Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Reasons Why Many Families Are Feeling Extreme Financial Stress - page 5. (Read 3069 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
BitDiscuss - Cryptohead's community
In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We give away 300DGB every week to our members!

Join us: https://discord.gg/emKA7GA
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Actually, the psychological problems (the internal conflicts) are the most obstacles that leads to financial stress, and unfortunately, it is widespread in many people or families. Plus, many do not have the determination to overcome the financial crises.
Furthermore, we live in a negative world, because we always read and hear pessimistic and bad news, idea, predciton, and all of this negatively effects on many people especially in terms of psychology.

As a matter of fact, if you want to achieve your goals, then you have to be  isoled  from this negative world, and try to deed your mind with something useful, and just read and learn, and believe me, Knowledge is potential power. You can overcome any problem, crises, eve the stress. just accept what happen (the truth) and deal with it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.

The reason why japan is using cryptocurrency is to improve their own economy and if the economy of a country is really good then people in that place will be affected like they can live on a very wealthy life since funds of the government will be overwhelming and everyone will have a job in the corporate world.
That is why I think Japan adopted bitcoin as well, Japan is one of the most indebted nations around the world, and the only way to pay their debt is to make their economy grow and they are thinking that the market of cryptocurrencies is going to become big in the future and they want to be there first so they obtain most of the benefits to themselves and make their economy recover in that way.
Activity: 148
Many families are extremely stress about their finances because they lack in budget. They are lack in budget because one reason is they no stable job. Another reason why is they don't know on how to budget their allowance.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.

That's true, in my current experience my parents are having trouble since the money that they have gaining these days were not enough anymore unlike before that goods are less expensive than what it could be nowadays, and as we can see technology is present, our young people used to fit themselves to he society standards which we are all guilty about, which adds to the financial unsustainability of a family. Sometimes we ought to buh unnecessary things which may be a burden in the times that we have to pay for some needs.
Activity: 168
Many families are feeling extreme financial stress. One reason why is, they have no stable job. Second they do not budget their allowances. And most families nowadays are one day millionaire. I mean they shop their money only a day.
Activity: 196
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504

The reason why japan is using cryptocurrency is to improve their own economy and if the economy of a country is really good then people in that place will be affected like they can live on a very wealthy life since funds of the government will be overwhelming and everyone will have a job in the corporate world.
Cryptocurrency hardly improve japan economy though, maybe they are expecting the result to come after few years implementing cryptocurrency to their own country but as for now, nothing major comes from cryptocurrency in term of economy also
lets be real here, cryptocurrency is not a magic tool to make everyone else becoming rich, it's just that the wealth distribution becoming more better than using traditional currency.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
Activity: 1134
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
mostly because they can not control spending, they should be able to control spending to keep family finances stable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Impacts and benefits of inflation on the economy

According to Gregory Mankiw, inflation causes five losses:

(1) Reducing the purchasing power of money. So inflation means an invisible tax that takes away a portion of the income of citizens and cash holders.

(2) Forcing businesses to change tariffs regularly. This change causes cost to the business.

(3) Cause relative price changes while producers and consumers do not adapt. The market economy is based on relative prices to effectively distribute resources. Inflation makes the distribution of resources inefficient, when viewed from the perspective of microeconomics.

(4) Reducing tax revenue due to many provisions of the tax law does not take into account the impact of inflation. Inflation can change an individual's tax liability that the lawmaker does not measure up to.

(5) Cause inconvenience to life in a world where market prices frequently change. Money is the measure in which we calculate the cost of economic transactions. Inflation makes this measure elastic, upsetting personal and corporate finance.
---------------
Stay in (1). We have seen how the effects of inflation on the economy and finances of citizens (including wages at work, profits of businesses). That is also why I think that inflation has caused a reaction in the psychology of people on the financial issue. Many families are in great conflict because of this. Unfortunately, inflation is constantly increasing and spreading in many countries around the world. That includes the country in which I live.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
Any family will be enduring extreme financial stress if they start spending more than they are earning , and sadly most of the families around the world aren't wealthy enough or haven't highly payed jobs in order to pay for every necessity + taxes and have some money left for either entertainment or urgent situations . Moreover , the banks have encouraged such actions by making people able to spend a certain amount of money that they don't have and cut it from the next wager , which made people even more into spending especially that we are living in times where advertisement entices us to buy what we don't need by tapping on emotions and making us think that we'll have the best hair or the best skin by buying a certain product , when in reality all similar products with smaller prices will do the same .. Such practices will result in salaries disappearing by the 2nd week of each month hence the stress that everyone will be feeling ..
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Another big problem is the greed of big business, production has increased many times over in the last decades, people are working harder and for longer than ever and yet they get less money, it seems the greedy businessman do not realize that without a middle class there will be no one to buy all their products and they will be on the street as well.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Actually, the problem of increasing prices of food aren't caused only by the inflation, printing of money by the FED and so on. There are also other reasons like farmers getting paid less and less for their products and having trouble paying their mortgages, industrial farming destroying local businesses, GMO companies demanding that people pay them premium for their seeds (I think you should all know that story by now), and cheap imported food taking place of the local, high quality products. 
Activity: 98
in my knowledge if it happens in the family because it has no income to meet its daily needs and has no job to earn an income, it will be an extreme financial pressure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Its because of over spending and too careless of what tomorrow comes.Thats the most common reason why families are struggling financially.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
Firstly, there is a mistake in family planning. Then there is  problem of getting a job, low-paying jobs, less income than demand, not doing proper budget according to income, excess expenditure etc.That's why many families are feeling extreme financial stress.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
In order to prevent yourself from financial stress, you need to cut down the monthly expenses. The best way to achieve this is buying products from wholesale instead of retailers. The concept of wholesale is getting popular all over the world and you can buy different items at discounted prices from the wholesale stores. There is no need to buy items from malls just to show off to friends.
Pages:
Jump to: