands is getting higher each day and supply is very less due to which standard of living is getting more expensive, number of jobs are decreasing due to machines working in place of humans and many more. The income of the families is decreasing which initiates all these problems putting more and more families into financial stress.

I agree to your point mate. Nowadays, many people experience financial stress due to the fact that the needs of each us become so expensive especially food that we are really each day. Also, the environment in which most people want a comfortable and social living due to our technology become more developed. Thus, as we know most people were compete to each other to fit in the societies demand.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
In my own opinion, families are in extreme financial stress because, it's hard to find a good and stable job, and also the income is not enough, some people are underpaid. Some families are in loan, when they receive their income they pay their loan ,and loan again when they're short, that cycle continues. Their job is far, they have to pay expenses in transport just to get there, it means that their income is for nothing because they spend their money to the transport just to get to their work.
If you look at one's income, it's hard to get rich. And not to mention the wealthy hastily, but simply enough to spend is also difficult. Employees lose more time and less money, which leads to debt. Do not know, financial expansion and investment can hardly have many sources of income. Lead to the situation, financial stress is natural.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
This list provides nearly all the possible aspects why so many families are feeling extreme financial stress, I think the increasing population is also pays an active role in increasing these problems as the demands is getting higher each day and supply is very less due to which standard of living is getting more expensive, number of jobs are decreasing due to machines working in place of humans and many more. The income of the families is decreasing which initiates all these problems putting more and more families into financial stress.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
In my own opinion, families are in extreme financial stress because, it's hard to find a good and stable job, and also the income is not enough, some people are underpaid. Some families are in loan, when they receive their income they pay their loan ,and loan again when they're short, that cycle continues. Their job is far, they have to pay expenses in transport just to get there, it means that their income is for nothing because they spend their money to the transport just to get to their work.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.

I agree with you. Families who are experiencing a hardship on sustaining their family needs is a permanent source of income. It is really important that we'll have a sustainable life through a permanent job or business. That is the reason why most of us cryptocurrency lovers are thankful for what we have because it is a great help to sustain all our needs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Inflation are touching all-time high now market are negative and people are losing jobs and crude oil prices are increasing day by day so we can see other financial crises but we have bitcoin and cryptocurrency which are non inflated

Yeah cryptocurrency can be the hedge to the rising expenses and lower income of the people but given the situation of the market today, it seems that some investors are having second thoughts if it would be worth it to put some of their funds in crypto as hedge. As for the inflation, it has been increasing and this year has been the year that the masses are adopted as I observed in our country because prices are increasing and some even doubled in price while the income of some people stayed the same. People are finding ways to have extra income just to get by because what they are usually earning is not enough anymore to sustain their way of living.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
if they experience it, because they have no work that ultimately has no income in the family finances. which produces stress in extreme finances.
There are so many cases where families are disturbed because of financial crises. Like in developing and developed countries, both have a big number of families who are continuously putting efforts to make this problem solved. But the results are not that much satisfactory. Better is to work for own good and try to increase rate of earning amount for better tomorrow.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Inflation are touching all-time high now market are negative and people are losing jobs and crude oil prices are increasing day by day so we can see other financial crises but we have bitcoin and cryptocurrency which are non inflated
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Many families are extremely stress in their finances because of poor budgeting like spending more than how much they earn and it causes a credit. Then most of family members are unemployed and it causes shortage of allowance. My advice to it is set a budget plan.

That is why I am always trying to take credits and to borrow money. The more credits you deal with, the worth the financial situation in your family can be.
Pages:
Jump to: